• Published 11th Aug 2015
  • 809 Views, 12 Comments

The Nightmares Fear - LunarGaurd



What happens when a unicorn with no magic by birth, gets possessed?

  • ...
2
 12
 809

Making a Wish

After the fiasco at school I went straight home, fuming in anger the entire time. My parents were concerned when they saw me come in and stomp my way up the stairs and go to my room. While in there all I did was pace around, trying to think of some way to get magic as every unicorn should have.

Then it hit me.

Tonight is the 'Longest Day of the Thousandth Year'. The day that Nightmare Moon was supposed to escape from her prison on the moon with the stars aid. If I make a wish to the moon, asking for magic as she is escaping, then she might hear me. If she does than she will probably try and strike a deal with me in exchange for granting me magic, and if that's the case than I'll improvise. "Ya, that's it. I will get magic TONIGHT. I'll do anything..."

*8*

I waited the rest of the day, never once leaving my room. Not even to eat or use the restroom. My parent came in at some point to talk to me but I ignored them. They eventually left but I don't know exactly when.

*8*

Finally, the sun has gone down and the moon has risen. As the moon rises into the sky my eyes never once leave it.

Now that the moon as reached it's peek, I see four stars start to slowly make there way towards it. As time passes they start to move faster until they reach the moon and the craters that makeup the mare in the moon flash, then disappear. This is it. I think to my self, She's escaping, it's now or never.

Then, I start to try and project my thoughts to the moon. Nightmare Moon! I know you can here me, and I have a request for you! I waited for a hole ten seconds, but it felt like a couple of minutes. My anticipation altering my perception of time. I almost gave up hope until I heard her.

Oh? And what might that be, hm? She spoke to me in my head.

I wish for you to give me magic. I thought to her.

Oh? And do you think I'm just going to give you magic without asking for something in return?

No, I fully expected you to ask something of me. And I'm fully prepared to give you anything you may ask for.

Really? Well, I do suppose I could use a right-hoof pony. So, you wish to make a deal with the devil, so to speak?

Yes. I said confidently.

Well then, I'll tell you what. You become my right-hoof pony after I defeat the Elements of Harmony, and give me control over your body for ten minutes, and i'll give you more magic then you could ever imagine.

Serving as her right-hoof? Better then being a slave. Getting more magic then I could ever imagine? Hell ya. But giving her control over my body? Not so sure about that. She apparently noticed my hesitation.

Come on, you know you want to. I've seen into your past, Spectral. How you've been bullied, made fun of. Beaten. If you take my deal, you'll never have to deal with any of that ever again. And your friends? They are only your friends because they don't want to seem like horrible ponies by 'ditching' you. When they really only crave that, and have nothing do do with you ever, again.

My only two friends want to ditch me? I, suppose it makes sense, nopony would want to be associated with a runt like me... You have yourself a deal Nightmare Moon. Take my body for ten minutes and give me the magic you've promised me.

Hmhmhmhmhm. Excellent. She said from directly behind me.

I yelped and turned around with blinding speed, only to see purple smoke surround me. Then the only thing I new was pain, I screemed so loud that the entire town probably heard me.

Then... Nothing.

I lost consciousness and my world went black.

I heard nothing.

I felt nothing.

I smelled nothing.

I tasted nothing.

I saw nothing......

Author's Note:

So what did you think about that? Seriously tell me, I want to know what you all think about it. Sorry if I'm not as good as some of the other writers out there, I'm kinda new to this stuff. So all constructive criticism will always be welcome.