• Published 19th Nov 2011
  • 1,300 Views, 8 Comments

The Story of Moonlit Guardian - Motion Reflux



What would you be if you were alone for so many years? What would you do if somepony found you?

  • ...
8
 8
 1,300

Your Number is Up Pt.1

Your Number Is Up Part 1
_________________
Loneliness Festers in all ponies,
Some more potent than others.
It shows itself through emotion,
It makes our true selves known...
_________________

The Day passed by quickly as Fluttershy hid in her cottage, what she saw slightly scarred her. She didn’t get much rest that night but she still was able to get a bit. The Day loomed on as Celestias Sun rose from the Edge of the Sky into sight and Lunas Moon descended out of sight.

Fluttershy recuperated herself and got up, brushed her mane and hair and shyly but slowly walked towards the door, each step to her felt slightly heavy to her but was silent to others. Once she got to the door she slowly opened it to see a familiar white unicorn infront of her.

“O-oh Hi Rarity…” Fluttershy said in a timid, shy voice as Rarity replied, “Hello Fluttershy, Darling you look like a wreck! Has something happened?”

Fluttershy timidly responded in a shaky voice, “U-uh… nooo…” and she walked outside and closed the door and looked up to see no cloud in the sky today.

Rarity turned and said “Well okay Dear, we SHOULD be getting to our appointment now.” and Rarity began to trot towards the Spa with Fluttershy slowly but closely following.

---------------------

Rainbow Dash flew at incredible speeds, whipping across curves and turns through Ponyville, looking for Twilight Sparkle.

Rainbow Dash was persistent on finding the purple unicorn pony since she couldn’t find her at the Library where she resided in.

To no avail could she find Twilight Sparkle so she sped back to her home in the sky, sweat flying off her face as she flew.

She crashed right through her homes doors and they immediately bounced back and closed after she quickly got through.

Rainbow Dash panted lightly, tired from searching for Twilight Sparkle all over Ponyville and she walked into her room and fell right onto her bed.

Moonlit Guardian timidly walked in and asked, “Uh… Dash? You okay?...” and she sat up and said “Nothings okay! I can’t find Twi anywhere!”

Rainbow Dash fell back onto her bed and continued “I need to talk to her about something…” and Moonlit Guardian walked up to Rainbow Dash and asked “If I may ask, what is this something?”

Rainbow Dash turned her head away from the side Moonlit Guardian stood and answered, “It’s private.”

Moonlit Guardian sighed and walked out of Rainbow Dashes room and back into his room. His face looked like depressed and whats mysterious to Rainbow Dash is that when she took a small look at him she saw his eyes changed from green to blue.

Rainbow Dash sighed and fell asleep, her mind was placed elsewhere trying to ignore the fact about how she’s keeping something secret from Moonlit Guardian.

Moonlit Guardian sat on his bed, wondering what Rainbow Dash was keeping from him, his eyes changed from blue to green and he got up and flew down to Sugarcube Corner.

His flight was slow but swift as he flew from Rainbow Dashes home to Sugarcube Corner in a minute. He opened the door and walked in, seeing Pinkie Pie at the cashier handling a few customers.

Moonlit Guardian saw this and knew he had to wait his turn so he walked up and waited in the back of the line, Luckily for him there was only two other ponies in the line with him.

Those two ponies bought cupcakes as well as one buying a large cake and slowly carrying it out of the small shop and it was finally Moonlit Guardians turn.

“Ooooh Moony~” Pinkie Pie joyfully said as she hopped and then walked past the counter to get to Moonlit Guardian as he said “Yeah, Hey Pinkie...”

Pinkie Pie was so joyful today as her mood was so bright like a cherry, she looked at Moonlit Guardian and said “I knew you were coming today, so I made you some ‘special’ cupcakes~”

Pinkie Pie pointed towards some cupcakes on a table with a folded nametag saying ‘Reserved’ on it. Moonlit Guardian slightly chuckled and said “Well, thanks!”

Moonlit Guardian walked up to the table and took one of the cupcakes, he then proceeded to immediately chomp one down and saying “Simply Delicious!”

Pinkie Pie walked up to Moonlit Guardian, her face changing from happy to a more serious face and saying “Now… goto sl-…”

Moonlit Guardian fell over, the cupcake that was laced with a bit of powerful anesthetic taking its toll as he couldn’t hear Pinkie Pie finish her sentence.

………………………………..

Moonlit Guardian woke up, a bit drowsily as he was stuck in a dark room, he tried to move but he seemed to be held down by restraints on his forelegs and hind-legs.

He felt a lick on his lips but couldn’t tell fully who it was until the lights turned on. Pinkie Pie stood infront of him, it seems they were in a basement of sorts.

