• Published 11th Aug 2015
  • 810 Views, 12 Comments

The Nightmares Fear - LunarGaurd



What happens when a unicorn with no magic by birth, gets possessed?

  • ...
2
 12
 810

Outcast

bang.

bang. What?

Bang. What was that?

Bang. What was that? Whats going on?

CRASH!!! I woke with a start and sat up. My eyes had a panicked look in them with adrenaline flowing through my veins. Because of the adrenaline I was able to quickly asses my surroundings to figure out ware I am.

What I found disturbed me.

I was in MY room. But not my room. All my furniture was nothing but piles of ashes, and the walls, floor and ceiling were burned and charred. The door was also nothing but splinters. My window was just scattered shards of glass.

On either side of the door-way, there was a large splatter of blood. Both had... chunks of pony.

Then there was the most disturbing part.

When I saw this, I didn't cringe, I didn't gag or puke.

I smiled. It brought me joy to see this. I don't know why but I felt like I had accomplished something, even though I would never do something like this.

"Hello?" That sounded like the guards. "Is anypony here?" Shit, if they see me like this then they will surly blame me and I would have no way to defend myself. I gotta get out of here! I quickly take another look around the room to try and find a quick exit. That's when my eyes land on my window. ...

Fuck it, it's my best bet. With that thought in mind I jumped out of my 2nd story window and fell 20 feet, right onto a bunch of shattered glass. "GAH!" Damn this hurts, and because of that I naturally smiled. Wha- Whats wrong with me? I like pain now?

"STOP RIGHT THERE!!" Shit, the guards. Gotta run NOW! I looked around. GHA! Where can I go that the guards wont follow me? Then it dawned on me. The Everfree. I looked over to the Forests trees on the horizon. Shit. It's my best bet. Fuck my life man fuck it. With that happy thought, I took of running in the direction of the forest, hoping that once I reach it the guards wont follow me in.

And before you ask. Yes. It hurts like hell running with a bunch of glass in your side. But I liked it, a lot. As I was running, the pain got to a breaking point ware as I was running I couldn't stop laughing.

I'm not sure how long I was running for, but I know it was at least half an hour, and that just got me TO the forest. I kept running for another half hour after that, so now I was deep in the forest.

I have no supplies.

No food.

No water.

I'm a fugitive in my own town.

And I'm lost in the Everfree...

At night...

"What could go wrong?"

Author's Note:

I'm sorry that these chapters have been so short, but i'm new to this writing business. I promise that the story will get better soon, so please hang in there with me.

After all, Spectral just said the phrase that should never be spoken or even thought.

WARNING: There will be a time-laps next chapter with a summery of what happened over the skipped time.

Please comment with tips and pointers and tell me how I did and how I'm improving (When I get to the point where I do actually start improving). Tell me what you liked and what you didn't and all that good input. LATER!!