• Published 21st May 2012
  • 2,036 Views, 7 Comments

Rainbow Factory (what should end and continued...) - ahadiachmad



an epic battle just about to happening in Equestria

  • ...
14
 7
 2,036

Preparation

As the troops were getting ready in Cloudsdale, the Canterlot troops began to assemble. All kinds of brave ponies from all around Ponyville, Fillydelphia, and other cities came to join in.

At that moment the ponies looked to the sky, it had become dark. Was there about to be a storm? No, it was becoming more clear now... These were the other troops on their way. The battle was about to begin and none of the ground troops were ready.

Glow quickly began searching for some fellow pegasi; he had a special mission in mind. He tried talking to pegasi who already landed, but their commitment to Celestia's army was unwavering. Frustrated, he took to the air and intercepted a group of fourteen pegasi just arriving. "I've been tasked with a special mission" Glow started, trying to sound official "and your just the pegasi I need. Can I count on you?" They shook their heads tentatively. " Good! We're going directly to Cloudsdale to find Rainbow Dash, who we believe is a high commander." The ponies nodded again and the party of fourteen left towards Cloudsdale. As they climbed higher towards the clouds, something occurring on the ground grabbed their attention. They could see the still readying troops of Canterlot getting ambushed by the opposing pegasi.

The Cloudsdale Pegasi nosedived into the crowd of gathering ponies, armed with blades attached to the end of their hoofs, like a bunch of kamikaze ponies. The Earth ponies couldn't do this very well, since they were unable to fly they needed their hoofs flat on the ground. The deadly Pegasi kept swooping in, taking the ground ponies one by one. Still panicking, the ponies rushed to get their armor and weapons. To protect themselves as best as possible, the ponies began kicking at the oncoming Cloudsdale troops, using everything they had to survive until they could get inside the armory and get suited up. Many ground Pegasi entered the armory and finished gathering their battle items. They then proceeded to the highest level and took off from the platform on the roof. Weapons, connected to each of the front hoofs, they began to pray as they flew directly into the herd of deranged Pegasi.

The battlefield was a horrific site. Glow could see the troops in the main district of Canterlot. He could see a dark armored Pegasus with a spear on his hoof, fly down and drive the long staff into not one, but two separate ponies. The weight being too much to carry, kept him on the ground, causing him to drop his guard long enough to be clean shaven from the neck up by a pony. As the blood hit his face like a hot faucet spraying him on the neck, the frightened pony dropped his sword from his mouth and screamed. Glow could tell, even from here that many of these ponies had never been trained, let alone killed any pony. He rested with slight ease, knowing the princess had been escorted out of the kingdom for the battle. Glow began to tear up when he finally realized... this WAS happening. He couldn't think about this anymore. He knew he needed to accomplish this mission, and that he couldn't let his emotions get in the way of this; the lives of every pony depended on it. He faced forward again as his party climbed closer to the city in the clouds.

His party finally reached the Weather Factory. They remained hidden inside the clouds to look for anything they could use to their advantage. However, something seemed off. There was nopony around. "Surly they would've expected some Pegasi to remain with Canterlot? Why aren't there any ponies guarding the Factory?" Glow whispered to his fellow pegasi. "There's no way they didn't expect some sort of surprise attack on the Factory."

They moved slowly from cloud to cloud, inching their way towards the building. "Alright every pony. We need to be careful around here" Rain whispered. The rest of the party nodded. The ponies pulled themselves the rest of the way through the clouds, into Cloudsdale, when suddenly there was a bright flash a short distance from the party. There was a sudden explosion... Time seemed to slow down for Glow. He could see the fire rushing towards him, only a short distance from him now. As it rolled upon him, he could feel a slight pain and then everything faded to black.