• Published 17th Jul 2015
  • 658 Views, 7 Comments

Great and powerful Trixie and the Main Shies! - Sir lightning blade



The great and powerful Trixie hypnotizes flutter shy, and the main six find out exactly what their yellow Pegasus friend thinks of them!

  • ...
13
 7
 658

Great and powerful Trixie and the Main Shies!

In Manhattan, the main six are invited to go to a show! The tickets were free as a gift for Rainbow Dash, a small note! Written by Trixie!

Trixie' Thank you for getting me off that annoying thrown! Some pony Would believe ruling a town full of idiots and morons, would be a dream come true but in reality it's a nightmare. I wouldn't even wish that on Twilight sprinkler! As a thank you gift I send you these tickets! Now if you excuse me I need something to get off of applejack and rarity, for my legal troubles!

Signed the great and powerful and magnificent, the incredibly humble Trixie Lulamoon!'

Rainbow”What the president did Trixie send you two?” Flying around curiously wondering what type of gifts that Trixie gave them over, whatever legal troubles she had. Although she was confused that applejack the illegal degree! Or maybe it was rarity was acting as attorney, no rarities better at being a hard-boiled detective.

Applejack showing off pictures of Trixie with a autograph! “More prove how humble Trixie has got.” Then make some Western comes, that nobody could understand.

After taking their seats.

Trixie trotted onto the stage, big cute smile and performing her usual openings! As there was a series of lights shining up behind her, as her horn managed to channel out several things giving her a laser light show! The closest you can get to having indoor fireworks display!

Trixie “Mares and gentle Colts! Be prepared to be diluted! By the enchanted and amazing skills! Of the one and only! Great and powerful Trixie! And look what we have in the audience today, Princess Twilight sparkle! I hope she's not playing the challenge me on stage! After all one little defeat to the Princess of friendship is no big deal right!” With all the audience quickly looking over at twilight, almost like if Trixie was planning on twilight boosting her audience! With a good old-fashioned versus battle.

Twilight replied “Well that was before I became a princess and defeated a gigantic Horn creature! Besides challenging you without knowing your skills this time would be a foolish action.” Not really wanting to climb on stage.

Trixie used this to her advantage “Of course the great and powerful Trixie needs to be studied like any good book! After all we have to prove that the Princess of friendship learns from her mistakes! And doesn't throw magic blindly to solve every problem she has!” Upon this statement all of twilight friends look directly at her.

As Trixie started her usual act, doing some fancy tricks like! Turning black coal into diamonds, for a variety of different colors. This was bringing rarities some emptiness until, Rainbow Dash naturally ruined the trick. Thankfully she only whispered into rarities ear. After a couple of minor tricks card tricks usual boring stuff.

Trixie “Time for my last death-defying trick before my newest trick, that would require a audience member! I am going to pull something out of my magic hat!” As she took off her hat revealing there was nothing inside, and showing promptly to the audience “and whenever I take out I am going to hypnotize!” Which made most of the audience go into sounds of amazement.

Twilight was scoffing, hypnosis one of the weakest forms of magic, especially when it comes to mental manipulation! She does this constantly in the works in fantastically well! Sure each time she started it had disastrous consequences later. Like for the town being devoured by sprites, or the time she turned flutter shy into a vampire. But the then again those were successful hypnosis that she just didn't plan out everything. But she was looking forward to see how Trixie could screw this up! Although she did put a force field around herself.

Which Trixie took advantage of this “I see the Princess wants to make sure she doesn't get picked up by accident. I guess it would be kind of hard to study after I wiped your mind by 'accident.'” Purposely doing some pony quotes over the word accident! The audience proceeded to laugh and giggle. As Trixie proceeded to shove her right hoof deep into her wizard hat!

Pulling out her bright pink mane, was flutter shy! She was promptly placed onto a stool!

“Named pony that I've never seen before!” As Trixie was obviously lying to make sure that the audience did not think that she just picked, a plant in the audience! Thankfully flutters was just frozen absolute terror being on stage, and stuttered!

“Butterfly”accidentally coming up with a made up name to, well not get confused and was absolutely terrified! Trixie knew full-blown this pony was actually flutter shy but went with the fake name!

