• Published 1st Aug 2015
  • 247 Views, 12 Comments

Electra - Jackie-TSG



Electra, known as the Lightning Pegasus is new to Ponyville, and she starts a friendship/rivalry with the well known Rainbow Dash

  • ...
11
 12
 247

The Attack

As Rainbow Dash shot out of her house, Electra's eyes turned fully black and her voice lowered. She laughed in her distorted, almost robotic voice. “Seems the chase has already become."
Rainbow Dash heard and flew away from the town. “If anypony sees her, who knows what they'll do dare do to her! They might run her out of town!"
She flew as high and as fast as she could, but she saw the consumed, probably possessed Electra speed through the sky nearly catching up.
Minutes past, Rainbow was having a hard time distracting her, she thought that it'd just follow her and maybe wear off, returning Electra to normal.

“Twilight!" Rainbiw Dash decided on an idea, “she knew about Electra's monster form thing, maybe she'll know how to reverse her." She quickly dove down through the sky.
“There's a way into the castle through the back, since the castle is at the edge of town, no one will see us, easy as…"
Suddenly, Electra tackled Rainbow Dash from the side, smacking into her hips. She ska,med her down into the crystal walls of the castle. Stunned, Rainbiw Dash opened her eyes to see the blacked eyed Electra. As she backed away from her, a black wisp appeared from her and coiled around Rainbow Dash, trapping her with no escape.

Knowing that her victim was unable to leave her magical grasp, Electra grinned and pulled her towards her.
“What are you? Plus, why are you doing this to her, and me?"
Electra laughed. “My name is Malasia, your friend was kind enough to donate herself so that one day I'll take back my pony firm, I just need to live it out as this wretched thing for another while, and you!"
“What about me?"
“You being friends with Electra isn't allowing me to feed of her sadness and fear, leaving me no choice but to get rid of her, that Darla twit got away easily with a small loss of her wings, you on the other hoof, will lose something much more, your life…"
Rainbiw was too shocked to say anything in response.
Malasia laughed once again. “I can feel you shaking, with you gone, Electra will never let go of the guilt, leaving her sad abd fearful that she'd do it again, making the process faster and I'll finally be free and no longer a wretched spirt, say goodnight, Rainbow Dash."

“I'm afraid I won't let you do that Malasia!"
Malasia looked up to see Twilight Sparkle standing on top of her castle with her wings spread out.
She grabbed the almost inconsistent Rainbow Dash to see her princess friend. “Looks like we have an interruption, so sorry, I'll get back to you after I'm done with her." She made the black wisp completely tie up Rainbow Dash and she flung her to the ground.
“Alright Twilight princess, make your move."
Twilight flew down in a flash and flew in a circle around Malasia and shot a beam of magic at her.
Malasia staggered. “Oh magic, what I miss most about being a unicorn." This taunting angered Twilight and shit her again.
“You won't be a unicorn again, you won't overtake Electra and YOU WON'T KILL MY FRIEND!" Twilight shot a huge energy blast that covered Electra. The black eyes slowly faded and Electra slowly fell to the ground, unconscious.

Twilight flew down to Rainbow Dash and used her magic to free the binds that held her and helped her onto her hooves. “Thanks Twily," she blushed, “I'm sorry I didn't believe you about Electra." Twilight smiled.
“It's okay Dash, I'm just glad you're alright, if I had arrived one minute later, I don't want to think about what she'd have done to you."
Rainbow Dash blushed even harder. “She mentioned something about returning to her ‘pony body'."
Twilight nodded. “I know, it's strange, let's go to the library, and I'll get Spike to alert Princess Celestia."
As they went inside Rainbow Dash looked at Electra asleep. “What are we going to do with her?" Twilight looked back at her.
“We should take her inside with us, so we can keep and eye on her, besides, if this goes anything like the last time, she'll need her friends to help her get through this."
“The last time?"
“I'll explain inside."

