• Published 27th May 2015
  • 7,644 Views, 189 Comments

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers - Friendship is Magic - Werewolf Cheetara



The six Power Rangers are sent to the world of Equestria, a world of multicolored ponies. there, they meet Twilight Sparkle, and the elements of Harmony.

  • ...
12
 189
 7,644

Chapter 5 - A Morphinomenal Battle

Chapter 5

A Morphinomenal Battle

Jason, and Applejack were hot on the trail of the assassin, as they chased him through the streets of Canterlot. Everywhere he ran, the crook ran through market place to market place. Throwing anything in their path that’ll slow them down. However, the two ponies avoided each of his attempts. The assassin comes to a corner leading into a dark alley way. Naturally, the heroes continued their pursuit of him into the darkness. His running had ended when the assassin had come to a solid brick wall. He turned to find the two ponies, standing in front of the only exit optional.

“Alright, Just come quietly, and ah won’t hoof you in the eye. We’ve got you trapped.”

“Oh is that so?”

The assassin then burst into green flames, and revealed himself to be a changeling. Applejack’s eyes widened in surprise. Jason continued to observe the creature’s form, and turned to his companion.

“What exactly is that thing?”

“That there’s a Changeling. They take the form of any pony they want, and feed of the positive emotions of others.”

He continued to observe the creature, and its insect like structure. He could only think to himself about it's grotesque look.

"Man, I thought putties were ugly.

He then turned his attention to Applejack.

“So, you think we can take him?”

As he finished that question, several more changelings appeared from the shadows, drawing closer, and closer

“Not, when he has help.”

The two of them slowly began to back out of the alley, hoping to get out before the changelings try anything on them. Just as they retreated halfway back, Jason’s communicator jingled its tune. He looked to his hoof. Applejack was baffled at the small device on his hoof. She had never seen a watch like that before.

“Yeah?”

“Why in tarnation are you talkin’ to ya watch at a time like this?!!”

“Jason, Its Billy. Where are you?”

The young mare became baffled by the small wrist device. Did she just hear a voice come from there?

“Did.., did your watch just talk?”

“It’s not a watch. It’s a communicator. My friend’s on the other line.

The two continued to back away from the advancing changelings.

“We’re on our way to the palace. We’ve got company.”

“Putties?”

“Changelings.”

“Who’s that?”

Jason and Applejack stopped in their tracks, as the changelings began to circle around them. The looked all around, hoping to find a way out of the circle. Jason turned back to his communicator, then back to Applejack. They looked at one another in realization.

“Any ideas, partner?”

“We’re gonna have to fight our way out.”

“I was afraid you’d say that. Tell your friend to head for the library, and find Twilight Sparkle. She’ll know what to do”

Jason nodded and looked back to the small contraption.

“You got all that, Billy?”

“Clear as day. I’ll head over there. The others will be at the palace gates.”

“Gotcha. We’re on our way.”

He then turned away from his communicator, and the two ponies back into one another, back to back. Waiting for the changelings to make the first move.

“You know any karate?”

“I do recall readin’ some books on it. Used it once or twice before.”

“It’ll do.”

Jason and Applejack were now on their hind legs, ready to use whatever skills they have against their enemy. Within a matter of seconds one of the changelings leaped upon the two. However, Applejack managed to repel the attacker with her apple bucking kick she’s master back on sweet apple acres. Another Changling charged right at Jason, who countered it with a tornado kick. As the changelings pressed their attack, Jason and Applejack continued their defense with all their might. Punch after punch, kick after kick, and block after block, the two of them managed to incapacitate the group for a little bit. The changelings did not stay down for long. Slowly but surely, they began to raise themselves from the ground. The two ponies saw that this was their only chance of escaping. They took their chance and bolted out of the darkened alley way.

Using what energy they had left, Jason and Applejack dashed through the streets of Canterlot, to the palace gates, where their friends should be about now. They were approaching the gates, and found that they were the only ones there. They grinded to a halt at the closed gate. Wondering where their friends could be. There was a buzzing sound in the distance behind them, and screams of terror were not far behind. They turned to see a horde of Changelings headed right for them there were only 20 or so. But Jason knew this was more than he can handle.

“Come on, guys, where are you?”

“Twilight, don’t fail me now.”

The Changling horde was approaching fast, and there was nowhere for them to run. Jason, looked at Applejack, and she looked back.

“It’s been nice knowing you.”

“Same here.”

The two braced for impact, when suddenly several shots were fired at the horde. They turned to find that Twilight, Tommy, and the others were charging right at them. Jason and Applejack looked at them with faces of relief.

“leave it to Billy to arrive in the nick of time.”

“I suppose Twilight's the same.”

The horde began to back away from the approaching group. They looked at one another, and in unison, nodded their heads. They then dashed out of the city limits, back to their queen and master.The group of friends made their way to Jason and Applejack, ensuring that they were alright.

“Jason, are you guys alright?”

“Yeah. We’re fine.”

“Next time, don’t run off on us like that.”

“Sorry, I…"

“It was mah fault. If Jason here didn’t noticed that runaway cart, I’d probably be dead by now.”

Twilight made her way to Jason and the other rangers, so she could further her examination of Applejack’s new friend.

“I see you’re acquainted with Jason is it?”

she turned her attention to the red ranger.

“Yeah. I’m Jason. This is Tommy, Kimberly, Billy, Zack, and Trini.”

The five of Jason’s friends either nodded or waved their hooves, and a greeting gesture.

“Well, you did save my friend’s life so. I can at least introduce to me and my friends. I’m Twilight Sparkle. This is my assistant Spike.”

The little dragon waved at the six rangers sheepishly.

“This is Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Fluttershy, Applejack, and…”

“I’m PINKIE PIE!!!”

The ranger were startled by her randomly popping out above them, and pressing her face up against Jason’s

“Ooooooh.You’renewaroundhere.IcantellbecauseI’meverypony’sbestfriend,andI’venverseenyouguysatanyofmyparties.

She then gasped for air, then turned her attention to their belts.

“Oh...neat belts! Where’dyougetthem?Fromsomegiantblueheadedinteredimensionalbeingcaughtinatimewarp, andyouusethemtobecomesomesortofsuperheroes?”

Pinkie let out a gasp.

“I know what this is... It’s a crossover!!!”

They all looked at her with confused looks on their faces.

“Is she always like this?”

“Believe me, dear, you have no idea.”

Just then the gate opened up, and Princess Celestia walked outside with a couple of guards at her side. Much to her surprise, the danger had past. She looked to Twilight for answers for the past event.

“Twilight, I heard the commotion. Tell me what’s happened.”

“Ah can explain it, yer highness. I was nearly ran over by what ah thought was a runaway cart. And ah would have been 6 feet under if it weren’t fer Jason here, pushing me to the side. It turned out that a changeling pushed the cart at me. So, he and I chased that critter down to a alley. It lured us into an ambush. Turns out Jason here’s some martial arts expert. So we made a run for it here, and Twilight and the others came here along with Jason’s friends here.”

“And the Changelings?”

“Ran off, with their tails between their legs.”

Celestia turned her attention to the new ponies in town, and bowed her head to them.

“I wish to thank you, and your friends for aiding my student and her friends. Please if there’s anything you need…”

“Actually, your highness. There is something you could do.”

She turned her attention to the blue ranger, who then stepped forward to her.

“And, what would that be?”

Just then, Jason’s communicator jingled it’s tune. He held up his hoof, so he can speak into the mike. He knew that it would be Alpha, at the command center.

“Come in, Rangers. We picked up a ruckus in Canterlot. Are you alright?”

“We’re okay, Alpha. We’re here with the princess now.”

Celestia’s eyes widened, as she heard the name Alpha come up inJason’s response. She moved in closer to the communicator.

“Alpha? Alpha 5, is it really you?”

“Princess? It is you. Oh, it’s so nice to hear you soothing voice again, your highness.”

Celestia let out a slight giggle to alpha's compliment

“It’s good to hear you too, Alpha.”

She returned her gaze to Jason, knowing that these ponies have been sent by Zordon for a reason.

“I see you are in Zordon’s good company. He sent you to find me and bring me to him. Am I correct?”

Jason nodded in reply to the Alicorn. Twilight looked at her teacher baffled.

“Princess, who’s this “Zordon”? Do you know him?”

“Indeed I do. He’s an old friend of mine. I would like for you and your friends to meet him with me.”

Celestia looked to Jason, who nodded that her request would be accepted. He then turned back to his communicator, and spoke into the mike.

“Alright, Alpha. We have the princess, and her friends. Ready to teleport us back?”

“It’ll all be ready, I just need to lock on to all 14 of you. This should take a second.”

Within seconds, the Ranger, Princess Celestia, and the elements were then teleported form the spot, and brought back to the command center of Zordon.