“Heya Sleepy-Head~” Pinkie Pie said ecstatically as she got closer and kissed the restrained colt on the lips.

She broke the kiss quickly and said “I know your with Dashie and what-not but we CAN keep this OUR little secret? Right? Right?” and quickly licked Moonlit Guardians lips again.

“U-uh…” Moonlit Guardian stuttered as the situation he was put in was tight, he didn’t know how to answer and all he could say was “Y-yes?...”

Pinkie Pie cheered “Yipee~” as she let off the restrains on Moonlit Guardian and in an apologetic voice she said “Sorry for knocking you out Moony, Just wanted to keep this a little secret spot is all!”

Moonlit Guardian stretched a bit and said “It’s okay and don’t worry... how long have I been knocked out anyways?” and Pinkie Pie answered “Just a few little itsy bitsy hours!”

He sighed and Pinkie Pie looked over at him and she quickly placed a hoof on his cheek and gave him a long, deep kiss.

Moonlit Guardian couldn’t do anything but enjoy it, he’s been alone for so long and now so many ponies love him...

Moonlit Guardian fell back, Pinkie Pie fell with him as she continued to kiss him and as they landed Pinkie Pie sneakily slipped her tongue into her mouth and playfully played with his tongue.

He was surprised at Pinkie Pie for doing this, his face lit up and his wings plopped up, he wrapped his forelegs around the pink pony as they kissed and he finally started to return the kiss unknowingly.

Their kiss ended when Pinkie Pie broke the kiss and got up, she was slightly blushing herself but she quickly got up and said “You should get going now, Moony... I think Dashie is waiting for you~”

Moonlit Guardian got up and hugged Pinkie Pie, he then walked up and out the basement door and turned his head towards her to say “See you later, Pinkie”

He then turned back forward and walked out of Sugarcube Corner and flew back to Rainbow Dashes home in the sky.

Moonlit Guardian couldn’t take his mind off Pinkie Pie anymore and what she just revealed to him. He got to Rainbow Dashes house and landed infront of the door, entered and went into his room to see Rainbow Dash laying back on his bed, waiting for him...

“Hey...” Rainbow Dash greeted and Moonlit Guardian replied “Hey... Dash...” and she got up from the bed and said to him “Moonlit... there’s something... something I need to tell you...”

Moonlit Guardian tilted his head slightly and Rainbow Dash walked up to him and she kisses him softly and then says “I’m...” Rainbow Dash gulps and continues, “…pregnant...

Moonlit Guardians face flushed when he heard this and immediately says loudly, “Are you sure?!” and Rainbow Dash replies with a nod, He starts to pace back and forth, his mind on overdrive to take in what he just heard.

“W-why didn’t you tell me earlier?” Moonlit Guardian asks and Rainbow Dash answers “I would’ve... but I felt scared at what you might do...”

Moonlit Guardian immediately hugged Rainbow Dash tightly saying “I can’t believe this... but I guess there’s no stopping it now...” and she hugs him back tightly saying “I love you Moonlit...”

A small tear drops from Moonlit Guardians face and he says, “I love you too, Dash...”

Rainbow Dash walks out of Moonlit Guardians room and says “You can come sleep with me anytime you want...” as she exits the room and walks into her own room.

Moonlit Guardian jumps onto his bed and thinks, his mind focused on both Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash but also turns towards Twilight Sparkle aswell.

“Who do I choose?” he asks himself and he closes his eyes and quickly falls asleep on his bed.

His mind on overdrive thinking about those three ponies who all love him, his mind thinking whom does he love the most, who does he choose, whom is his special somepony...

Lunas Moon rises high into the sky as the night goes on, everypony is asleep except Rainbow Dash.

Rainbow Dash is crying lightly, thinking about herself and what’s going to happen to her. Her life changed so suddenly and now she’s going to become the mother of a little kid of her own.

Rainbow Dash crys herself to sleep, knowing that she’ll need some rest for tomorrow...

______________________

The brightness of ones smile,
Gives others sunshine,
Sadness and Love,
Tolerance and Hate,
Nothing compares to the happiness of one,
Except the depression of another,
When the day that the smile will be gone,
That is day that hate will disappear too.
For one day the smile will be extinct,
And will be replaced with truth,
For the day hate will disappear,
It will be replaced with laughter.

Your Number is Up (YNIU)

Comments ( 2 )

Damit moonlit never eat a cupcake given to you by pinki because it will end in death and or rape but any way have a moustache for that
amazing plot twist :moustache:

Okay They Did Have Sex On the Cloud! BEacuse that's the only way Dashie could get pregnant so easily!:twilightoops::rainbowderp:

Login or register to comment