• Published 7th Oct 2015
  • 587 Views, 9 Comments

Neon the abnormal dragon - Beastly Dragon

  • ...
5
 9
 587

Mutation Madness

[Dynamos]

Fang Skeleton sat back reading a human book called Sixty Shades of Grey. The grey part interested him. He throws the book behind him "Well that was a load of shit." The books hits a blue dragon with an steam punk arm under his left arm.

"Watch where you bloody throw! You nearly hit my invention." He says in a British accent.

Fang gets up and leaves towards the kitchen 'Slam' "ow" 'Slam' "ow" 'Slam' "HARDER!" 'SLAM' "Yeah you dirty dragon!" Fang looks into the kitchen.

"What the fuck are you two doing?" In the kitchen was Ghost holding Rose which looks injured. Also there's a pixilated black hole.

"Science" Ghost says. He drops Rose and floats towards the hole stroking his beard. "Found this here in the morning."

"You mean that injuring me wasn't your fetish?" Rose questions. Ghost looks at the perverted dragon and slowly pushes her out of the room with one of his claws. "Oh come on! I know you have a thing for me."

"I don't feel love you sick fuck." Ghost says in a demonic tone. Fang looks at the demon.

"So anything about Neon?" Fang questions.

"By the look of it, some yellow creature looks like is chasing him." Ghost brings out a screen out of nowhere.

"OH GOD! GET AWAY FROM ME!" Neon yells running for his life.

"Don't run! I promise you'll be happy with me and our 16 children!" The yellow creature responded.

Ghost puts away the screen. "Poor fuck." Fang shakes his head.


[Equestria]

Neon hid in a tree hiding from the yellow psycho. His breaths were heavy from the run. All of a sudden, the tree started to violently shake. Neon was shook out of the tree and landed on top of Applejack. Applejack was dazed and only saw a green blur. She shook her head and saw Neon's snout uncomfortably close to hers. A deep blush appears on the mares cheeks. "H-howdy Neon."

Neon just stared into her green eyes. Something about them reminded him of some amphibian creatures. Applejack had her eyes half lidded "See somthin ya like?" Neon quickly jumps off of her.

"S-sorry! I just had a flash back." Applejack only hums at him. "Also, why are your cheeks red? Is that normal to mammals?" Applejack face turns red and quickly covers it with the hat that sat on her head.

"Don't worry bout it sugarcube." She feels something wet between her hind legs "I-uh, I need to go." She gallops off hoping Neon didn't see her dripping mare hood. "Stupid sexy dragon." She utter under her breath.

Neon was confused what just happened. Also, when Applejack turned around, there was a strange aroma coming from her legs. "Oooooookay, OFF TO THE VILLAGE!" Neon calmly walks to Ponyville.


For his entire life, Neon always hear music. Like in battle or just walking around. "Better hope Fluttershy doesn't find me here." While walking, Some ponies waved at him and other gave him this weird half lidded look. 'Was that suppose to be an angry look? What did I do?' He bumps into something. He slowly looks to the right,

Pinkie pie held a sign saying "BREAKFAST HALF OFF!" She stood still looking at the silly dragon. "What are you doing here silly?" She smiles at him. Neon looks at the building and back at the mare.

"Bored." Neon says slowly falling. Pinkie quickly pulls him up and points inside.

"Come inside and get some goodies." Her smile grew.

"But I don't have any mun." Neon says sadly. his ears perk up at a noise that sounded like "Hoi!" Pinkie hugs him tightly.

"Oh you silly filly, I'll pay for you!" Neon smiles.

"You will?" Pinkie nods her head.

"Come in, you can have a muffin-WAIT! WHAT ABOUT A CUPCAKE!" She bounces gleefully.

"Sure I guess?" Neon shrugs. Pinkie bounces behind a door while Neon sits patiently.He looks around the place, Ponies talking to there friends and stuff. until he saw a light blue stallion eating pie all by himself. 'He's alone...I'M ALONE TOO!' He stands up and bends backwards launching himself towards the stallion's table. He face plants on the table feeling regrets in his jaw.

