• Published 21st May 2012
  • 2,036 Views, 7 Comments

Rainbow Factory (what should end and continued...) - ahadiachmad



an epic battle just about to happening in Equestria

  • ...
14
 7
 2,036

The Return

The emotional yellow pony was growing tired, rainbow was almost to the ground now. As a last hope, she gave one more push. She could feel the air expanding around her. It felt like she was slowing down, while in reality she was only gaining more speed. She could see Rainbow nearly within her grasp now. She held her breath has she made an attempt to grab her friend. The ground was right below them, less than mile away now. She quickly wrapped herself around Rainbow and made 90 degree turn before beginning to gradually climb. As she began to rise into the air she came to realization how hard she had pushed herself and what had been accomplished. She had created a Sonic Rainboom. Fluttershy began to cry tears of awe. She thought seeing it was rare enough, but for her to actually accomplish such a thing. She knew how Rainbow had felt when she preformed her spectacular show. She looked down at her unconscious friend and was beginning to see movement.

"Rainbow?" She questioned. The bloody pony regained her thoughts quickly and bolted from her saviors grasp, ready to re-enter battle.

"What is...." Dash said in bewilderment. She glanced at the Fluttershy in awe, realizing that the trail had previously ended at Fluttershy. The baffled pegasus just hovered there with the most dazzled look on her face. "Someone else... pulled it... off?" she muttered as she glanced down to Fluttershy. The Young Flyers competition began to run through her mostly empty mind. She became teary eyed as she recognized her friend. "Fl...Fluttershy?" She mumbled

"Dashie?" Fluttershy cried

"I... I..." She failed to complete her sentence before getting a sour look on her face and taking off out of site instantly.

"DASH WAIT NO!!!!!" She bawled.


----------------------------------------------------------------


Rain and the remaining four ponies sat there obedient to the Princess. The room was still; not one of them spoke a word, and no one moved a muscle. Suddenly Fluttershy burst into the room.

"GUYS!" She shouted as she burst through the door.

"FLUTTERSHY!" The four mares shouted in surprise

"Sugar Cube" AJ said questioningly. "Where Rainbow?"

"That's just it. She took off. She ran directly into a flock of Thunderbirds and...

"THUNDERBIRDS?!?!" Twilight said in surprise. "There's no possibility that that's true th's not possible"

"Oh but Twilight..." Fluttershy stammered "That's just what I had said, but They were there and they shocked her knocking her out of the sky" They all gasped at once. "No. It's okay. I flew after her and caught her" They all looked surprised "She came through for a moment. She knew who I was... But then she took off again"

"OKAY THAT'S IT! I have to do something"

"Rain you can't move" Twilight stated "The Princess said you would only hurt yourself if you moved"

"I don't care" He murmured. "I'm not just gonna let this happen while I sit here on my ass. I came prepared to die, and I'm damn sure going to fight till the end." Without waiting for a response of approval he took off running for the exit.

"RAIN STOP!" Shouted Pinkie as she ran after him, followed by the others.



----------------------------------------------------------------


Scootaloo opened her eyes to total darkness. She could feel that there was no blindfold or anything of the sort. Was it that dark where she was, or had she been blinded? She stood up and walked forward, but was instantly stopped by the metal bars of the cage she was still in. She placed her face to the bars to figure out if she could see something directly in front of her, but she was unsuccessful at seeing anything.

"THEY BLINDED ME!" She shrieked.

"Your sightless nightmare is all in your mind" A deep mysterious and familiar voice chimed "Don't worry young filly for you aren't blind"

"DISCORD!" She shouted. Discord appeared in front of her making himself perfectly visible to her, while everything around still remained invisible to her eyes.

"Yes. It is I, Discord. Ruler of chaos and blah blah blah. Look I'm here to help you get out of this"

"Why would you ever help me?" She yelled at him.

"It's quite simple actually. I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine"

"Of course there would be a catch"

"Not much of a catch really. It's something we both want. I want you to kill Rainbow Dash" She thought to herself how Rainbow was ready to kill her. She hadn't been notified of the changed conditions. She felt an unhealthy amount of her consideration leaning to take the offer.

"And why can't YOU kill her?"

"Now where would the fun be in that? We need one of her friends to kill her. Someone who she tried to kill. Someone... To show her payback"

"FORGET IT! I may be ready to kill that bitch myself, but I would never help you. Who knows what you'll do afterwards"

"OH FINE HAVE IT YOUR WAY! I'm on a tight schedule right now. I wanted to have you do it with all your emotions attached to you, but this is mostly a punishment for Rainbow, so here" He snapped his fingers, placing Scootaloo under his control and filling her with more and more hatred. "Now go on" He said as he opened the cage and clicked his fingers again producing a bright glowing red door within the center of the pitch black room. As she approached the door it opened on its own, revealing a beautiful field lined with the corpses of fallen soldiers, pegasi and ground ponies alike. She stepped into the portal and continued on her way, anger clearly marked on her face, not noticing as the door closed and disappeared behind her.


---------------------------------------------------------


Rainbow crashed back into the Weather Factory. She began searching around the entire facility as if trying to find something. As she approached the Rainbow Room she kicked in the door. The machines had all been fixed. Everything was running again. The spectra had been filled again with natural spectra. She could see the steam pouring out from the pipes over head. There were no employees working... Except one... Dr. Atmosphere

"Well well..." He exclaimed "If it isn't my dear friend... Rainbow Dash" She looked to him and immediately remembered who he was.

"DR. ATMOSPHERE!!!" She shouted back. Had the Sonic Rainboom recovered her memory? Or did Dr. Atmosphere just stand out in here memory that much?