• Published 18th Oct 2015
  • 3,973 Views, 71 Comments

SAE - Sword Art Equestria - The Dark Brony



Sometimes good things happen to bad people and others bad things happen to good people. whatever way you look at I am one of those cases when Bad thing happen to good people, and i will find what I have lost or die trying.

  • ...
42
 71
 3,973

Chapter 18 - Deadpool... Do we really need more than that?

Author's Note:

This is a Crossover between me and MrAquino story Deadpool In Equestria

-Craig’s POV-

As I arrived at the training field, I saw that Asuna and Kirito were already waiting there with their swords drawn as they were both trying to strike each other.

I then sat down in the rafters and watched to see if they had improved since they duelled me all that time ago.

-Kirito POV-

“So you really think you’re ready?” I asked Asuna.

“Well, there’s only one way we’ll find out,” She admitted strengthening his grip on her Photon Rapier before she charged me.

I then quickly parried her blow with the sword in my right hand before I tried to strike her with my left before she jumped back out the way.

She then smiled before an assault rifle appeared in her hands before she said “remember this?”

“Yeah… Fire away,” I chuckled before she opened fire and began to shoot at me as I used my own Photon Swords to slice the bullets before they hit me whilst I ran towards her.

Asuna then walked backwards as she continued shooting before she shouted “Hey you remember this! Gann Lah Haas!”

I then stopped as I felt myself suddenly grow weaker before I said “Sombra.”

“On it,” He replied before multiple crystals shot out the ground blocking the bullets path to me.

I then stood back up before I heard Asuna’s voice shout, “Hope you didn’t forget about me!”

I then smiled before I whispered “Nope… Sombra you ready,”

Asuna then got closer before the shadows the wall was casting moved outwards before pinning her to the wall before I buried my words into the walls next to each side of her head before the walls and shadows disappeared as she fell back to the floor.

I then walked over to her before I said “You’re getting better, but you could still improve a bit more.”

“Well, it’s not like you have Sombra watching your back at times… kind of impossible for you to get hit by a sneak attack,” Asuna pointed out.

“I beg to differ!” A voice shouted. Before I could turn around, loud music blared as I was thrown to the side.

“You were saying,” I groaned as I looked up before I saw a very familiar looking guy in a red and black suit and I said “OH… it’s just Deadpool… wait… what!”

“DEAD CENA!!!” He flexed his muscles at us, showing himself off. “The one and only Merc with the mouth! Here to make your fanfic get an extra 1000+ views!”

“And with that, you lost me,” I said before I looked to Deadpool and said “So how did you get here… I don’t remember calling you?”

“It’s Deadpool… he doesn’t need an invitation,” said another voice before a familiar song could be heard as Craig appeared, standing above us on a nearby roof.

“Flight of the Valkyries!? Really!?” Deadpool asked, crossing his arms “Talk about some guy trying to be sophisticated. Ever seen the Purge, folks? Same idea; Something stupid trying to be philosophical.”

“Oh can it,” Craig said as he jumped off the roof and did a very stereotypical superhero landing. Deadpool clapped

“Superhero landing! … Okay, that’s the only movie nod you’re gonna get, folks at home.”

“Oh what it’s not like your film was brilliant,” Craig chuckled.

“Uh, considering I made at least 800 million bucks in the box office with only a budget of 59 million, which did WAY much better than Batfleck V Superpsycho: Dawn of Marthas… I made my point. So SUCK IT!!!”

“Oh trust me anything, could have beat that trainwreck of a film… also, trust me, the landing isn’t gonna be the last hint to your film if Dark has anything to say about it,” Craig chuckled. Deadpool looked at us.

“...So… any of want some of my chimichanga? … Oh wait, I forgot! The agreement our authors wanted to do! The reason why I’m here!” He coughed and made his voice sound like a hero. “Behold! I, Deadpool, have arrived to aid you in your battle against the evil forces of Francis and his henchmen!!!”

“Like that’s gon---” Craig was then cut off as an explosion was heard in the distance, “okay who’s setting off explosives!”

“It wasn’t me. I may like explosions, but that was a Michael Bay-Splosion.”

“Ugh… at least Pinkie isn’t here as well,” Asuna groaned.

“Quickly! We must make haste! Up, up, and away!!!” He jumped off the cliff… and the sounds of him screaming with painful cracks followed.

“Since when was there a cliff there?” Asuna asked me.

“Never… you didn’t build it like that did you, Craig?”

