• Published 1st Aug 2015
  • 247 Views, 12 Comments

Electra - Jackie-TSG



Electra, known as the Lightning Pegasus is new to Ponyville, and she starts a friendship/rivalry with the well known Rainbow Dash

  • ...
11
 12
 247

Capture

Electra took a deep breath. “I can't let her get to me, I must stay calm," she thought.
“How did you know I was heading here?" Electra asked.
“I've been inside you fir seven years, I just know."
“Why are you here anyways? I already refused to help you. So what do you want?"
“I'm here to make a deal."
“A deal?"
Malasia nodded and smirked that made Electra nervous.
“I know you won't except money or anything, but there is one thing that you'll never resist."
Electra then came to a realisation. “Where's Darla?"
Malasia giggled. “Let's just say, she wanted to pay you a little visit, how about I race you back to the house."
Electra ran towards her but she disappeared. The black vanished and as quickly as she could she flew down back to the ground.

She slammed the door of her house open and she searched, she had already knew Malasia had beat her to it. The inside of the house was an empty black abyss. She saw a white light and walked towards it. She looked around what used to be her home, where she would have spent the rest of her life, turned into a death trap. “Darla?" she called into the black,it echoed, but off no surface and she kept running towards the light. Electra looked back at where she came, but she could no longer look outside, she was at the point of no return. Then she heard a voice coming from the light. “Electra! Help me!"
Electra immediately regognised the voice as Darla's and ran towards it, then she saw the black transition into white and then into a whole different room altogether. This room was now a room made of stone, almost cell looking. Then she saw Darla. She ran towards her, but was surprised to hear.
“Stay back!"

“Darla? It's me, Electra."
“You need to go, you need to leave right now, before she gets you."
“Okay, come with me then, you'll be safe."
Darla looked at the ground. “I can't do that."
“Why not?"
“She has me, she's using me to get you…"
Then Malasia appeared beside Darla.
Malasia giggled. “My my, you talk a lot, time you take a rest dear." Malasia used her black wisps to tie up Darka and place one over her mouth so she couldn't speak.
“Leave Darla alone!" Electra charged towards Darla to try and free her.
“If id let you free her I wouldn't go through the trouble of tie in her up, oh well, guess I'll have to do the same thing to you." She then tied up Electra too,

Unable to escape Electra cried out. “What do you want from her?!"
“It's not what I want from her, it's what I want to use her to get what I want from you," she knelt beside Electra, “the piece of me that still resides in you."
“I said no! When will you get it out of your head?"
Malasia sudden,y picked up a knife using her magic. “I've always wanted to finish the job I never hit to do to dear Darla, maybe this'll finally be the perfect opportunity. Shall we?"
Electra gasped. “You're a fucking monster! You wouldn't even dare do that!"
Malasia giggled again. “Just watch me," she slashed Darla down the side of her face, “so what'll it be?"
Electra felt like crying, but did t want to show her weakness. “Fine, I'll do it, as long as you release Darla!"
Malasia grinned. “Thats great, she walked towards Darla, knife in hand.
“I said big to touch her!"
Malasia sighed. “I'm a mare of my word, I wouldn't back out on a promise." She used the knife to cut Darla's bindings. “Now it's time for Darla to go!"
Darla rushed to Electra. “Don't do this she'll kill you…"
“Get out Darla!" Electra demanded, “i don't want you to get hurt!"
Darla stood still. “No!"
Malasia sighed. “Fine! I'll kick you out myself!"
Using her magic she transported Darka outside the house.

“Now that that's out of the way, it's time for the main event. Electra groaned as Malasia skipped around her giggling with glee, “seven years ive waited for this, now the time has finally come! Hold still, or else this is going to hurt way more than it should."
With that Malasia shot a beam of black magic from her horn that consumed Electra. Electra cried out. Malasia was right, it did hurt, she felt like she was being torn in half. The black aura from before drained out of her eyes and left her, this aura was consumed by Malasia. She dumped Electra on the ground and giggled again histericaly.
Electra shook all over as she attempted to stand up as the magic released her binds. “You had your fun, now let me go now!"
Malasia thought. “Nah, where's the fun in taking your energy and just leave you here, I have a better idea." Using her returned dark magic she encased Electra in a clear black caccoon like trap. Electra could see through from the inside at Malasia who was grinning like a filly in a candy store.

“This contraption of mine I call a draining cell, the function is simple really, I can trap anypony I want in here and over time it drains the pony's life energy which will be transferred to its creator, like myself, and once it's done you'll just die. It's fairly slow and painful, but if it wasn't it wouldn't be fun at all, at least for me." With that she skipped off giggling. Electra felt that pain again, like she was being stripped of all colour in her body. She looked down and saw that the bottom of her hind hooves were becoming grey.
Electra sighed. “How could I be so stupid as to think a student of dark magic wasn't going to fuck me over, her promise never said she'd let me go too. What the fuck was I thinking?" As they greyness traveled up her body and painting her cutie mark grey she eyes drooped.
“Now Equestria is going to fall victim to Malasia, and it's all my fault…"
She squeezed her eyes shut and gritted her teeth as the pain traveled halfway through her body, it was slowing bug was undoubtily going to eventually paint her completely grey without any colour left and she'll surely die.
“I'm sorry I let you down guys…"
The pain became too much for Electra and she passed out.

Author's Note:

I know this chapter was fairly short, but oh well, I couldn't stretch this out very much

Comments ( 1 )

6325364 Lol, I'm what you may call, a maiden

Login or register to comment