• Published 4th May 2015
  • 7,273 Views, 53 Comments

Maud's Surprise Visit - BlackAion



Pinkie Pie's sister comes to visit but are Pinkie's friends ready for her?

  • ...
32
 53
 7,273
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 26 )

Oh my celestia that was quite a scene. I can't wait to see how far this goes. :ajsmug:

well that was....something.

6014145

Is that a good something or a bad something

6014154 well the scene of the after effects of her cum was a strange type of something, while the story as a whole is a unique type of something. i, personally, have never read a story where the herm was interested in guys. the male aspect of their bodies usually made it so that they preferred to be the pitcher instead of the catcher.

6014166 They can be with a guy and still be the pitcher. :pinkiecrazy:

I expected Strong Charger to beg for the cock halfway through tbh.

6014892 guys are kind of a no-go zone for me during sex. just having them mentioned during a sex scene is a serious turn off. i think i'm a bit of a homophobe, now that i think about it. huh, ya learn something new every day.

6014957 So wait, you're a homophobe yet you get turned off by anything that isn't lesbians?

6014968 hmmm, what's the phobia for just dudes? not necessarily dude on dude, but just guys in general? eh, it doesn't matter. wouldn't be the first time i didn't make sense.

6015001 closest thing I can think of is misandry. Androphobia?. I don't think phobia means what you think it means though.

Androphobia is usually something experienced by women who are rape victims.

6015232 pho·bi·a
/ˈfōbēə/
noun
an extreme or irrational fear of or aversion to something.
"he had a phobia about being under water"
synonyms: fear, irrational fear, obsessive fear, dread, horror, terror, hatred, loathing, detestation, aversion, antipathy, revulsion;

6015267 Exactly, all you've said is that they're a turn off. Androphobia would be like, if you see a man walking down the street, you start fearing for your life.

I want strong charger to kinda be her new special somepony...

To every lurker out there, don't scoff at stories that don't have a hundred likes because getting to a hundred likes is apparently very hard.

Hoping still for Maud Pie and Shining Ship here. :pinkiecrazy:
Because why not, she did practically came harder than ever before from such a day dream with him in it.

Interesting concepts. My only complaint would be the lack of sex in this chapter. :rainbowlaugh:

just an idea,what if Maud didn"t know where pinkie pie lives and goes library ask directions. spike is there all alone . :pinkiehappy:
spike helps her out.

Dead or is there an update planned?

6541150
Update planned in November.

Still waiting for update, hoping this is not already dead. I really want more of this story, there are so few futa maud stories out there, but this is my favorite.

6791152

Not dead. I did however hit a writers block. Also doesn't help that I gotta be *cough* excited *cough* to be really motivated to write this. Unmotivated writing is not worth looking at.

Gotcha, gotta get that mojo running. I love this story

anyone know the artist of the stories thumbnail?

Strong Charger pointedly stared at her very big, and still very backed up sac despite flooding half a train as it swayed side to side. "Celestia help us all."

if celest was a herm, im pretty sure Maud would be bigger :trixieshiftright: I WANT SOME O' THAT FUN

"Why is Sweet Ember tied up?!" Strong Charger immediately sprinted to the train yelling "Don't untie her!!" the entire way.

treasure.diylol.com/uploads/post/image/156907/resized_doit-meme-generator-i-m-gonna-do-it-623c67.jpg

Any chance of this continuing any time soon?

7596808

Gotta focus on college.

Login or register to comment