“Nope… come on we better see what's up.” Craig admitted before flying up into the air.

Deadpool fell onto the concrete floor below, all bones broken and displaced.

“Ugh… the things I do for likes.” He groaned as he snapped his arm back in place.

I then landed next to him before I said “You really like mutilating yourself for others, don’t you.”

“Hey, the best forms of comedy come from misery… though, I do like being a sadistic b*****d every now and then, especially to a**holes that deserve it… little help, please?”

“You're lucky I'm not a dick,” I admitted as I helped him up, knowing anything I did couldn’t hurt him.

“Don’t jinx it, man! All the famous d**ks in the world start off by saying ‘I’m not a d**k’.”

“Sure they do… anyway, you mentioned someone named Francis?”

“That’s his real name. He calls himself ‘Ajax’ for… reasons. Though, I think he sold himself for the dish soap Ajax… or that’s his lube if you get what I mean.” He bounced his mask’s ‘eyebrows’ in a suggestive way.

“Oh god, we need an adult,” I groaned before I continued to say “so want to kill him a second time?”

“Hmm… since this is a game… is it really considered killing him twice if he’s nothing more but an A.I.?”

“Umm… you know this is real right… it’s just my brother's powers that have made it this way?” Kirito admitted.

“...Who are you?”

“As in name… I’m Kirito… yes, I used the name of the guy I became sue me… actually, don’t.” I admitted.

“Pfft! Yeah, suing! Like that ever works!” He gave a death glare to a floating YouTube Logo hovering nearby. “But, since this is the world of Fanfics, that means one thing: We can be creative! As creative as Don’t Hug Me, I’m Scared!

“I don’t know what that is… but okay. Look we should find whoever this Francis guy is and deal with him,” I admitted as I heard another explosion in the distance.

“To the Chipotle fart!!!” Deadpool ran ahead...with his head on backwards.

“Not gonna question it,” I groaned as I flew off after him.

“And why's everyone flying!? That's the most cliché power ever!”

“Because me and Asuna are fairies and Craig controls his Ki,” I admitted.

“In English! Not Nerdism!”

“We were brought to this world with the ability and Craig learnt too.”

“...that’s better.”

“Right so what's this Francis like?” I asked.

“A British a**hole. Can’t feel pain… uses twin hatchets... very unlikable, especially with his assistant, Angeldust.”

“This Angeldust sounds like a lightweight… she a pushover or something?”

“Considering that she’s strong enough to make Colossus cry after punching his silver balls? No… no, she’s not.”

“Great,” I groaned.

“Hey, she may be hard, but you can take care of their lackeys… if you have heavy armour or are Neo from the Matrix since they have M-4 rifles.”

“Craig’s stupid enough to take her on so that's not an issue… I bet me and Asuna can deal with the rest of the men.”

“Cool! Oh! Need guns!?”

“I have a pistol and a sniper, Craig has… whatever he needs, and Asuna has a machine gun, but some extra firepower could be helpful.” Deadpool teleported to a nearby roof, now in a dirty trench coat.

“So… whatcha want?” He showed his merchandise of weapons “I got everything you need; Pistols, Semi-autos, Rifles, shotguns, grenades, RPGs, whatever! They’re the numbah one bargain ‘round here!”

“Toss me a shotgun and an RPG, ” I said as he landed next to Deadpool and changed into my GGO form.

“That’s gonna be… OVER NINE THOUSAND dollars.”

“Great… can I give it you an IOU on these?”

"♫Hell naw! To the Naw-Naw-naw!!!♫”

“Well sorry… unlike you I ain’t made of money,” I groaned “Unless you accept crystals?”

“What do I look like? Sombra De Amigo!?”

“No that would be me,” Sombra said as he sat on my shoulder as a shadow.

“Gah!!! Ghost!!!” He pulled out a cross “The power of Jesus the Janitor compels you!!!”

“Umm no, he’s the real Sombra… he was in stone with me for one thousand years,” I pointed out.

“Ohh! So two got along for being stoned… need some weed?”

“Who are you Snoop dog?” I asked him.

“Nope! Snoop lion!”

“Is he serious?” Sombra groaned.

“It’s Deadpool… he’s never serious.” I admitted.

“Fo’ Schizzne Mah Nizzle.” Deadpool added, somehow wearing a Jamaican hat with matching dreadlocks

“That’s it, I’m teleporting us to Craig,” Sombra said before shadows rose from our own and surrounded us. However, I felt something on my back. Turning, Deadpool was on my back, wearing elf ears.

