• Published 21st Jul 2015
  • 5,753 Views, 222 Comments

Celestia's Harem - Aegis Shield



Twilight is introduced to Celestia's Harem, a group of three stallions with a series of very special... talents.

  • ...
46
 222
 5,753
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 49 )

burst from the closet like a pent-up orgasm.

I'm SO stealing this quote and storing it for a special occasion some day.

“Yeah, but that’s why she’s the princess. She knows how to handle all the hard problems,”

....
...
..
.
:facehoof:
I love this story so much.

Yes...the HARD problems.... :trollestia:

Interesting to see how Twilight handles her duties on Ponyville. Question, are she and RD a couple or friends with benefits? I'm asking because. I don't think RD would like for Twilight to have harem services.

:rainbowlaugh: omigod what an awesome chapter

I was wondering when they would come out of the closet.

Tom Cruise: "I'm NEVER coming out."

Lmfao this story is so fun and goofy its awesome. I bet luna had a fun time when she got to the room.

Well... was not expecting Twily and Dashie gettin it on. Never the less I enjoyed the chapter. :rainbowlaugh:

I regret that I have but one upvote to give for this story. :rainbowlaugh:

Im the five hundredth up vote! Woot!

The next was Mood Wings.

:pinkiehappy:

Also whoa, Twi isn't as pent-up as we all thought. :rainbowlaugh:

I bet they're going to try to figure out how Twilight can get Rainbow into the Room of Requirement.

“Yeah, but that’s why she’s the princess. She knows how to handle all the hard problems,” said the other.

Those stallions certainly have hard problems.

Burst out of the closet like an orgasm?

You had far too much fun writing lines like that.

sweet chapter, but why would the art of democracy be an illegal book, they have a mayor

Oh yes, hard problems indeed.
That was a fun chapter, Twi's not as innocent as she appeared. Let's see how long unless one of the three guys accidentally says something about it :rainbowlaugh:

What's with all the TwiDash lately?

So, TwiDash eigh?

... Continue.

I'm really wanting to see a Dash plus Feather Fall double team on Twilight now.

Or a Caramel Column plus Twilight double team on Dash.

Has Twi moved into the "with benefits" with any of her other friends or is she and Dash a more serious thing? So many questions.

Commence read.

That Mood Wings search.

A look into Twilight's escapades.

Ummmm :derpyderp2: If she has Rainbow then why does she need the herem? It's like cadence all over again :rainbowkiss::twilightblush::trollestia::heart:

That TwiDash was pleasantly unexpected.

LMAO!!!! OH MAN!!! That last section!!! Mountian... OMG!!! I laughed so hard when the looked looked up at the Bell!!! :rainbowlaugh: :rainbowlaugh: :rainbowlaugh: :rainbowlaugh: :rainbowlaugh:

I want the next chapter showing what happens.... OR showing the aftermath of what happened to Luna.... Like say.... That morning Celestia walks down the hall only to see luna laying just outside the room of requirements looking used byond any and all resin.... OR maybe just walking funny..... I could go with walking funny and a very messed up mane.... lol....

Eh, not a fan of TwiDash.

Well, that just took an unexpected, yet interesting turn. Apparently Twilight is into both yaoi and mares. I can't wait to read what happens next.

“Yeah, but that’s why she’s the princess. She knows how to handle all the hard problems,” said the other.

They don't even know. :pinkiehappy:

Bwahahaha! Awww, I kinda feel sorry for the boys... hours stuck in there? Yeah, Luna's going to get wrecked.

Luna has some sub fantasies that are going to be very fulfilled.

6294407
A democracy is the whole government
A system of government in which power is vested in the people, who rule either directly or through freely elected representatives. Note: Democratic institutions, such as parliaments, may exist in a monarchy.

As this definition states there can be democratic institutions but they are not nearly as powerful. So talking about a democracy is like speaking of overthrowing Celestia and Luna hence it is illegal


And that's my two bits bring on the down votes XD

On a happier note great chapter keep up the good work :pinkiehappy:

6303227
ok, though it could just be banned by loyalist library associations, all we know is that it is in a room where such books are placed

you know, everyone else here is talking about how funny the last section of this chapter is (which it is, i'm not denying that) but i can't help but thinking about how much trouble these three could be in. not only did they break into a room they knew they weren't allowed into - a room that had been locked by a princess, no less - but they spied on her during a very intimate moment. i cannot imagine Twilight being very happy about this when she finds out.

“Who does Twilight love most?” the door whispered at them.

Correct me if I'm mistaken, but I believe this should read "Whom does Twilight love most." I normally wouldn't point something like that out, but since that password question was presumably set up by Twilight, I don't think it makes sense for her to make a mistake like that.

Lol! That was unexpected! I love it!

Next chapter please cause this is to good to stop reading.:twilightblush::fluttercry:

I didn't fully fathom the implications of the 'Comedy' and 'Adventure' tags when I first put this in my 'To Read Later' folder. Had I known what they meant, I would have read this a LOT sooner.

It's earned its tags as well as all its praise. This is way too good. Keep it up!

6295054
It seems like a friends with benefits arrangement, especially with the slightly awkward moments with the cleanup. If they were seeing each other, I have no doubt that they'd be bantering back and forth with some slightly sweet interactions between them. :raritywink:

6228297 The great TwitchPlaysPokemon political war... How I miss the.

Unexpected twidash is best twidash

Also holy shit Luna's in for it.

Why am I starting to get the feeling that this story is never going to update?

She knows how to handle all the hard problems

That's what he said :trollestia:

I am certainly enjoying this. The characters are, I want to say, refreshing to read. Also, I want to cuddle Feather's wings so badly, but that's a different story.

Is this story alive?

need more of this... plz

We damand a shrubbery!...made of updates :raritydespair:

Are there any plans to continue this wonderful story?? :applecry:

So its been a couple of years... anyone else re-read this now and then in hopes it comes back to life?

Looks at last update. Well...you glorious basted. NOW I have blue balls.:raritycry:

GAH! I miss this story!

Love this story, but I can guess why it's been abandoned. I'm not sure where I'd go with the story after this. I suppose you, the author, didn't either.

A shame, really. It's a really fun story and you've created three of the best characters. I'd like to see more, but perhaps a rewrite is in order, at least enough to keep it flowing in the right direction. At the least we need a reason for Twilight to want to even try using the harem members for sex. Having a place where she can have sex with a more local pony kinda defeats the purpose of most harems. They might feel a little hurt after they've gotten the hormones out of their systems.

Whether you return to this sorry or not, thanks for the fun read. I hope you continue to create more wonderful stories in the years to come.

This was one of the first stories I followed upon arriving on this site, and it saddens me that such a cute premise won't continue.

Login or register to comment