• Published 7th Oct 2015
  • 2,251 Views, 5 Comments

Dash got her falling in love. - Twyla In Wonderland



After making plans on Sunday, Rainbow Dash called up. Rather upset

  • ...
7
 5
 2,251

"You're my favorite, do you know that?" (Edited.)

Sunday. The time to relax even spends the whole day in your nightwear. Not for Fluttershy: she got up early that morning, thanks to Angel. She looked like a hot mess that just got out of Antarctica. Basically spilled spaghetti. She walked over to the bathroom, making sure she grabbed the towel with exactly 3 butterflies on - for some strange reason she had all her clothing with 3 butterflies on. Pink and blue. Fluttershy entered the bathroom. Placing the towel onto the sink, she got undressed. Removing her shirt then shorts. Fluttershy never liked how she was shaped, but she had a better body than other girls she's seen. Turning the tap on she heard her ringtone, Rainbow Dash's. Grabbing the towel, she wrapped it around her and walked out of the room, answering the phone just in time.

"Hello?" She said, her voice timid.

"Hey, Flutters. What you up to today?" Rainbow sounded like she had been crying.

"Going to visit Tree Hugger... Um, Rainbow. Are you okay?" Fluttershy became concerned.

"I'm fine..." Fluttershy didn't hear anything for about a minute. "Really I am."

"If you need anything, I'm a phone call away," Fluttershy said. "I need to get into the shower."

A long moment occurred. Fluttershy was about to hang up when she heard her. "Alright." Rainbow hung up.

Fluttershy tossed her phone on her bed and walked into the bathroom, she then removed the towel and stepped into the shower. After 5 minutes, Fluttershy began thinking. "What if Soarin broke up with her? I just left her, not even trying to find out. I need to visit her find out what's happened. But first I need to cancel with Tree Hugger." She got out of her shower and walked out. Wrapping the towel around her someone knocked against the front door. "Possibly, Sunset dropping off my music notebook." Fluttershy walked out of the bathroom and walked down the corridor, then the living room until she reached the front door. Opening it slightly, Sunset was on the other side.

"Morning, Fluttershy," Sunset said smiling.

"Morning."

"You left your notebook at mine last night. Did you just get out of the shower?" Sunset asked noticing her wet hair and a towel wrapped around her body.

"Yeah.." She grabs her notebook. "See you on Monday."

Sunset waved goodbye and left as Fluttershy closed the door then put her book on the side. She walked back down through the living room then the corridor until she reached her bedroom. Her clothes were already out, black skinny jeans, a blue shirt. On Fluttershy's jeans was a chain. She got changed and put her shoes on. "Angel, can you get me my hairbrush please?" He did and passed it to her with a bobble. She brushed her hair while sitting at the end of the bed; Angel watching her as she put on her favorite song. Smiling along to it she stopped. The song reminded her of Rainbow Dash. She needed to pay a little visit to her.

Fluttershy leaned over and grabbed her phone. She called Tree Hugger. "Hiya Tree Hugger... I need to cancel today... Yeah sorry." She hangs up as quickly as she could. Knowing her, if she stayed on the phone, Tree would change her mind.

She put her hair up and walked out of her room. She then face-palmed. "How on earth am I going to get far, without my phone?" Fluttershy walked back in, grabbed her phone and dashed out of her room. Down the corridor then into the living room. She needed to hurry so she ran out of the house, closed the door and made a run for it.




She arrived at Rainbow's house in about 10 minutes, so she walked up to the front door and knocked. A long silence followed by a loud crash then a groan. Fluttershy just walked straight in and tried to find where that noise came from. She walked down the corridor then into the storage room. Nothing. Into the bathroom. Nothing. The bedroom. A knocked over table with someone under it. Fluttershy ran over and lifted it off to see Rainbow, face down into the ground. "Rainbow Dash?"

She shot straight up, she looked like hell. Bloodshot eyes, messy hair. "You came?"

"Of course." She helped her up onto the bed. "You sounded like.. um trash."

"Gee. Thanks." She smiled as well as Fluttershy who only giggled.

They sat on the bed together when Rainbow began crying again. "What's the matter?"

"Soarin!" She shouted in tears. Fluttershy hugged her while Dash cried on her shoulder. "You smell nice."

"Thanks."

The hug lasted for a full 2 minutes when Dash pulled away. "Thank you for being here for me." Rainbow said

"No problem."

They looked into each others eyes, they both knew what the other one was thinking. Fluttershy looked down at the thought. Her face glowing. Rainbow wiped her tears away then lifted Fluttershy's head up and smiled at her. "There's something I've always wanted to do." Dash said as Fluttershy tilted her head.

"What's that?" Shy asked.

"I don't want you to think of me differently." Dash looked down.

"I won't. You have been hurt... Why would I think differently towards my best friend?"

Rainbow lifted her head up and grabbed her arm, pressing her lips against Fluttershy's, her eyes widened at the sudden affection from her friend, but soon she accepted it and went along with it. Both moving in time with each other they liked this, a lot so Rainbow laid down and let Fluttershy take over, she placed her arm around Fluttershy's neck. Fluttershy placed one hand on the bed and the other on Rainbow's hip, still moving in time with each other Fluttershy pulled away.

"Is that what you wanted to try?" Fluttershy asked as Dash nodded.

"For a very long time. You must think I'm weird now."

"I would never think that, but I thought you was upset?" Fluttershy smirked.

"Not after I saw you blush." Dash smiled as Fluttershy gasped.

"Naughty girl." She giggled Fluttershy then looked down. "Really Rainbow."

"Hey... I had nothing else to sleep in." She were wearing a tank top and very short shorts.

"I want that to happen all the time." Fluttershy said as Rainbow smiled.

"It will. If you wanna."

Fluttershy smiled and laid to the side of her and placed her arm on Rainbow's stomach. Rainbow wrapped her arm around Fluttershy. They both drifted to sleep as someone shifted away from the window.

Comments ( 5 )

It's a decent start, but this chapter just flew by at, well, Rainbow Dash speeds.

Within a couple hundred words Dash went from heartbroken to making out with Fluttershy, who wasn't at all disturbed or even confused by her friend kissing her out of nowhere.

It's a good premise and the writing is fine, but the story would definitely benefit from being fleshed out a lot.

Still, allow me to give this its first thumbs up.

6502824 Thanks? just one question. Fleshed out?

Uh... I think you missed some paragraphs in the story. Crying one second, making out with Fluttershy the next.

i liked the concept, but to agree with Summer Knight, it felt a bit rushed :twilightoops:
but dont worry my fist and so far only fic is a rushed flutterdash
however, if u want feedback, you can always ask me :twilightsmile:
but this week and the next are super packed, just as a warning :trixieshiftleft:

6502869 yea ya know...... expanded upon. You could make this longer like maybe another chapter or two. I wanna know who was creeping around Dashie's house that's a total cliff hanger ending

Login or register to comment