• Published 1st Aug 2015
  • 247 Views, 12 Comments

Electra - Jackie-TSG



Electra, known as the Lightning Pegasus is new to Ponyville, and she starts a friendship/rivalry with the well known Rainbow Dash

  • ...
11
 12
 247

Malasia

As the sun set, Electra took out her journal and wrote a second entry.
Dear Darla,
Today was a depressing downfall after the pleasant and joyous day I had experienced yesterday. The before mentioned “new friend" Rainbow Dash and Princess Twilight Sparkle have unfortunately found out about the sectret and she has escaped and she striked, something that I hoped never happem again. We decided to inform Princess Celetia and as I'm writing this we are on our way to Canterlot on the train, my new friends seem to look at me funny, I don't blame them. As much as it pains me that I've broken our promise but maybe it's about time I take action. If this works, the next time we meet I'll be the same as I was over seven years ago.
See you soon,
Electra.

Electra sighed and closed the journal. She looked at the two, across on the other seat facing her. “So, that journal of yours, you write to Darla? Does she get the messages?" Twilight asked.
Electra shook her head. “No, but it makes me feel like as if she's listening sometimes," she rolled her eyes, “why should you care anyway? It's not important!" She shoved the journal into her saddlebags and looked out the window.
“What do we do to calm her down?" Rainbow Dash asked Twilight. Twilight sat beside Electra
“Do you miss her?" Twilight asked, “Darla."
Electra nodded. “I left for her own good, so she'd no longer be in danger. She can finally feel safe."
“I know leaving old friends behind van be tough," Rainbkw Dash said to her, “there were one or two people I left when I moved from Cloudsdale, but I can still keep in touch, not often, but they still know that I care about them, I'm sure if you and Darla were as close as you say, you'd two be able to keep in touch somehow."

Electra smiled. “I guess you're right," she yawned, “I should get some sleep." Electra walked not her cabin and slowly shut the door. After she left the two starting to discuss the situation.
“Do you think she'll be fine on her own?" Rainbiw Dash asked.
Twilight nodded. “I doubt she'll hurt anyone, not unless Malasia is triggered."
“What triggered her earlier today?"
Twilight thought for a few seconds. “Well, once you found out the secret, she was probably triggered out of fear. She thought that if Celestia found out she'd tel, other ponies, she may have thought you'd have done the same. She reacted the same when Darla found out."
“How do you know that? She never told you, she wouldn't tell you."
“The journals told me. It also told me that Malasia can speak to her, she to,d her that she chose her for her mission because no one would be her friend. So when she made one she saw her as a threat to her plans and tried to terminate her, she was lucky enough that help came before she could do so, she keeps herself hidden so Electra would be seen as crazy, therefore no one would help her making her even more upset."

“Jeez, this Malasia is kinda sadistic."
Twilight nodded in agreement. “What other words would you describe her?"
“Cruel, rude and totally insane!"
Twilight giggled. “You know that was rhetorical."
Rainbow Dash nodded and smiled. “So Celestia's gonna help, she always knows about these ancient monsters that none of us knew about until we encounter their wrath."
Twilight sighed. “If she doesn't, I'm sure Electra will cooperate and tell her, maybe she'll then find out about it."
“I wouldn't be too sure about that."
Twilight looked up at Rainbow Dash. “What do you mean by that?"
“When Electra was getting her bags, she was having doubts," Twilight still looked confused, “she said she didn't like the idea of being used in order to catch a monster, like she's a living experiment."
“I'm sure she'll understand."
“Let's hope."

The morning came. Rainbow Dash walked into Electra's cabin. “We'll be stopping at any minute now. You gotta get up!" Electra sighed and slid out of the bed.
“Okay, time to see this princess, we should go quickly before I change my mind."
She stood up and walked slowly out of the cabin. “Where's Twilight?"
“She's already waiting at the door."
The two flew over to meet Twilight. With that the train halted to a stop. “Alright girls, we made it to Canterlot." The three ponies walked out of the train and into the town. The iconic palace stood over them.
“Okay, let's just get this with." Electra said as she waltzed into the palace. The other two followed. When they went into the castle they saw Celestia waiting for them.

“There you are, come with me, there's no time to waste!" The three quickly followed Princess Celestia into the hallway with the stained glass windows.
“Princess Celestia, do you know about Malasia?"
The big white alicorn princess nodded and walked down the hall.
“Malasia was a former student of mine, she came even before Sunset Shimmer and yourself, a young unicorn who was corrupted by her interest in dark magic, it was a dark time for Equestria when most ponies were sad and afraid, she sought to feed off the energy to become the most powerful unicorn in existence and one day surpass even my own abilities, but the dark magic got to her and her motives changed instead of ridding the negativity she decided to use it to rule. Using our magic, my sister and we had no choice but to have her magic terminated and her body changed to a mist to forever roam the land. It seems she has found a way to feed off some pony's negativity to one day return to her pony body and take her revenge."
“Looks like she found a pony." Celestia turned to the three and noticed that the third pony wasn't usually with the two.
“Princess Celestia, this is Electra, for the last seven years Malasia has fed off her negativity and sometimes takes her over and has the potential to harm other ponies."