“Train harder with the force, young Skywalker. The dark side, bad it is. M-hm!”

“God dammit Deadpool,” I groaned before the shadows engulfed us as we both disappeared.

“Acting as Yoda, I am! Better in original than prequels, he was. Use brain better, I do.”

“Agreed on that front… also… don’t mention The Force Awakens.” I muttered as the shadows retreated as we appeared next to Craig and Asuna.

“The Force awakens was awesome!!! It went back to its roots and made new characters that went well with the originals!!! Ohh! I bet you’re the few people that gave the new Ghostbusters a like! THAT FILM SUCKED!!!”

“We never watched it,” Asuna replied.

“Heard enough bad comments to stay away from that,” I added.

“What films did I miss since I was Displaced,” Craig groaned before he stopped as we saw what looked like destruction in front of us.

“Uh oh! Transformers 5!!!”

Craig didn’t reply as he just looked forwards before he said “Who are those people… I’m sure guns were never a thing here except for us.”

“Uh oh! Francis’ Lackeys! Say, where’s the rest of our squad?”

“Who knows?” I admitted.

“But we gotta have the group line walk! That’s one of the coolest movie cliches any group can do!”

“We're all here,” Asuna admitted before Sombra, Chaoma, Lambda and Colossal Warrior appeared next to Craig and Kirito.

“Oh, f**k yeah!!! First, left foot, then right! And keep it slow… and cue the music.”

“Oh you know it,” Craig admitted with a smile as we all did as Deadpool asked. “Hey, why are you censored anyway? Swear to your heart's content buddy” The music froze with everyone stuck in place. He turned to Craig and squeezed his cheeks.

“That’s because of my d**k sucking biggest fan, and I mean it as in obesity, and other writer of this chapter, MrAquino. That good for you, buddy? Or how about that my Fan Fic is rated Teen, like yours, but he makes sure all heavy swearing is censored, to keep that rating. Let’s just say that if he were to be a producer, he’d be responsible for all the PG-13 films we keep getting.” He got back in place. “Continue.” We continued our march, though a bit freaked out at what just happened there.

“What the hell was that…” I shouted.

“Don’t question it bro…. Don’t question it.” Craig chuckled.

The soldiers froze and aimed their weapons at us. Deadpool stood in front of us.

“Alright, where’s the British wanker known as Sir Francis ‘Not-Bacon’.” Deadpool spoke.

“Oi!” The British voice of Francis Spoke. We looked up to see a man in a light grey attire… though he wore a tophat, monocle, and had the pringles man moustache. “Missed me, Wade Wilson!?”

“Oh wow… he’s just as obnoxious as I remember him,” Craig mocked.

“And way to run with the British jokes, writers.” He looked up to Francis. “Oi! You get down here and face me like the Redcoat you are!”

“Fuck off!”

“He swore!!! He swore!!! Red card! Red card!!!”

“Looks like your writer just hates you,” Craig chuckled. Deadpool bitch slapped him.

“My writer loves me! In a few chapters, we’re gonna be married!”

-In MrAquino’s House-

The writer looked up from his bills. He shrugged and went back to his bills

-Back-

“Okay, I deserved that,” Craig admitted.

“Not gonna question it,” Asuna said calmly.

“Don’t.” Deadpool replied, turning back to Francis. “Alright, Francis, if you’re not gonna get down here, then we’re-!” He stopped as Francis picked up the butter yellow pegasus herself, Fluttershy, gagged & lassoed up.

Craig eyes then started to go red before he said “He did not just do that.”

“Oh dear… he just messed up,” Kirito muttered.

“Go on!” He mocked “Try to kill me, and she goes to the glue factory.”

“You… sick… MOTHER F**KER!!!” Deadpool yelled, pulling a shotgun out.

Let me,” Craig said as Colossal Fighter merged with him before he disappeared before appearing behind Francis as he said “You dun goofed,” before kicking him in the back before he grabbed Fluttershy and disappeared again.

“Well, that was Anticlimatic.” He turned to us. “Thought we were gonna go in, The Raid: Redemption-style.”

“Oh just wait for it,” Asuna said with a smile.

Craig voice then shouted “Hey, Francis! Where’s your girlfriend you need her to hold your hand!” as he appeared next to Deadpool, as his hair stood on end and turned red before he said, “Also he made a big mistake using foals and hostages.”

“Wait… who did he take?”

“Sweetie Belle and Applebloom,” Craig said angrily. Deadpool froze. He cocked the shotgun.