"WOH! You alright?" The stallion says in concern. Neon slowly looks in front of him and smiles revealing his bloody broken teeth. "Oh my Celestia! You're bleeding!" Neon puts a claw in his mouth and see's blood on it.

"Eh" Is all he says. He starts to rip out the loose and broken ones, growing back more with a sickening sound. He looks at the hand full of shark like teeth.

"H-how..." is all he says looking at the dragon's bloody claw.

Neon only looks at him and brings out his bloody claw. "Want them?" The stallion looks at him and smiles a bit.

"You're weird. Po-I mean, people like you don't introduce themselves like that." Neon laughs a bit.

"Thanks?" There was a awkward silence. "Soooo, Whats your name?" the stallion looks at him with an raised eyebrow.

"Never heard of me?" Neon shakes his head. "Soarin, member of the Wonderbolts and good looking." Soarin brushes his hair back getting some mares attention. "So whats your name kid?"

"Neon Light, Leader of the Dynamos and fastest in the group." He imitates Soarin. Soarin freezes and looks at the dragon.

"Y-your the guy everypony been talking about!?" 'People talk about me?' "From what I heard, you fight these monsters called Mutations and Machines?" Neon nods. "Describe these creatures." Soarin looks deep into Neon's eyes to see any weakness.

"Well Mutations are amphibian creatures which can morph into a stronger form when eating another creatures flesh. We call the Pre-mutated "Axtroms" Soarin nods slowly. "As for the Machines , THEY'RE METALLIC ASSHOLES THAT WILL BRAKE YOUR LIMBS AND SHOOT YOU FIVE TIMES IN THE FACE!!!" Neon roars in rage.

Soarin looks at Neon with a raised brow. "Okay, forget I asked."

Pinkie jumps in with cupcakes on a plate. "Here you go Neo." Neon looks at her with an confused look. "What? Its your new nickname." She once again leaves with a smile slapped across her face.

Neon grabs a cupcake and chomps it down. He enjoys his snack not aware Soarin took some. 'I wonder how things are going back at base?' Neon's eyes open in realization. "Hory shift, I firgift abert thif." He pulls out a sphere with red tiles around it. He starts to press the red tiles which then turned blue. As soon a beep was heard, the sphere started to shift into a rectangular shape.

It opened revealing a screen and weird buttons with strange symbols. The screen brightened as the words LOADING" were on the screen. The screen pops into a picture of an waste land. At the bottom left were various dragon looking symbols. Neon sat there looking at the screen. "I should call my bro." He double clicks on the angriest looking dragon.

A long beep could be heard. Neon waited patiently. A deep voice can be heard from the weird machinery.

"Speak or be hunted down and have your spine ripped out by my claws." Some ponies look at Neon's weird thing.

"Bro... its me." Neon spoke causally. A low growl can be heard.

"Oh...You...Where the fuck are you?" Fang says in curiosity.

"Some place called Ponyville. I'm in a bakery called sugar cube corner." Neon chows down onto another cupcake.

"WAIT WHAT!?" Fang roars in surprise.

"Yeah dude. Its awesome." He eats another one. "They got everything. Cakes, cupcakes, doughnuts, doughnuts, did I mentioned doughnuts?" Neon waited for any replies. "Fang?"

Neon ended the call. "Welp....that happened." He looked behind him. Everypony were quivering in fear by the loud monstrous roar. "What? He loves doughnuts." He goes back looking into the laptop until the doors bust open.

"What was that?! A monster attack" Twilight looks around in fear. Spike see's Neon and walks towards him.

"Neon did you hear that roar?" Spike asked looking around in fear of the monster that roared.

"Don't worry bout it." Neon looks back at his laptop. he double clicks a purple dragon icon. A few beeps come out.

