• Published 7th Oct 2015
  • 587 Views, 9 Comments

Neon the abnormal dragon - Beastly Dragon

  • ...
5
 9
 587

The Overlord watches

[Planet ???]

A tall dark creature smiles idly at the screen of Neon ripping his creations apart. His dark claws tap making an low echo through the giant space vessel. "Yes, it had spread." He put's his three pairs of hands together. Two horrid creatures stomp in heavily breathing.

"Overlord, the mutations are in place and the intelligent one had betrayed us. Shall I go and exterminate the backstabbing amphibian and destroy the Dynamos leader?"

"No, even if Neon survives the massive wave of mutations the Natives will die like the weak worms they are." He rises from what looks like a throne and points at a screen with a creature that looked like it was made here. "This creature is called Discord, he maybe a fool but he holds powerful supernatural powers. With him under my control we can easily destroy the planet and have infinite resources to destroy the Dynamos."

The two monsters head out of the giant hall until the Overlord's voice booms. "And whatever you do! Bring him alive!" The creatures looked down sadly knowing that they have to spare a living being.