• Published 26th Jul 2015
  • 12,026 Views, 4,202 Comments

The Things Tavi Says - shortskirtsandexplosions



Let me tell you a few things about my roommate, Octavia. After all, she saved my life.

  • ...
46
 4,202
 12,026

PreviousChapters Next
Amorous Things

Author's Note:

"Your... your muzzle..." Tavi lifts her hoof up, shivering. "...so bruised..." A shudder. "Bloody sod..."

A pale mare clings to her. Holds her. Presses the glowing shard to her bleeding chest as she fights tears... shudders.

"You... grkkkt..." Tavi's eyes twitch, dancing sickly. "...sh-shouldn't have to see this." She shuffers. Sobs. "It... it's my fault..."

A pale head shakes. Teeth gnashing.

"Shouldn't... sh-shouldn't have wandered off. Just... so confused... so angry..." Violet eyes roll back. Breath dipping. Indigo to tan to turquoise. "...why, Vinyl...?"

The unicorn buckles... leaning over.

"Why, love...?"

She shakes. She shivers.

"Mrmmffngh... Vine, why..." Octavia hisses... wheezes. "Why are you crying?"

Pale arms slither down. They wrap around Tavi. They hold her close... embracing... cherishing...

"I..." A scant whisper, laced with agony. "I love you, Tavi..."

"Vine?" Octavia's muzzle hangs open. Lips brush past her ear. There is weeping. "Vinyl?"

"Goddess h-help me..." Magenta eyes roll back. "I love you so m-much..."

"Vine, what... what did you just say...?"

One body slumps while the other remains... bleeding... palpitating in horror.

PreviousChapters Next