“If you excuse me, I’m gonna skull f**k Francis skull with the clean bullet holes.”

“And I’ll be right behind you,” Craig said as he grabbed two swords the first being a photon sword and the second his sword from Celestia from his sides as he realised what he just said, “Don’t take that literally.”

“I know how fighting works. But first, these bozos!”

“Right,” Craig then turned to Kirito and Asuna before he shouted, “You deal with his guards, we’ll deal with Francis ourselves!” The soldiers parted and out came a woman with a mullet & combat armour.

“Oh… forgot about Angeldust… best 2 outta 3?”

“I’ll deal with his girlfriend, you have fun with Francis.” Craig suggested.

“Hitting a woman? Now that’s messed up, even for me.”

“No offence, but if she’ll hit colossus and hurt him, why would I even give her the courtesy of not fighting her?” Deadpool leant to him and whispered.

“The Feminists and Tumblr folks.”

“Frankly I’ve learnt not to be sexist and fight everyone the same so… let em hate me.”

“TRIGGERED!!!” Some feminists yelled, running and tackling Craig.

“Told you!” Deadpool pointed. “But, if you excuse me…” He pulled out a purse that looked like the Canadian flag. “I gotta beat the maple syrup outta Francis, eh?” He teleported away.

“Yeah you do that,” Craig said.

Asuna then just pushed the girls that were after Craig him away and said “You deal with Angeldust. I doubt even these girls would agree with her using children as hostages.”

“Apologise!” The leader of the group ordered.

“Fine… I’m sorry that I’m worried about the children that she strapped suicide vests and that I need to hit her to save them.”

“... Good enough. Girls?” The ladies pulled out their purses and charged at the soldiers… but were quickly shot down. Deadpool reappeared with a box of tampons.

“Oh… they’re dead?” He asked “Huh… and I thought I was gonna have a chance to sing Bad Blood.”

“They should have waited… Oh well… We’ll deal with those murderers, you both deal with Angeldust and Francis.” Asuna said as Sombra created multiple walls of crystals to shield them.

“Yeah! You all do that… and as a heads up, I think her time just started.” He teleported away. “I’MMA KILL YA, FRANCIS!!!”

“Have fun,” Kirito said as he ignited both his photon swords.

“Time for some fun,” Angeldust spoke, cracking her knuckles. “Soldiers: OPEN FIRE!!!”

“Good luck you two,” Craig said as he disappeared.

“We will,” Asuna said before she said, “Once I release the spell, start dropping the wall enough to let the spell through.”

“You got it, Asuna,” Sombra replied.

“Okay then Ek skýt fjórir ískaldur ör” She said before four ice arrows formed above her before they started to fly forwards as the hole appeared in the crystals and sealed over as the arrows moved through before they impaled some of the attacking soldiers.

Kirito then looked forwards before he said “Mum… you still have your machine gun?”

“Yes… why?”

“When I give the word get behind on the floor and set your tripod up.”

“Okay,” she replied before doing as she was told before lying on the floor looking down her right before the wall of crystals dropped as she opened fire, the bullets killing multiple guards before those that remained opened fire on them.

“I’m gonna charge them so you back me up,” Kirito said as he started deflecting the bullets using his photon sword as Asuna kept taking out the guards one by one.

Once all of the guards were dead Kirito then looked to Asuna before he said “Now the rests up to Craig and Deadpool, it’s up to us to get Applebloom and Sweetie Belle to safety.”

“Yeah… Let’s just hope Craig can deal with his opponent.”

Craig swung his fists at Angeldust, who just held his head back with her right arm.

“So… I finally meet someone who can actually hold up to my strength.” Craig said calmly before backing off as he lowered himself into a deeper stance.

“You know it’s not nice to hit a lady.” She replied back, going into a fighting stance herself.

“I’m pretty sure your men didn’t care about that when they gunned down all those women in cold blood… and even then using foals as hostages and strapping bomb vests to them… how low do you need to go?” Craig said as he charged forwards. She grabbed him and slammed him to the floor.

“Low enough to get paid!”

“Get up and fight!” Deadpool yelled, leaving behind a boombox that played fitting fighting music.

“Thank you Deadpool” Craig said as he phased into the floor before dragging Angeldust into the ground so only her head was visible before he reappeared above ground wearing a rugby kit before he looked forwards and said “And now it’s time for a conversion,” before he ran up to her and kicked her in the head.

“Son of a bitch!” She yelled, trying to get her way out.

