• Published 19th Aug 2015
  • 448 Views, 0 Comments

Adventures with the Son of Chaos and Harmony. - Godmutt

  • ...
6
 0
 448

New Friends. Maybe.

She sat in the corner of her cavern room, watching as he wandered towards her, his empty bag on his back, and a makeshift bandage on his wound.

"Hello!" He called down the hall when he saw her. She sat in silence.

He ran towards her and slid to sit in front of her. "I'm Soma. What's your name?" He asked quietly.

Still she sat in silence and stared at him.
"Can you talk?" He asked her. She nodded.

"Then tell me your name!" He says to her.
She shook her head.
He was starting to get annoyed, and she could tell. After a few minutes, she finally said "Brush. My name is Brush Stroke."

He looked up at her, and said "So you CAN talk. Why didn't you talk earlier?"

She looked to him and whispered "Well, I don't really know you that well. But now you seem nice."

He smiled at her.
'He has a goofy smile..' She thought to herself. She leaned back against the wall.
"Those red things from your bag.. The crunchy things. Do you have more?" She asked him.

----

He smiled and said "You mean the apples? Yeah, I can get more, if you like!" She nodded shyly.

His horn started glowing, and her eyes grew wide. A small basket of apples appeared, and she just stared at it in awe.

He grinned at her and said "Have you ever seen someone use magic before?" She shook her head no. He chuckled, and went on to show her a few more small tricks. She watched in pure silence as he set off little sparks from his horn, and flowers popped up from the stone ground! He enjoyed being able to show off his skills. His mother never let him at home..

----

They went on like this for hours, with Brush watching intently as Soma performed countless spells, and showed light shows from his horn, and the dragon soon learned a few spells herself! They both knew this was the beginning to a beautiful friendship. Unless the old fued between dragons and ponies would be reignited..

Author's Note:

Shipping is allowed, just make sure I don't know about it. Mmkay? :rainbowhuh: