• Published 27th May 2015
  • 7,644 Views, 189 Comments

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers - Friendship is Magic - Werewolf Cheetara



The six Power Rangers are sent to the world of Equestria, a world of multicolored ponies. there, they meet Twilight Sparkle, and the elements of Harmony.

  • ...
12
 189
 7,644

Extras : Concept Art

Hi guys. It's been a while. I hope you're all excited for the new Power Rangers Movie coming soon, in March. So to help mark the occasion. I've decided to post this little space to show you some of the concept art I've come up with for the Harmony Ranger's looks, as well as the harmony megazord. Enjoy...

Comments ( 21 )

Will you be doing something similar with the other Power Rangers seasons? (I.E.,Wild Force, Ninja Storm, ect.)

8007438 Maybe not. HOWEVER...In the sequel that i'll eventually get around to write, the Rangers, and Harmony Rangers will encounter some of the other seasons. I also plan on doing my own version of Forever red., which will include applejack's red ranger, and cadance's crimson ranger.

8072650 Just someone's oc they requested to make a camio.

8098127 Why would they need to reveal their cutie marks? What's the third rule to being a power ranger?

8127585 ....well crap...oh well.

8189295 Well, yes and no. You seeI'm a casual Brony, I watch the show from time to time, and somethings are news to me.

8189062 In the ranger universe? Please...

8189295 Now, let me ask you, don't be a little too analytical about this? I mean it is just fan fiction after all, where anything can happen, and where things work even if they don't make sense. I welcome critisim, don't get me wrong. There is just a fine line between criticising too little, and too much.

8190929 Well, it's up to the reader's imagination.

I will admit, this series is by far the coolest Ive read since I joined FimFiction.

8527183
Thanks. I'm glad you think that.

best crossover ever

This was really fun!

9459980
No problem. Now if you’ll excuse me, I have to go read that 70’s Show fic.

Quite the epic tale. The power was truly with them all.

Most excellent.

Login or register to comment