He then rubbed his chin before he said “umm… how about... no.” he said before a red ball of fire appeared in his hands before he asked her “You ever played with fire?” The floor cracked around her.

“When I’m done with you, I will!”

“We’ll see,” Craig said before he threw the ball of fire towards her before to exploded next to her head as he said “Well that one missed… maybe the next one,” before he threw another one that missed her again.

“Boo!” Deadpool yelled, “You’re as bad as a Stormtrooper!”

“I suppose… hey, how would you feel about your own personal slave?” Craig asked throwing yet another fireball that exploded behind her head “Wow I'm worse than any Stormtrooper.”

“Oh no! I ain’t a slave owner! Last time I tried that, the Feminists and Tumblr folks chased me!”

“Oh well… Looks like when she dies she’s not coming back.” Craig said calmly as he threw another fireball which exploded just in front of her face, “Oh so close.” Craig said as the light changed to a blue glow before electricity arced from his fingers and struck Angeldust continuously. She screamed… and turned into dust.

“...Welp… I better get to Francis and have myself a kickass scene! Afterall, Equilibrium is the better Evil Dispotia setting movie than the Hunger Games series… and it’s just one movie!”

“So true,” Craig said with a smile as he put the ashes into a small glass jar before he said, “If I get the girls together we could seal him in stone.”

“Unless this is the Medusa Fatality that Kratos does in MK9, then, no… I’m gonna kill that son of a b***h myself. And if you’re gonna stop me… POCKET SAND!!!” He threw sand right into Craig’s eyes.

Craig then just shut his eyes and said “Well then… just make sure there is nothing left of him after… okay,” as tears ran from his eyes in an attempt to clear the sand from his eyes.

On the rooftop, Deadpool teleported and landed on the building’s rooftop. Francis stood there, with his men, and held a gagged up Applebloom.

“Let her go!” Deadpool demanded “This is just between you and me. As for the rest of you guys, I’m gonna give you this chance to drop your weapons, walk away, and, when I’m done, I’ll give you guys a high five… sound good?” Only one soldier dropped his gun and ran away. “Okay! One is better than none... any of you guys wanna-?”

“Fire!!!” Francis interrupted. The soldiers fired at Deadpool, riddling him with bullets and leaving plenty of bloody holes across his body. He fell to the floor, making a pool of blood.

Game over.

“...Yeah right!” Deadpool spoke, pushing the game over screen out of his way. “Alright, fine… all the children in the audience… be prepared to have your mind blown.” He pulled out twin pistols. “And I mean it literally!”

Deadpool rolled some clips down the middle of the way, flipped in the air, dodging the bullets fired at him, and fired at the first two men standing near the clips. The Merc with the Mouth charged ahead, twisting and turning, firing the clips in his guns, repeating ‘Bang!’ as he fired. When his clips ran out, he dropped his pistols and switched to twin semi-autos, firing more bullets at a faster rate, picking up the clips he threw earlier, quickly reloading, and mowed down the rest of henchmen. The bodies of the soldiers remain with some dying gasps all around, and near pools of blood filled the floor. Deadpool stood up from an epic pose and smelled the smoke from his twin autos.

“Oh yeah~!... you know I’m doing tonight.” Francis slowly clapped at the sight.

“Very well, Wade.” He taunted “Very Well. I’m surprised you remembered to bring your guns.”

“Yeah, well… there was a budget before, and since this is fanfiction, I can do whatever I want. Now, let the fillies go; I wanna f**k you up without any kids dying under my watch.”

“Oh? What’s this? You have a conscious?”

“A better conscious than you, you British quack!”

“Hmph! Quite rude of you.” He pulled and clicked a button on a detonator. Various beepings were heard from the vests. “These vests are gonna explode in about 5 minutes. This gives us enough time for some fun before-”

BLAM!!!

“SHUT THE F**K UP!!!” Deadpool yelled as Francis’ body fell to the floor. “Oh, what? Expecting a sword fight? The authors were too lazy to write a well-choreographed fight scene. Alright, hold still, little Fillies.” Deadpool approached to Applebloom and ungagged her.

“W-who are you!?” She whimpered.

“Just a hero for fun.” Deadpool observed the detonator.

“Hey, that’s Saitama’s thing!” Craig shouted.

“Shut up! I gotta defuse some detonator in about… four minutes and thirty seconds. If you excuse me, I gotta use my puzzle solving skills for this.”

“A-A-Are my friends gonna make it?” Applebloom asked, sweating.

