• Published 27th Jun 2015
  • 583 Views, 13 Comments

All Hail Princess Fluttershy - ChangelingQueenDragonfly



Fluttershy lives a mostly normal life in Ponyville, until something happens that changes he life, and her, forever.

  • ...
4
 13
 583

Prologue: the pegasus and the alicorn

"Okay everyone. Time to go to bed! It's almost Ten o'clock!" Said a yellow Pegasus, ushering animals toward the burrows and such that They slept in
The pegasus, of course, was Fluttershy, the resident animal caretaker of ponyville.
She stopped to take care of a few animals on the way up, then went outside to make sure her chickens were all calm. she then went back inside her cottage, where, to her distress, the animals were wide awake.
"Okay, guys, this is no time to be playing, it's time to sleep." she said as she flew around."Come on, it's time for bed!" she pleaded, frantically trying to get all the animals in bed.
They didn't listen.
"GUYS!" she yelled, instantly getting all the animals' attention. She then employed "The Stare."
The animals got in bed.
As she went up to her own room to go to bed,she made extra certain that angel bunny was tucked in. I don't want him to be crabby tomorrow, thought Fluttershy as she slowly drifted to sleep, completely unaware of the destiny that awaited her and her friends.

In another location, a teal alicorn with an ocean-like mane and tail, and a yellow pegasus with a silver mane and tail were watching what was happening.
"Do you think she's the one we've been looking for?" Asked the pegasus, looking up towards the taller pony. "She's shown all the signs."
"Only time will tell..." Replied the alicorn, replaying the footage.

Author's Note:

Well, here it is! I added more detail, and a new bit at the end. Foreshadowing!

Or is it?

Dun dun DUUUUUUN!