• Published 7th Oct 2015
  • 583 Views, 9 Comments

Neon the abnormal dragon - Beastly Dragon

  • ...
5
 9
 583

I REGRET NOTHING! (Prologue)

In a apocalyptic world full of vegetation but signs of life was not seen until a green dragon appears following a path of blood an injured monster has left behind. The sound of heavy breathing and skin shifting can be heard a couple of feet away.

Neon Light looked at the blood trail where the monster has left behind. The creature has recently mutated and gained new traits. The green drake followed the blood path finding the monster. It took the form of an insect. "MMMMM" Neon scrunches his snout when the giant beast turned around.

" KRAAAAAAA!!!!" the monster bellowed.Taking a stance the monster starts to charge at Neon in a zigzag pattern. Once it reaches to its designated target it swings a claw. Neon ducks the attack only to follow as the monster swings down trying to smash the dragons skull. Neon swiftly dodges the attack and tries to cut where he hopefully thought was the heart.

With a loud SLASH the monster recoils and screeches in pain putting a claw to the wound. "Crap" Neon cursed. Now enraged, the beast swings uncontrollably trying to hit the reptile. Neon dodges the attacks trying to move away only to walk into a corner. Nowhere to run the monster lunges at Neon teeth ready to pierce through his bright scales.

Accepting death Neon closes his eyes awaiting his doom only to hear a rusty metal stabbing through flesh and a warm liquid hitting his face. Opening his eyes to see the monster in mid attack with a jagged great sword stuck in its throat. Golden claws gripping the other end and fiercely turn it a 90 degree angle with a SNAP!

The monster's limp body hits the floor with a loud THUD. The owner of the sword yanks his weapon free and places it over his shoulders."ABOUT FUCKING TIME!" Neon yelled at the 12 foot drake.

The drake only snorts and grins "Hmph, while you were fighting I took out the other three" Fang scoffs.

"You wat?" Neon slowly looks behind Fang only to see three monster carcasses rotting away. "AH COME ON!"


Throwing the body with the others, Neon climbs onto Fangs back and they start to head back to base. Slumping over Fangs back, Neon thoughts go to if theirs life other than the machines, like what is else out there than stars and rocks? "We're here " Neon thoughts are interrupted when the grey dragon spoke.

Looking at the base it was covered in barb wire,skulls,and signs saying 'piss off!' and 'DYNAMOS FUCKING BASE, DON'T ENTER!'

Entering the base Fang slams the door signalling a black wyrm wearing sunglasses "You made it out alive? Disappointment." He frowns and shakes his head.

"Heres your corpses you sick fuck." Fang pushes the piles of bodies towards Ghost as he examines them.

"Yes, they're the ones I wanted." Neon hops off of the grey behemoth and goes towards a mirror, he stands on his hind legs examining himself.

Purple eyes,green scales,purple horns,orange hair spiked back,weird purple streaks going across his body,a purple puffy glowing tail, and claws which had the primary colors in the color wheel.

Fang was caught in the mirror and Neon looked at every detail. Dark scales,golden claws,red eyes,red ragged hair,orange horns,his wings were cut and striped red,a skull like helmet hiding his top jaw,A rusty great sword with a minigun gun latched on top of it,and his intimidating orange fangs.

Fang hasn't notice Neon staring at him through the mirror. He was too busy eating a box of doughnuts. Sitting there looking at his own reflection he now notice the presence of Ghost and the mutation corpses missing. Speaking of him, he just entered the room with a weird device in his claws. Like Fang, Neon started to examine the wyrm.

Black scales,four white eyes,six arms,long serpent body,blue fire like mane going down his spine,somehow can fly with out wings. This guy was bizarre.

Fang takes a bite out of the doughnut and looks at the device. "whats that?" he questioned as crumbs spill out of his mouth.

"This my friend is a 'PLANET TELEPORTATION DEVICE'!" Ghost raises the device in its awesomeness. Neon pupils enlarge at the sight of them.

"I can go to any planet I want?" he thought.

"I have one problem though" Ghost says

"what is it?" Neon asks

"I don't know if It'll work" Ghost said looking at the device. "I need one of you idiots to test it."

Seeing his chance, Neon starts to flail everywhere shaking his arms as if they were noodles "MEMEMEMEME CHOOSE ME! I WANT TO TEST IT! MEMEMEMEMEMEME! CHOOSE MEH!"

Ghost looks at Fang which just shrugs "Eeeeeh what the hell." he throws the cube at Neon.

Catching the cube, Neon starts to look at it "How the hell do I activate it?" he asks looking at every angle he can find.

"Theirs a button on one of the sides." Ghost points out for him.

"Oh, okay" Neon was about to reach out for the button when Ghost yell at him. "What?"

"aren't you going to say bye to us?" Ghost asks.

"Oh, see you guys later" he slams on the button and is sucked into a mini black hole. "I REGRET NOTHIIIIING" was his last words.

The room goes silent only the noise of Fang chomping on doughnuts. "Can I have one" Ghost asks.

"GET YOUR OWN!" Fang roars.

Ghost hangs his head in sadness. "Dick" he whispers as he floats away

Author's Note:

HELLO, this is my first fic so tell me if I did something wrong or I should add in something. THANK YOU!