• Published 19th Aug 2015
  • 449 Views, 0 Comments

Adventures with the Son of Chaos and Harmony. - Godmutt

  • ...
6
 0
 449

We Start Our Story..

"No breaking fourth walls in the castle, Soma!!" Yelled the white sunny Princess.

'Hmph. She thinks I'm still three. I can handle doing stuff like this. ' Soma thought as he phased through walls without using his horn. 'It's not like I'll get stuck.'

Celestia chased after the young draconequus with her horn glowing. "GET BACK HERE NOW!! BEFORE I CALL IN YOUR FATHER!!" She yelled to him, quickly running out of breath.
Now THAT was something he'd listen to. He stopped in his large cave-like bedroom after phasing through another hallway.

"HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU TO STAY ON THE FLOOR, AND NOT TO BREAK WALLS!!" Celestia yelled violently after catching her breath. Soma sat on the bed, looking to a wall as his mother started up her yelling.

As Tia continued on her long rant, Soma tuned her out, and thought instead, of the new tricks he would come up with.

----

She sat in her cave.

Alone once more.

Her paintings were fading again..

And she was without more paints and pencils, and her claws were too dull to scratch more into the wall.

She started crying again. It wasn't unusual.

As she curled up in her wings and tail, she heard a voice. "Come with me, and I'll take away ALL the pain, darling.. All of the loneliness.. Everything.."

She lifted her head slowly.

'It's just one of my pictures again..' She thought. But the shadows were moving differently outside. While the full moon might have been shining brightly, it still seemed pitch black outside of her cave. As her night vision kicked in, she saw something, or someone, moving around.

Author's Note:

Welcome to my story, where you're introduced to Soma, a small childish Draconequus! You're also introduced to Brush Stroke, a lonely dragon, abandoned at birth.