• Published 27th May 2015
  • 7,644 Views, 189 Comments

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers - Friendship is Magic - Werewolf Cheetara



The six Power Rangers are sent to the world of Equestria, a world of multicolored ponies. there, they meet Twilight Sparkle, and the elements of Harmony.

  • ...
12
 189
 7,644

Chapter 21 - Battle of the Rangers

Chapter 21
Battle of the Rangers

- Canterlot Castle –

High in the throne room of the royal sisters, Celestia sits upon her throne, in a meditative state. That was until…

-“Princess…”-

Celestia’s eyes opened wide, she looked around to see no one to be found. She sighed in relief, as if she had thought an intruder had come unannounced. But, her relief was cut short as the main chamber’s doors opened widened reviling a rushing PrincessLuna trotted towards her elder sibling, with the fury of a hurricane.

“Sister! I bring dire news from Ponyville.”
“what is it, Lu lu? Have either Chrysalis, or Rita attack again?”
“Nay…it is the rangers.”
“Yes? What about them?”
“Well…There’s…more of them.”
“What?”
“Tis true sister. These… “Duplicates” came from nowhere, and began to fight the power rangers.”
“Any casualties?”
“Fortunately not.” The citizens think it is some kind of performance for Nightmare Night.”
“Good. It’s best we keep that illusion up. We don’t want a panic on our hands.”
“But, where did these duplicates come from?”
“A good question, my sister.”
-“Perhaps one question I can answer.”-

Celestia, and Luna looked to the side, to find the source of the voice…

-Ponyville –

As the battle raged on, the crowd gathered, and watched in amazement as the city’s newest heroes clashed with their doppelgangers. But with the mane six, Twilight, and company knew better. This was no mere act, but a desperate struggle between their newly founded friends, and these strange warriors, claiming to be the true rangers. Jason Clashed his blade with the one named Geki, blocking each slash after another. Tommy, the green ranger did battle with the mysterious Burai, who too carried the dragon dagger. Billy twirled, and clanged his power lance with that of Dan’s. Zack, and Goushi dueled with both hands on their axes, striking fiercely at one another. The sound of smaller blades came from a dagger wielded duel between the two yellow rangers Boi, and Trini, each equally skilled. Not too far were Mei, and Kimberly, locked in an archery contest against each other, both trying to lay at least one single blow on each other.
Geki, and Jason continued their clash until both brought their blades close to one another.

“You know, for a fake, you’re not half bad.”
-“I’ll show you fake, impostor!”-

Geki then pulled back, and with one mighty slash of his blade, the Yamato prince brought his blade sliced Jason in his chest, igniting sparks, sending the red ranger to his knees.

"NOOO!"

One by one each of the rangers fell from their Zyuranger counter parts, even Tommy had been bested by the emerald Yamato tribe knight. Jason and the others backed up to one another, forming a tight group as their adversaries encircled around them.

“Man…this ain’t right.”
“Affirmative.”
“We’re outmatched.”
“We’ll think of something guys.”
“Jason’s right. They’re tough. But, they’re not invincible."
-“Geki, we need to finish this, now!”-

Geki readied his sword, pointing it towards their American counterparts. But, to Jason’s surprise, he can see that Geki was being hesitant, as if something was holding him back from bringing his blade down. Seeing an opportunity, Jason slowly got back up, despite his injuries, and slowly made his way towards the young Yamato prince.

"Huh?"
"What is he…?"
“Geki…if that’s your name…you know something’s out of whack, as much as I do.”
-“What are you waiting for?!”-

Geki shook away his doubt and readied his blade once more. But before he could bring it down…

-STOP!!!-

The Yamato prince looked to see the voice came from behind the mane six, the voice he knew belonged to a male, an elderly one. One the other Zyurangers recognized, and lowered their weapons. The mane six looked to see that with the elderly figure were Princesses Celestia, and Luna.

-"Barza?"-
-“Stop this madness at once! Do you hear me?!!”-
-“Grand sage, what is the meaning of this?”-
“Twilight, are you and the others alright?”
“Yes, Celestia. Just a bit shocked.”
“It’s the rangers who’re pretty beat up, though.”
“We’re okay, A.J.”
“Nothing too serious.”
“Affirmative. We’re more concerned about these guys.”
-“Barza, why have you interrupted us. These pretenders must be destroyed.”-
-“Yeah, the white winged unicorn told us that these babarians were terrorizing this world.”-
“sister?”
*To Zyurangers* “Hmm…you know who I am. But, I do not recall you personally.”
-“But…but, that’s impossible.”-
-“If you do not recognize us…”-
-“There is more to this, than meets the eyes Zyurangers.”-
“…more than…of course!”
“It must’ve been Chrysalis.”
-“WHO?!!”-
-“She is much like Bandora, wicked and evil, just as ours, and just as their Rita.”-
“Chrysalis is the changeling queen, and enemy of all of Equestria.”
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…My, such flattery.”

The Rangers, alicorns, and Zyurangers turned to see a figure much like Celestia’s approach from the shadows, and burst in emerald flames, revealing a more darkened skin tone, and more insect like appearance.

“Hasn’t anyone told you that looks can be deceiving.”
-“So, we’ve been tricked!”-
-“Grrr…!”-
-“You will pay for your deceit, witch!”-
“You’ve got that right.”
“No doubt about it.”
“Eeeup!”
“Affirmative.”
“Big time.”
“Undeniably.”
-“You’ll Help us?”-
“Look man, If things were switched around…I would’ve done the same. No hard feelings?”

Jason lend his hoof out, as a sign that no further grudges were to be held. Reluctantly, Geki reached for the hoof, and the two shook, beginning a new start.

-“Time to send this bug back to it’s hive.”-
“You said it.”
"Not without us, you’re not!”
“wouldn’t have it any other way.”
“How touching…Changelings, attack!”

Burst from behind their queen, a swarm of changeling soldiers flew towards their foes. Armed eighteen to thirty, the ponies, and both ranger teams charged into battle against their common foe. As the battle raged the crowed still in awe watched as both red rangers sliced, and diced through the changelings with their swords, followed by Applejack bucking each changeling after another with her hide hooves. Meanwhile, Burai, and Tommy, aided by Fluttershy to an extent, clashed with whatever changeling came across their path, with the combined forces of their dragon daggers. Billy, and Dan charged, and swung their lances at the enemy, while Twilight continued to fire her magical blasts of energy at the horde, driving the few fleeing changelings away. Zack, and Goushi, brought down their furious axes upon such unfortunate changelings, while being provided cover fire from Pinkie Pie’s party cannon. Trini, and Boi, armed with their daggers, and rarity at their backs swiftly began pulverizing the living daylights out of oncoming changelings looking to cause trouble with any pony in sight. Leaving Kimberly, Mei, and Rainbow Dash with whatever remained trying to scatter among the masses, striking each one down with every shot, or kick. As the battle continued on, the changelings began to see the futility of this battle, and soon began to flee from the area, back into the safety of the Ever free forest. Despite her pride, and urge to continue, even chrysalis realized the battle had been lost. Eventually, she too fled from Ponyville, back to the safety of Rita’s palace.

“Aww Yeah! Now, that was awesome!”
-“Indeed!”-
“well done, all of you.”
-“Indeed, well done Zyurangers.”-
“Hey, Boi. Good job.”
-“Yeah…you too.”-
-*clears throat* Excuse me, princess.-
"Yes?”
-“Your highness, on behalf of the Yamato Tribe, and its allies. We humbly apologies to both you, your subjects, and to the rangers we have wrongly misjudged.”-
“As much as I would love to, there is nothing to forgive. You were eager to help, though you did not see their true intention.”
“Like I said, No hard feelings.”
-*smiles* “No hard feelings.”-
-“Now, Zyurangers…Back we must go.”-
“Wait, back to your world?”
-“Yes.”-
-“Unfortunately, for you rangers, we cannot help you get back to your world. The time device that pulled these rangers was charged with magical energy, enough for me to conjure one portal back only.”-
“I am sorry, rangers.”
“We understand.”
“It’s okay. We’ll find a way back, somehow.”
"WAIT!!! You guys can’t leave just yet!!!”
-“Huh? Why not?”-
“Because, silly, you haven’t stayed for the Nightmare night fight victory dance party ranger extravaganza!!!”
-“A party? For all of us?”-
“You might as well stay for a little while. Pinkie’s parties are not to be missed.”
“Now, that’s my kind of party.”
“Same here!”
“It would be nice if you could stay…just for a little while.”
“Come on.”
“Don’t even super heroes need to celebrate good times?”
-"Nii-san, we should go back, now.”-
-“Come on guys. When’s the last time we’ve been to a party?”-
-“It would be rude to turn down this invitation."-
-“Might as well accept it. We shouldn’t risk opening old wounds.”-
-“Come on…”-
-*smiles* “I guess we could stay for a bit.”-
-*sigh*...“Kids.”-

As the night pressed on, the Power Rangers, Zyurangers, elements of harmony, alicorns, and citizens of Ponyville carried on the Nightmare Night celebrations.