"What is that?" Twilight and Spike say together.

"Don't worry bout it." Neon ears perk up of the sound of someone with a tired voiced.

"Hello?" A deep-ish voice calls from the laptop. "Who the fuck is it?"

"Yooooo." Neon slouches a bit. "Whats gooooood?"

"Light? Where the fuck are you?" A loud bang echos through the machine. "Haven't seen you for a day."

"On a different planet with equines." Spike and Twilight look at Neon in confusion.

"Different planet?" Twilight looks at the drake in disbelief.

"WHO THE FUCK IS THAT?!?!" The drake from the machine yells. Gun fire is heard from the laptop once more. A screech from an unknown creature is heard. "GOTCHA BITCH!"

"Hehe he sounds funny." Spike laughs a bit.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY TO ME YOU LITTLE SHIT?! I'LL HAVE KNOW I'M IN FIFTH PLACE IN THE DYNAMOS BASE AND HAVE OVER THREE MILLION CONFIRMED KILLS. I HAVE TRAIN-"


[Everfree forest]

The Cutie Mark Crusaders walk into the dangerous forest once again trying to gain their cutie mark. The trees tower over them. Crickets chirping in a tune. Frogs croak consonantly. Sweetie belle looks nervously around.

"Are you girls sure that squirrel catching cutie marks would be better instead of monster catching cutie marks?" Sweetie belle jumps over a branch. "I-I mean that squirrel catching would be better than monster catching." Scootaloo stops. Applebloom soon follows.

"Come on we're so close!" She pleads. "Just a bit farther and we can catch us a Manticore o-or a cockatrice, MAYBE EVEN A HYDRA!?" She yell's in excitement. All of the sudden, The branch from before broke. Everything went silent. The crickets stopped chirping. The croaks died out. "W-what was t-that?" Scootaloo starts to shake. Same for the other fillies.

Sounds of claws on wood echos through the woods. "I don't like this one bit" Applebloom Says huddled up with the others. A drip of blood hits Sweetie belle's muzzle. With a look up, she screamed. Above were small critters and some Ponies hanging from their intestines. Some were eaten a bit. A black creature hangs on its tail in the middle of the hung corpses. It looks down revealing its six eyes. It slowly opens its maw, Two rows of teeth covered in blood. the second row extended out of its mouth.

"RUN MAMMALS!!!" It shouts as it screeches. KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Blue versions of the creature appear out of nowhere. The Crusaders ran for their lives.


[Ponyville]

"-AND I WILL SHIT FURY ONTO YOU AND YOU WILL DROWN IN IT, YOU'RE FUCKING DEAD KIDDO!" The call ends. Spike and Twilight are dazed of what that drake said.

"Well that happened." Twilight says feeling uneasy. Once again the door slams open. Spike and Twilight immediately turn looking at Applejack. Neon slowly turn his body with an 180 degree turn. Applejack gallops towards the three of them.

"Ya three gatta help me!" She tugs on Twilight and Neon. "Come on!"

They start running through the town while Spike tries to catch up.

Ponies gathered round the traumatized fillies. Big Macintosh tried to calm them down. "Look its gone. Nothin is gonna get you."

"NO! THEY'RE WERE TEN OF EM AND THEY WERE GONNA EAT US!!!" Applebloom cries into her hoof.

The two mares and drake arrived at the scene. "What happened to them?" Neon ask with a bit of concern.

"The three of them kept sayin that blue monsters were gonna eat em." Big Mac responded.

"Blue monsters? I never heard of anything like that before. What did you think Neon?" Twilight looks at Neon. His face frozen and ears perked up.

"They found me." Neon immediately throws a hunting knife he and his other crew carry in case of emergency. Soon a blue figure drops from a house top and squeals in pain. "Mutations."

Panic came across the town when more of the blue monsters started to appear. Neon looked around as most of the mutations were interested in him more "well...Fuck."