“Malasia's dark magic can have the ability to posses and drain their pony nature to become psychically and magically stronger, it's most likely that all these years while Electra was under her control she has been slowly feeding off her, if this continues much longer, I'm afraid we won't be able to stop her and it could be too late for Electra."
“So, if Malasia isn't stopped, Electra I'll be…"
Celestia nodded.
Rainbow Dash flew towards Celestia. “What are we waiting for? We need to stop it!"
“Celestia, is there a way we can get rid of Malasia but make sure that she can't harm another pony again?"
“I'm afraid the only way we could do that is rid Malasia from Electra, the we must rid Malasia of her magic."
“Can we do that?" Twilight asked.
Celestia thought for a moment. “It is the easiest and quickest option, and Malasia has been at this for seven years than she could escape at any moment."
“No!" They looked and saw Electra behind them.

“You're going to use your magic on me, what am I just a machine that needs to be fixed?!" A black aura pulsed around her again. This caused to her fall over on the ground she clutched her head and groaned. She shook and stuttered. “I-I-I can't control myself!"
“Princess Celestai!" Rainbow Dash yelled over a giant ringing noise. “It's happening again, but her transformation is much more violent than when it happened yesterday!"
“As this happened two days in a row Malasia is trying harder to escape from Electra, we must use the spell now. I will cast the spell, one of you should stay by Electra."
Twilight looked at Rainbow Dash. “You go to her, she trusts you." Rainbiw Dash nodded and slowly edged towards her. As she edged closer the noise got louder and her vision blurred.
“Electra, hold onto my hoof!"
Electra slowly looked up and slowly held on.
“Please Dashie…" her eyes darkened, “make this nightmare go away…"

“Celestia! The spell!" The princess nodded and flew up and conjured a yellow magic beam that hit Electra. The entire room felt like it was shaking and the noise grew louder.
“The spell will be complete soon, I just need another pony to help, Twilight!" Twilight nodded and flew up to join Princess Celestia in the soell. The room became so blurredthat they can only see colours and the whole room became shrouded in one giant buzz. Then seconds later Princess Celestia and Twilight flew back down. Rainbow Dash helped Electra up.
“How do you feel?"
She shook her head a bit. “I'm fine, just a bit dizzy…"
Then the whole room turned black and she couldn't see or hear anypony around.
“Hello Electra. How do I look?"
Electra turned around and saw her…
“Malasia!"

She saw a black unicorn with a neon pink and black mane in two pigtails, she had yellow eyes, a skull cutie mark and grey freckles on her nose.
“It's been years since I saw myself like this, I don't know about you but I look great."
“How dare you!" Electra charged towards Malasia but passed right through, “why are you so… transparent?" Malasia smirked.
“Well, wouldn't you like to know, when your precious princesses cast the spell, they forgot to get rid of the whole me, there is still some of me left within you, now I just need to get you alone so I can use my magic on you."
“I'll never let you do that! Do you think I'm stupid!"
“I thought you'd say that… I'll meet you back in PonyVille, see you at home, you'll have a little company…"
With that Malasia disappeared and Electra returned to the castle hallway.

“She's gone! Malasia disappeared!"
Princess Celestia paced the hallway. “Where could she possibly go?"
“She's in PonyVille! I met her!" Electra yelled, “I must go back!"
“I'll come too, if there's a monster to take down, I am there!" Rainbkw Dash flew up and out with Electra.
"Don't worry Celestia, when we find her I'll finish the spell for you." Twilight reassured
Princess Celestia nodded. “Good luck, I'm certain you will prevail, to save Equestria once more."
Twilight saluted and followed her friends.
“How did you see Malasia, we didn't see her." Rainbow Dash asked.
“I had a vision, the spell hasn't been completed and there's some of her still inside of me."
Twilight was confused. “Why are you going back to her then? Can't we just take care of her?"
“I know, but, Im just staying close in case she decides to hurt anypony else."

They stopped at Twilight's Castle. “The doors are open! What's going on?" Twilight looked worried and flew inside the castle, the other two followed.
“This place is a total mess!" Twilight stood still in shock that her castle was ransacked.
Rainbow Dash then heard something and saw a familiar purple dragon lying on the ground.
“Spike!" Twilight zoomed towards him and picked him up, “what happened?"
Spike couldn't say anything,
“Who did this?" Rainbow Dash asked.
“Malasia!"
The two looked at Electra.
“She's doing this to you as payback for ratting her out to Celestia, no doubts the same will be for you too Dashie."
“What?!" Rainbow Dash dashed off.
“Twilight, you stay with Spike, he needs you right now, I'll follow Dashie to see if my prediction was correct."
With that she flew off too.

“How dare she!" Rainbow flew around her home that was torn upside down. Then she remembered. “Where's Tank?" Then a tortoisee slowly walked towards her. “You're okay! But how?" Tank demonstrated by hiding his head and limbs into his shell.
“Now I understand why she's doing this."
Rainbow turned towards her.
“She wants me to feel guilty for this mess that she caused."
“You shouldn't it wasn't even you that did that."
“I know, I won't let her get to me at all."
Rainbow Dash sighed. “It's gonna take ages to clean this up, I don't have magic!"
“You take care, there's someone I need to meet."
She flew out of Rainbow Dash's house and headed for Cloudsdale

“Darla!"
She searched the empty house. “C'mon, you must come with me, no time to explain."
Then everything turned black again.
“So nice to see you again."
Electra turned.
“Malasia!"