“Okay butterfly, I going to start off with giving you, the trigger phrase to change back to normal. Many ponies often forget to do this, but it's always a good idea to start off the trigger phrase then to actually start off phrase that will change some pony. After all you then you don't have to go through a convoluted spell to trap said pony and change them back.” Which caused all of twilight friends look directly at her again! Especially applejack!

Fluttershy gave a simple nod, as Trixie began stating the hypnosis “when you hear the audience clapped!” Giving a signal for the audience to start clapping their hooves together “revert back to your nice shy self!” As her horn was blinking in a series of rhythms, that was easily enchanting the yellow Pegasus eyes, as we usually upgrade to the hypnosis.

“Now when you hear the sound of thunder, you will act like the bravest pony you know!” Trixie said, demonstrating her skill but still having her horn Blink, and the same hypnotic rhythm while casting a lightning spell, creating a loud thunder!

Fluttershy bright pink mane became slightly darker and fluffy like cotton candy! As Trixie asked a few questions! “Please give your name to the audience!” A fantastic imitation of pinky pie came out of flutter shy's Muzzle as she said “Pinky pie!” As she proceeded to giggle and snort.

This crushed Rainbow dashes entire world! She thought she was the bravest pony, she dreamed about fighting monsters all the time! How could bubble brain pinky pie be the bravest one of them all, and fully Trixie was kind enough to ask the exact same question!

Flutter still doing pinky pie's voice “Because I laugh and giggle at the face of danger! Because no problem can't be solved with a party! It also doesn't hurt to have a Canon filled with cookie dough! Or icing, or frosting so much frosting!” As she promptly began to drool. The audience couldn't help but giggle and laugh and then start clapping, snapping flutter shy right out of her trance.

Trixie said “We're not done yet audience! But timing I was going to ask you to snap her out for trance, so that we can put her into a brand-new one!” As her horn proceeded to do the same rhythm slashing his usual, while bringing over a bell! And said “whenever you hear this Bell ring, you will turn into the craziest pony you know!”

Now the girls were placing bets on what flutters would be acting, would it be a return visit of pinky pie, which even pinky pie was betting on herself on that one! Rainbow was actually placing bets on applejack after all sometimes AJ can be a little nuts. Twilight was placing bets on rarity, after all when she goes into a drama queen mode it makes sense. Rarity was placing bets on rainbow Dash, her overactive panic attacks! Of course all their bets were instantly failed, as flutter shy's main turn to a certain hairstyle of a beautiful Alcorn Princess!

Trixie was enjoying this one, as she promptly asked the question that was hiding in her soul “so why does your yellow Pegasus friend! Believe that you're the craziest pony she knows, Princess Twilight sparkle!”

Fluttershy doing her best imitation of twilight not as good as her pinky pie but still pretty good “because I always come to the same solution for every problem I have, expect a different outcome when my problems do not go being solved. Even though I have read it in countless books that the essence of insanity! Is repeating the exact same event over and over again and expecting a different solution! But every problem can be solved with magic! Especially friendship problems!” As the entire audience burst into laughter, including Trixie! And everybody was laughing except for Princess Twilight sparkle! Was feeling absolutely humiliated at the fact that!

Trixie got everybody to start clapping just in time before twilight steaming fumes were starting to off the sprinkler system! And promptly said “This is getting good! Let's keep this party going shall we! Well considering that this is obviously a good question asks, if she believes that Princess twilight sparkle is the craziest!” Which upon that statement flutter shy was panicking, she didn't want anyone to know that she thought twilight, was completely insane half the time! “I wonder who she believes is the smartest pony she knows! So at this sound! “ As she turned into a loud whistling noise”you are now acting as the smartest pony that butterfly knows! “

Twilight was acting quite miserable, but this was now going to make her even more miserable! Meanwhile also Rainbow Dash was also going to be hit hard with some misery, as all of her street credit was now going to evaporate!

Fluttershy doing Rainbow Dash, even with the same hairstyling mane! “ That would be me Rainbow danger Dash! Eager to help a friend out with her math homework, care for me to explain the complex formula of how to produce rainbows!” And a series of other mathematical equations were brought up, which boggled twilight sparkle! As Rainbow was carefully sinking into her chair, and that fabric worked like clouds right now!

