• Published 19th Nov 2011
  • 1,300 Views, 8 Comments

The Story of Moonlit Guardian - Motion Reflux



What would you be if you were alone for so many years? What would you do if somepony found you?

  • ...
8
 8
 1,300

Intermission

The Story of Moonlit Guardian – Intermission
__________________________________________
As Days Passed By,
The Guardian Stood High.
The Twilit night passed through the sky,
And with it was no cry.

===
Moonlit Guardian woke up with Rainbow Dash hugging him tightly, he blushed lightly but he couldn’t recall what had happened yesterday night. He lightly broke free of her hug and he stood up and stretched out his fore and hind legs.

He looked back at Rainbow Dash and quickly he nuzzled her multi-coloured mane and then walked outside. He glanced back into the cloudy house and then closed the door. Moonlit Guardian spread out his wings and flew down into Ponyville, right by Twilights Library.

He sighed lightly as he walked up and knocked on the door, waiting for Twilight to answer. The door opened and Moonlit Guardian saw that Spike had answered the door. “Oh, uh... hi there S-spike?” Moonlit Guardian awkwardly said as he didn’t really know Spikes name.

“Oh, hey you’re that new pony... you here to see Twilight?” asked Spike and Moonlit Guardian answered, “Yeah... where’s she?” and then Twilight Sparkle walked down the staircase inside the library and said, “Right here, Moonlit.”

Spike walked back somewhere else into the library and Moonlit Guardian walked into Twilights library. “So, why are you here?” asked Twilight Sparkle and he answered, “I need you to help me find my brother...”

________________________________________

Through Days and Nights,
Through Darkness and Light,
I will never forget,
The times of love,
The times of happiness,
The times of life.
The Loss of a friend,
Is the loss of our own.
I will never forget,
The Sadness I experienced and sown...