“I Pinkie Promise… gotta find a way to… ah! How ‘bout this?” He pulled a wire out. The vests around the fillies opened and dropped, though the countdown continued. “...Better than nothing.” He picked up the vests and ran off the roof, crashing to the floor, landing right in front of the others. “GAH!!! MY LEG!!! Get these vests outta town!!! Quickly! As fast as a sequel, folks!!!”

“Pass 'em here,” Craig said calmly before a red and black dragon appeared behind him before he said, “Nova, get these things as far away as you can.”

Nova then looked towards Craig before he said “Oh course my lord.” Before Nova looked to Deadpool holding one of his claws out. He handed it to them.

“Die like a hero!” He spoke “...Or… a casualty.”

“I’ll be fine sir, any of us dual spirits that die are sent back to our cards.” The dragon said before flying off.

“...Yu-Gi-Oh?”

“Well, yeah…. The Colossal fighter is one as well,” Craig pointed out before he returned to normal as a card appeared in his hand. Deadpool teleported away and returned with the fillies.

“Awe! Ain’t they cuties!? I swear, if that explosion happened, I’d have to off myself.”

Applebloom then looked to Deadpool before she said “Thank you mr…”

“Deadpool.” He rustled her mane “Just Deadpool… or Pool, if you want.”

“Well… thank you mr Pool” Deadpool stood up.

“Well, looks like my time as a special guest is up.”

“Well then Deadpool, I guess we need to thank you for everything you did,” Craig said before he tossed him his token as he was followed by Kirito and Asuna before Craig continued to say “If you ever need our help, just call.”

“Heh… that’s a funny joke if I heard one.”

“Or if you need help being taught how to look after a kid,” Craig chuckled.

“Me!? Having a kid!? Pfft! I’m sterile! How’s that gonna happen!? And even if I weren’t, I doubt Mooncheeks and I will make one… not unless it’s a Centaur like Tirek.”

“Oh I bet a certain author already has ideas,” Craig said smiling.

“Yeah… one of MrAquino’s fans, maybe. Especially those that want to write the various… activities we did.” He pointed at the CMC. “And I doubt MrAquino will do it. That’s a stupid idea, even for me.”

“We’ll see… We’ll see,” Craig muttered.

“Stop torturing the poor man Craig.” Asuna said calmly.

“Pfft! That ain’t torture!” Deadpool replied, turning and walking away. “Torture is like this.” He walked and headed to the setting sun. “AHHH!!! I’M BLIND!!!”

Celestia landed next to all of us.

“...Who was that man?” she asked as Deadpool disappeared into the sunset.

“A pretty cool guy who just helped to save Ponyville.” Craig explained calmly.

“Oh? Did he? Care to explain how that happened… along with these… bodies?” she shivered at the sight.

“Well… let's just say a group of mercenaries attacked, who had weaponry that was as dangerous as ours, and started destroying the town, the bodies belong to those mercenaries.” Asuna explained.

“...Hm… will I be able to meet this figure?”

“Maybe… who knows if he’ll come back and talk to you,” Craig admitted.

“If he doesn’t… I won’t mind too much. Be sure to tell him that I am thankful for saving the town… but I condemn him for his violent actions.”

“To be fair to him…. The majority of the guards was us,” Kirito and Asuna admitted, “He just stopped the person leading them.” They then stopped as an explosion was heard in the distance before light travelled back to Craig as a card appeared in his hand before it disappeared.

“Oh and he put suicide vests on the foals here and tried to kidnap Fluttershy,” Craig added.

“...Alright, I guess that’s fair enough.” Celestia sighed in defeat. “But I expect this place to be clean by next week. Damages included.”

“You ask a lot out of me Celestia… you always do… but I’ll do my best,” Craig admitted.

-In Canterlot-

Luna woke up and froze as Deadpool laid in bed with her. He smirked under his mask.

“So…” he began. “Shall I be on top? Or you?” Luna blinked, then gave him a death glare. Her horn glowed. Deadpool was thrown out of the window.

“WRONG FANCITIOOOOOON!!!”

“Freak.” She said, going back to sleep.

Comments ( 7 )

Oh my god... this guy is hilarious!

*Claps*

Just beautiful...

This chapter.... Love it!

Tried to read it and enjoy it...but by chapter five I'm left asking wtf is happening?!...this is why I wish we had more pure crossovers and less displaced stories x.x

Can't even get a genuine mewtwo in Equestria...

When is this story gonna be continued?

Login or register to comment