The audience were left slightly confused! But upon Trixie signal they did clap snapping flutter shy out of her trance once again! Then Trixie brought out, a big huge dinner gong and said”When I smack this gong! You'll turn into the stubbornness pony you know, has to be proven right every time!” This time AJ was worried, everybody else was made a fool out of. By flutters like this was just perfect icing on the cake, and looks like the only one who is going to be unscathed was naturally beautiful rarity! After all AJ knows she can be stubborner than a sidewinder in a rattle bar! But flutter shy's actions once the gong was hit was slightly confusing.

As flutter shy's mane look like the fabulous rarities “Good darling and might I add that outfit is that obviously off-season, let me make something absolutely perfect for you and let's dispose that dirty rag shall we!” As flutter shy was about to grab Trixie's Cape and she use the force field spell to actually protect herself!

Trixie “This Cape is a family heirloom has been with my family ever since star swirled bearded had left this world! And has been endured with so many enchantments that would even boggle the Princess of friendship's mind! And with the exception of eight generations, every member of this family tree has cast the spell on this Cape As assigned of adulthood! How quickly audience start clapping!” As the audience began clapping their hooves together, snapping flutter shy out of the trance of imitating rarity!

Trixie was reluctant but figured one more “last one audience!” Bringing out a record player and getting ready to play one little track and said “upon hearing this record, you'll begin to act like the hardest pony you know!” As the record was a dog singing, and flutter shy did the best imitation of applejack!

“I'm so hard-working, that I'm harder than diamonds in the diamond mine. You had a hootenanny lady!” Said the yellow Pegasus with hair wrapped into ponytails!

As the audience began laughing, almost everyone was thoroughly embarrassed! Well except for one who came out relatively great praise pinky pie! After all being thought that you're the bravest of all the ones is actually a great news!

The end!

Author's Note:

This is the fill in for the fact that I do not have ponies this weekend! Also once again I will be packing this weekend so yeah! As you can see I'm actually happy about having the pony break! Because that means I don't miss anything while I'm out in a very hot burning building! Filled with stuff that I have to go through and decide which ones the part within which ones not!

As for those who are arguing my choices on flutter shy's thought process, of ponies that she knows! We really don't know that much about rainbows school years, for all we know she was actually the class school nerd! And besides the whole point is to be whole areas the idea of the humiliation that follows after all this is a comedy!

Comments ( 7 )

I'm going to assume English is not your first language. And that you're 10. And haven't learned how to write creatively in ANY language. That's the only possible explanation for this.

6214094
Either that or we're in the presence of a major class trollfic.

6214223 Going by the rest of this guy's published stories, I think he just really has no idea what he's doing.

6214278
Oh, come one, how bad it can be?
*gives them a look*
Oh God, it's even worse!

6214483 Minor suggestion, this is a comments page. Not a chat room! Also I don't care how fast the reader you are six minutes does not give you the ability to read, all my stories. Not even Barry can do that.

6214541
First of all, yes, Barry can totally do that.

Secondly, I always do my research and to prove it, here's a quick compilation of what your stories could use to improve;

Learn! English! Now! Most of your stories are incomprehensible.
No, having dyslexia is not an excuse when you live in a world were programs like Word or Google Docs could quickly point out half of the problems, at the same time you're in a writing page with a sh*tload of editors who could help.
On that last note, learn how to take criticism, they're not personal attacks and if someone takes his time to actually point out what parts of your work aren't working, it means he either wants to help or at least has something important to say.
Basic logic, it's a thing and you should NOT ignore it.
Don't rely on the author's note and comments section to explain yourself. If your story is presenting a new concept, you should explain it to the reader in-story through the narration or the dialogues.
Following the above, there's a line between narrative description and role-play description, try to get more familiar with the first one.
The description is to describe the story, not for the author to talk about it.
The alchemically golden rule of storytelling: SHOW! DON'T TELL! Narration means action+dialogue. You can't just spent an entire story describing things.

I liked it.
I honestly thought it was a toss up between Twilight and Rarityfor stubbornness but Twi is definitely the most insane.

Also, math whiz Rainbow Dash. I can dig it.

Login or register to comment