• Published 27th Jun 2015
  • 584 Views, 13 Comments

All Hail Princess Fluttershy - ChangelingQueenDragonfly



Fluttershy lives a mostly normal life in Ponyville, until something happens that changes he life, and her, forever.

  • ...
4
 13
 584

Chapter Seven: The Loss of a Queen Part Two

Author's Note:

Chapter specific tags: feels
TWO CHAPTERS RELEASED WITHIN A CLOSE PROXIMITY OF EACH OTHER?
YES.
Sorry for it being another short chapter oh well

The Changeling Empire
Red Sun Palace
3500 years ago

Diamond Shard walked into the Queen's room, fully knowing what was happening.
"Shard, I feel it is safe to assume you know what is happening?" asked Dragonfly I weakly, looking at the Preistess. "I trust you to do the right thing once I'm... Gone."
"I am sure that whoever takes over can handle it," she replied sadly.
"No... I am talking about you. I noticed you have been focusing entirely on your work. You have not been taking care of yourself," she said, a hint of concern in her voice. "Why is that?"
"...I was praying for you. But it seems they were for naught."
The dying queen looked at her closest friend and confidant. "Listen to me. You must take care of yourself. It is already too late for me, but it is not for you. You still have much time in this world. As my time is ending, yours is just beginning," she smiled sadly.
"I will do my best."

Modern Day Equestria
Golden Oak Library, Ponyville
11:00am

Twilight was looking at all the ancient history books she had when she received a package from the Princess.
She looked at the package, which was labeled with "handle this with care, please". She laughed to herself, knowing that whoever made that label was very kind.
As soon as she opened the package to look inside, she was overwhelmed by the dusty smell that came out. Whatever was inside was very, very old.
She read the note contained in the parcel. It read:
Dearest Twilight,
This is urgent. We need you and your friends to come to the castle. However, I would first like for you to determine the age of the crystal I sent you.

-Princess Celestia
"I wonder what could have happened...?" Twilight wondered aloud. She pulled the crystal out of the pack with her magic, the odd object surrounded by a purple aura. "Now I just need to figure it's age..."
She nearly dropped the crystal in surprise when she found out. How...?
Twilight immediately started writing a response.
Dear Princess Celestia,
I received your letter, and I'm coming as soon as i can.

Your faithful student, Twilight Sparkle
Then, using her magic, she sent the letter, and went off to get her friends.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment