• Published 21st May 2012
  • 2,033 Views, 7 Comments

Rainbow Factory (what should end and continued...) - ahadiachmad



an epic battle just about to happening in Equestria

  • ...
14
 7
 2,033

Chapter 16: Fallen of The Factory

The shattered Factory was almost collapsed. Pinkie tail started to twitch rapidly that mean something bad about to happen and Twilight felt this terrible condition of the Factory. “Princess… I think you should go back to Canterlot and help my Brother.” She suggested. Celestia nodded and started to teleported away.

“Twitch twitchy… twitched twitchy twitchy tail.” Pinkie pie tail kept twitching.

“What’s wrong sugar cube?” AJ questioned.

“My tail is twitching… My tail is twitching, that mean there’s something going to fall.” She replied.

“Braise yourself girls.” Twilight make herself aware of the condition.

“What? What? What will happen?!” Scootaloo
confused.

“When Pinkie tail twitchen, you better listen.” AJ replied.

“Yes indeed.” Twilight nodded. “We need to aware that something going to fall, but we don’t know what it is.” Twilight said.

“But we’re in a factory. What could fall from the sky that could hit us?” Scootaloo even more confused than before.

The Factory began to collapse and fell to the Forest Ground.

Twilight already noticed and started to fly and levitated Apple Jack. With her horn. Fluttershy lifted Rarity with her hooves and flew to the air, Scootaloo also flew to air but she couldn’t be able to lifted, she still in recovery.

“Every pony okay?” Twilight asked.

“Hey! Pinkie… where’s Pinkie?” Rarity panicked.

“Eeehhh… girls… little help here.” As the light pink pony said while stood on the falling part of the Factory to the ground.

Everyone felt so terror as there friend almost crushed to the ground. None of them was able to save Pinkie. And they could hardly see Pinkie because of the falling parts. Everyone looked desperately to Pinkie.

---------------------------------------------------------


After that fell, everyone tried to find a sign that Pinkie manage to survive from the fall or something in the Forest. But Pinkie was nowhere to be found. All hope was lost. No pony finds a clue about Pinkie still alive or not.

“This is hopeless, why does it happen? Why Pinkie?” Rarity cried in dramatically. “I can’t believe we lost Pinkie…” She said and tears began to falling down her cheeks through her neck till the ground.

“Now… now girls. Don’t back up just yet, she’s a happy pony and our best friend. But we still have our future kingdom ahead of us.” AJ said whit sob that she can’t stop it, but she tried to change the sad situation.

“Apple Jack right.” Twilight sniffed out her tears. “Our kingdom still needed our help, we know that we lost Pinkie, but that won’t stop us. I know Pinkie also hoping us to continue the journey. She died in honor.” Twilight stood on a higher level.

“So come on lets go back on our hoofs and save our kingdom.” Fluttershy flew to Twilight side; she said in softly and whipped her poured tears.

“Yeah.” They all yelled and started to move toward nowhere, where there is only Forest, spectra’s, factory parts, shrieked sounds, and five of them walking.

“Ehhh… I’m not sure about that.” Twilight cutting every pony moves.

“We’ll be walking on foot now, I think.” She mumbled.

“Why so? We could just fly to the city and save some spare time. Besides, I couldn’t take another of walking, my nail are crushed.” Rarity mumbled and shown her hoofs to other, AJ sighed.

“Yeh twili… why do we need to go on foot, while we have wings, Fluttershy could lift me and you use your horn and wings to levitate rarity and yourself. Scootaloo could flew in herself while she still in recovery right?” AJ questioned, Fluttershy and Scootaloo nodded to AJ.

“That’s about it, which is our problem…”

“Our problem?” Rarity mumbled and cut Twilight words.

“Well… most of it are my problem, this wings are given by Princess Celestia herself. So I could keep up with her and always be on her side. So this wings won’t last long at all, if it over worked I’ll be able lose it.” Twilight explain.

“You didn’t tell me all about that spell, why wouldn’t you? I tell you all about dresses. You know that could be useful to me, I need one of those things, not the one that could even evaporated by the heat of sun.” Rarity grumled.

“Now Rarity… you know Twilight, she’s our Princess mare now. Now that we know she needed Twilight so badly.”AJ replied Rarity.

“Thank you Apple Jack… and Rarity, this spell is powerful and only an alicorn like her could do it, or some pony strong enough that could be able to do it.” She reclaimed the explanation.

“Well than… let’s move out now if ya’ll wanna survive, it’s getting dark here, and we know how bad a forest could be at night, anything could happen.” AJ suggested.

“No wait!” Fluttershy said in calmly but clear. But that doesn’t stop her friend by kept moving forward.

“What’s wrong sugar cube.” AJ questioned but still moving.

“It’s getting dark. We need to stand and watch our back, there’s might a Cockatrice on the loose” Fluttershy blocked her friend with a little shiver.

“Ooo dear…” Rarity shrieked.

“What’s a cockatrace?” She confused.

“Well it’s a cockatrice not cockatrace.” Fluttershy replied. “Well… eemm… you see… cockatrice is a creature that some…” Fluttershy voice was getting lower and she began to walk back with her head lower down to the ground.

“Sorry I didn’t slightly catch that, dear…” Rarity replied.

“Did you say COCKATRICE?” Twilight said in a shock on her face with a shiver in her body.

“You to Twilight? Have you seen to this… mmm, creature?” Rarity questioned.
“Well I never have seen any of those creature, but that time when Fluttershy saved me and scootaloo and the gang from that creature. I never seen it, but I have read it in a book about it.” Twilight said with a body language.

“Cockatrice is a creature that formed a body of a dragon, a head of chicken.” She explains in fright.

“What?! That is nonsense, I bet there’s no such thing, what a creature be looked like such a thing, that is silly.” Rarity chuckled.

“ Yeh twili… if there’s a cock- ahh… whatever it’s called. I believe it won’t give us harm.” AJ nodded with Rarity.

“Ooo… this creature is harmless, without it sharp claws and it scale skin and it sharp teeths…” Fluttershy stopped and inhaled. “And it could d-…”Fluttershy mouth was closed by Scootaloo wing. Fluttershy looked at Scootaloo.

“I’ve seen this creature with my own body with my CMC (Cutie Mark Crusaders) crew.”

“Do you mean, you seen this with your own eyes right? Cause if you saw this creature with your body, which is silly.” Rarity kept cutting.

“Would you stop and listen to some pony if they are talking, Sweetie Belle was right you are an annoying sister.” Scootaloo replied, she felt annoyed by Rarity. Rarity become glum from what Scootaloo have said.

“Why I’ve seen this creature with my own body, not eyes. Cause this creature have a red eyes that could change anything sees it to a solid cool stone, but that day Fluttershy saved us when we are kind a lost in the forest.” Scootaloo said in calmly but surely.

“WHAT!” Rarity surprised.

“I know… something hah.” Twilight replied.

“Yes… I can’t believe Fluttershy let them to the forest, especially to my sweat Sweetie Belle.” Rarity showed her anger face to Fluttershy. Fluttershy squee with an innocent smile.

“I thought you could take the three of them on your own.” She mumbled.

“And she does. She was able to save me out there to. When I was change to stone, I’ve been change back. And Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle are fine till now right. She have done her duty nicely and fine.
“But Fluttershy… are you sure about his creature on the loose?” Rarity questioned with a confused on her face.

“Well… no. But we still have to stand and watch our back, if any of my guess is right.” Flutershy said in lower tune.

They all began to continue their journey in the forest. Where the place isn’t safe and dark, they walked closely to each other. They couldn’t hardly sees the place around them. They shivering not only because it cold, but the forest was a place that squeaked every single time. They all felt frighten and their eyes opened till the rest of the night.