“Malasia said that she was responsible for Drala's lack of wings, so that explains why she has mechanical wings, from what I can gather, she tried to injure her so she'd stay away from Electra because she wanted her to be sad and fearful, why is that?"
“I have no idea, but if there's nothing in the library about Malasia then Princess Celestia would probably know."
Rainbow Dash sat next to Electra who was still out while Twilight searched her library.
“I just don't understand, she's such a nice girl, how can she be so evil."
“It's not her, it's Malasia, if Electra was such a good friend she wouldn't try to do what she did."
Rainbiw Dash turned to find Spike beside her. “Twilight wants you, I'll take care of the Electra." Rainbkw Dash flew towards Twilight. “Well, how'd your research go?"
Twilight sadly shook her head. “I've owned books on a lot of mythical villains and monsters, but Malasia doesn't seem to ring a bell anywhere, we need to ask Celestia."

“RAINBOW DASH! TWILIGHT" Electra yelled as she woke up. This alerted Spike. Electra stared at the purple and green dragon.
“Where am I? Who are you?"
"I'm Spike, you're in Twilight's castle." Electra looked around the giant room.
“Where are they?!"
“Calm down, they're okay, Twilight always pulls through, they're just talking about you're evil form."
On cue Twolight called out to him. “Spike send a letter!"
Spike pulled out a quill and a scroll. “Ready!"
“Dear Princess Celestia, I'm afraid to inform that me and my friend Rainbiw Dash have had a recent encounter with an unknown creature, this creature calls herself Malasia and speaks through the body of a pegasus that just moved to town, when this happens she has control of a black magic wisp and turns her eyes completely blank and claims she used to be a unicorn, if we could receive any information if you have any it'd be appreciated, Twilight Sparkle."
Spike wrote this all down as Twilight spoke and incinerated it in a puff of green fire.
“Why'd you do that?" Electra asked.
“That's how I send the letters to the Princess."

Almost instantly, Spike burped another puff of green flames and another scroll appeared.
“That was fast." Rainbow Dash said.
Twilight nodded. “That can't be good," she read through the letter, “we have to bring Electra to Canterlot with us." Electra heard this and tried to fly away. Rainbiw Dash flew after her and blocked her escape.
“Where do you think you're going?"
Electra stepped backwards and shook her head. “Well I know for one thing that I'm not going to Canterlot with you two."
Twilight teleported in front of her. “Electra, you have to go, no pony ever disobeys Proncess Celestia."
Annoyed Electra pushed past her. “Well I guess that makes me the first to do so."
“Don't you want to get rid of Malasia?"
“No! Hey can't you just leave me alone! You're all better off without me!" Electra broke down crying. A black aura pulsed around her slowly.

“Electra," Twilight lay down beside her, “I know that you feel guilty for what she did to Darla, but you should try and hold yourself together, if we get rid of her then you won't be able to do it again."
“Every time someone learns about her, it gets worse, Malasia is powered by fear and sadness, if Celestia finds out she could bring Equestrian into a state of panic for her to feed off of, making her ‘life long goal' easier to accomplish, when she has enough power from the energy, she'll return to her pony body and use her dark magic to trap the citizens of Equestria in fear and sadness."
“That's simple, we'll just tell Celestia not to spread panic," Rainbow Dash informed,
Electra reluctantly stood up and wiped her eyes. “Darla and I kept this as a secret for around a year."
“Hiding your problems won't solve them," Twilight lectured, “it'd even make it worse."
Electra sighed. “Fine, if you say so." The black aura died down.

The three boarded on the first train to Canterlot. “Why can't we just fly there Twilight?" Rainbiw Dash asked.
“Look, after what Electra did, she feels a bit upset," she whispered hoping Electra can't hear her, “maybe if we take the train, she'd calm down a bit."
“I kinda wished we've told the others that we're going here, we're so used to taking down evil as a team, if it wasn't for that thing feeding off fear and panic, espeically with Rarity."
Twilight nodded. “I know it's a lot to take in, but you heard what she said, Electra knows more about her than we do, she's dealt with this for seven years, the least we can do is have it sorted before she goes through any more." They turned at Electra who was sitting down looking out the window."
Rainbiw Dash sighed. “You're right."