• Published 15th Dec 2015
  • 2,723 Views, 49 Comments

Tusk's Equestrian time - Wither



Commander Tusk somehow gets teleported to Equestria, after being KIA. (Commander Tusk is my star wars clone trooper OC who will be having the time of his life in Equestria.)

  • ...
11
 49
 2,723

An awkward meeting

3rd person/pony

"Aaaawkward" Said Pinkie Pie. And like she said it became awkward with a long sullen silence. After about a minute or two, Twilight speaks up. "Sooo... uhh sorry about what we, uhh kinda did a little bit ago." She, which I can tell from her voice, say's. "Speaking of a little bit ago, how long was I out cold?" Tusk asks albeit hesitantly. "You where out for about 30 minutes. Im kinda surprised that you were out for that short of a time actually, considering it was Pinkie Pie who hit you." Twilight answered. "OK?" Tusk answered. "So, Tusk is it? Fluttershy has told me about what you have done, and we are all terribly sorry." Yep! "Mighty sorry" apologized Twilight, Pinkie, and Apple Jack while Rainbow Dash just grumbled in response, still not trusting Tusk.

"I thank you all for saying sorry, But it still is a sign of aggression to the the Republic. But since I am not going back any time soon, I accept your apologies." And With that said a conversation started, and went on till sundown. Although most of the "conversation" was just a bunch of question and answer. Specifically from Twilight asking what I was, What the Republic was, and what technology we had, and some other things similar to that.


1st person Tusk

After we finished our talk I had one thought on my mind. Hoping Flutter Shy will allow me to go back to the Everfree. Why? After all I just got mauled in there by a pack of wolves made of wood. Well the simple answer is that I forgot my blasters in there. And Fluttershy wouldn't allow me to go back in there in case I would get hurt again. But now I had a plan. So while me and Fluttershy were walking back to her cottage in the barren streets I had a question to ask her. "So Fluttershy, do you think that I could go for a walk for a bit. meet you back at the your cottage?" I questioned. "Umm, if you want, I guess. I mean if you promise to be safe."

"Yes Fluttershy, I promise to be safe" I answered.

"Ok, well have fun on your walk." She said in her timid voice while I go on a different route that would hopefully lead out of the town and towards the Everfree.

"Looks like my wish came true." I say to myself as I leave the town and head towards the Everfree. As I get to the Everfree forest and look around I can finally see in detail why Fluttershy is so scared of this place as I take a look at the dark and ominous entrance to the forest. But ignoring the sights, I notice a trail of old and crusted blood leading towards Fluttershy's cottage. I then recall what those three fillies did to get me to Fluttershy's cottage. "Which means that blood is mine" I mutter As I follow the trail into the Everfree. After a brisk couple minutes of walking I come into the clearing where I saved Apple Bloom and company from the pack of timber wolves. I look over to a large pool of blood with my blasters scattered around it. I collect my DC-17 hand blaster pistol and holster it then walk over to my Z-6 rotary blaster cannon mini gun and pick it up with little effort thanks to years of experience. After I cleaned and inspected my blasters, I went for Fluttershy's home. But mid way in between the field from the Everfree and her cottage, I was stopped by three little fillies. "HI TUSK! HOW ARE YOU DOIN!" They yelled at the same time. "Hello you three" I greeted. "How did you get away from my sister? Yeah, how did you even escape Rainbow Dash? Yeah? How did you escape mah sis?" They said. "Well, you see, I was incapacitated, but it all ended up being a big misunderstanding after, I assume, Fluttershy told them what I did to save you three." I responded. "Really? It went down that easy?" Said Scootaloo
"Yes actually. I am just as suprised as you three, but why dont you all go home, its getting dark" "OK!" The three fillies said and sped awa, not showing much care for my safety, Just as if them or their friends ends up in danger more than often, and comes out completely fine. I quickly shrug off that thought as I continue my way towards Fluttershy's home. After another short walk I find my self in front of Fluttershy's cottage. I set my Z-6 near the end of the bridge in front of my hopefully temporary abode, and knock on the door.

1st person Fluttershy

As I am cleaning my dishes, I look outside and notice how low Celestia's Sun is. It's almost dark out! "Oh, I hope that Tusk is alright"I say out loud. But soon I hear three firm knocks. "Eeep! Oh, I do hope that's Tusk." I say with a worried tone as I walk over to the door. I open it to see a large crouched down figure with a familiar "helmet" waiting outside, but I quickly call him in. Once inside I start a conversation like one that a mother would give to a child. "Tusk why are you home so late! I was worried about you!" I exclaimed.

"Well you see Fluttershy, I had to go and get some things" Tusk said as he flashed me the sorta half skirt that he wears, where I could see the handle of something attached to it that wasn't there in the previous week. "Well, I guess that's okay, but you still could have gotten here earlier" I state.

"Yes Fluttershy, I know, but I had to take a... detour to get the items back" Tusk says as he defends himself.

"Well you still could have gotten here earlier, so for that, I am going to make you go to bed earlier as punishment." I state.

"Oh come on Fluttershy, you are not my mothe-" the clones sentence was cut off for the second time of the day by a life threatening tool. Fluttershy's stare cut into the very heart and soul that was Tusk, and told him to never, NEVER dis Fluttershy. Tusk quickly gets into a tight and rigid pose while saluting, and says in a shaky voice "YES MA'AM" and then hurries up stairs into my bed that I insisted he have while he stays here. "Oh dear it sure is late" I say sleepily as I see the moon rising. So I get under the covers and snuggle into the couch cushions as I doze off to sleep.

Author's Note:

And that ends this chapter. I mean, seriously, bout time this came out. Because it is long overdue.

But anyway, now we all know what can make even the most stoic of beings fall to their knees. (Like we didn't all know what it was)
Whelp anyway,
Till next chapter :moustache: