• Published 5th May 2015
  • 24,998 Views, 356 Comments

The Side Effects of Molly - Gold4tune



Twilight makes a deal with Molestia: Allow Molly to experience life though proxy in exchange for all the goddess' knowledge and power. What happens next is entirely expected.

Comments ( 53 )

6684647
Twilight is projecting a lot of her feelings for Celestia onto Molly, which as opposed to Rainbow Dash, have been on her mind for the entirety of her developing years as opposed to the couple since she moved to Ponyville. Not to say she doesn't love Rainbow Dash, but there is a difference in how she feels about the two, This will all be addressed more later in the story, but that's about the gist of it.

holy fuck i can't wait to twilight whit luna and celestia and have both fight over her like little foals

Evil cackling aside. That was deliteful:pinkiehappy:

Oh my gosh O///O

I have a new fetish.

OMGthat was a awesome beyond read ,I hope both AJ and Big Mac join Twis herd soon. This stotry just keeps getting better and better.:twilightsheepish::rainbowwild::pinkiegasp::ajsmug::eeyup::trollestia:

is Molly a succupony? it seems like it. also i can not wait for Tia to find out Molly is free, so taking bets on who is next raity or flutterbat?

That was a fun read.

Poor Mac...:rainbowlaugh:

6690645
Molly is not a succupony no. Also, Celestia knows Molly is free, remember that she was the one who facilitated Twilight discovering Molly in the first place. And Applejack hasn't been officially accepted into the harem yet, don't forget that! But before Rarity or Fluttershy there is Spike.
6689947
Applejack should join not in the next chapter, but the one afterwards. Big Mac will join in the second arc of the story.

Now this was a unique chapter... and I loved every second of it!:pinkiehappy:

6692887
exactly as most who read it
or at least the same as me
it was a fun read either way
never read a story like this one before and i loved it for it like you

6691055 nope just nope Spike is little brother/son to twilight that would be pushing a boundry with Twilight i think

6698790
I am fully aware of the quasi-mother/son, brother/sister relationship that spike and Twilight share. And I will be addressing this in Spike's chapter. Certainly not as in depth as a fic dedicated to it would, but addressed monetheless.

If it's the incest itself that you are against, there is nothing I can really do about it as there are multiple incestuous clop scenes planned for this story. As I tell anyone who doesn't find a fetish appearing in this fic to their liking: Each chapter has a clop scene that is at least three thousand words long, it's not too big of a deal to skip one or two.

6698903 Im just teasing you what ever you do with this story is cool . I really am loving it lol now can we please have moar

6691055 No not Spike. When do we get Molly and Twilight going at each other?

6702648
In all honesty, I have no idea. I don't plan on Molly having sex with anyone this arc, and I'm not to confident about the next one either. If anywhere, its going to be the third arc. I have a few ideas for her, but I kinda want to keep those close to my chest for now.

Well...that was going good at the start. Then it fell through it's own vagina.

I mean, I like Molly, and I do feel sympathetic on being out of a confined room away from all civilization, but...that second half was hard to read once I figured out Molly was behind it, and moreso when I attempted to read it again. I get the fact that Applejack got probably the best climax of her life, but it felt more torturous rather than enjoyable. I have nothing major against fictional rape, though it can get uncomfortable at times. This...this was borderline unbearable (coming from a guy who gets off from a cum/pregnancy inflation fetish, lol). I wanted to see Twilight learn the true luxuries of dominating sex by Molly, not Molly prancing around giving everyone literal mental rape torture. At least the previous four chapters (and the beginning of this one) had a shred of common decency. *sigh* Look, this might sound harsh (it really is), but I would like to see this adressed-maybe a story element perhaps with stern conversations from Twilight and possibly Celestia? Like a friend of mine said "Hold on, I can fix this....ahem. I'm going to now introduce yourself to my voice. And believe me-IT WILL BE VERY INTIMATE." Lmao xD

TBH, I barely ever comment on stories. If they are good, great, excellent, poor or just plain bad, I won't comment. The only time I will is when a story is good or great and then hits a road bump that very well needs to be addressed. I like this story, I really, really do. But if you want to keep it that way (in my eyes, at least) take it from the Element of Laughter herself.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-3OeCEYjw8rE/U30PHk4t4JI/AAAAAAAAAd4/TWAzJ3gVJ6g/s1600/1400653538941.png
*Dont ask why it says don't repost, when thousands have already done it. -_(\*

6749733
Well, first things first i do appreciate you taking the time to comment.

Secondly, I do recognize that what Molly did in this chapter was definitely in more of a grey area than anything else that has been in the story. But like i said on another comment, she wasn't forcing anything on Applejack. If Applejack had been turned off or opposed to anything she as seeing/feeling, Molly and Twilight would have stopped. So its not as malevolent as you seem to have interpreted it. A few people have brought this up to me, but I hoped the generally happy tones of the story would indicate that it wasn't done against her will, but it seems thats not the case. A better author may have been able to do this better, but I'm not that better author.

6756079
Thats a shame, but instead of merely saying my clop is bad, would you mind telling me some details that made you think that? Its hard for me to improve if the only feedback you give me is its "poor clop"

And in regards to your realism comment, I point you to the authors notes of the first chapter:

Things this story may contain: (list of fetishs)...some degree of realism(hah!)

I never claimed anything I wrote was realistic, and doubt I ever will.

6757532
I think it has less to do with how it was written, since it was written well, and more a matter of simply what happened. The first thing Twilight does when Rainbow sees Pinkie bound and buzzing is tell her that it's consensual, whereas Applejack has literally no idea what's going on and more than once the scenes Molly & Co are sending her appear to overrule what's going on right in front of her. It seems, essentially, like a very well-written version of the "well she ended up liking it so it's ok" trope. Had RD dropped a hint as she left which Applejack put together later - at which point she decided she wanted to keep going anyway, it would have been better since Applejack (and we as readers) would have known that she had some kind of choice in the matter.

6771232

I know it's only a little bit better than the "they liked it so it's okay" trope, but I think if Applejack was truly scared or disturbed at any point Molly would have been able to sense it and stopped.

As far as non-con is concerned I think Rainbow molesting AJ at the beginning was worse. I have nothing against non-con whatsoever, so long as it's only a fantasy, I just felt that that was pretty screwed up of Dash. Even if Twilight is the one who ordered her to do it, there were better ways they could start AJ on her way into Twilight's harem.

Hey gold this was the first fic I ever red and I'm so happy I picked this one it's become an addiction for me to read so thank you my good sir :raritywink:

6849459 you should remove the l from your name

6757532 hey goldie when we gettin the next chapter

6910604 how about no I've gotten enough crap on Xbox before I changed my name

Is this story still in progress, on hiatus, or what? Cause I really want more of this.

So is it dead..? Please don't be dead

Comment posted by Base-Delta-Zero deleted Dec 2nd, 2016

7763520

Can you believe it's incredibly rude and insensitive to bring that up, as the author probably feels bad about not being able to devote the time to write another chapter due to things in his life?

7764942 true, and though I didn't mean for it toncome off as that way, I can totally see now why it would. I'm going to go ahead and remove that comment, vecause I really do feel bad about coming across that way. My apologies Gold4tune.

It's a shame this story has been dead for so long I forgot the name but I still remembered it after all this time buried in my 1000+ private shelf

6757532 do you plan on continuing this?

7989378
I’m with him. Please tell us if the story is on hiatus, or dead. I REALLY want more story. I find this a unique story that I would love to see continue.

I am waiting eagerly for news.

please finish this great story. I really enjoyed reading it

Please update this story. I love reading it

So I'm back after reading this 2 years ago (wow I've been away for a while!) and this is still one of the hottest stories I've read. I reeeaaally hope it isn't dead

At least tell us if everything is going alright for you?:fluttercry:

8674854
I think it's dead Jim.

I have to agree with Cobalt. This story is some premium quality shit. I really would hate to see this story die.

This is pure platinum!.

This has got to be some of the best stuff I have read.

So I ask: more please!.

Are you even ALIVE ?? :pinkiegasp:

Update please. I dont want to see this story die. I really enjoy reading

please come back and update this i would love to see more!!!!

ANY chance that this story will continue??? :unsuresweetie:

any idea when we can expect an update and new chapter?

9484751
I've been messaging him and no response for about 2 years now. It shows the author is still active. I would love to see this story completed. It's a great story. But I'm beginning to lose faith on this story ever getting done

8847749
Could be that they're saying it as if it's one hoof on either cheek and using both hoves to squeeze them together...???

Will this ever be continued...???

10008238

“My dear Twilight. You will get my power, my desires,” she brought >one hoof< to Twilight’s supple plot and squeezed it in a most delicious way, wringing a lewd moan from Twilight. “my skills . Its not a bad deal.”

.

Login or register to comment