• Published 24th Apr 2015
  • 1,048 Views, 3 Comments

We're Poor Little Souls - Rainbow_Dash_14008



30 years ago, Freddy Fazbear's Pizza shut down. Then, they took the broken scraps and created the Fazbear's Fright Horror Attraction. It burned down. Now, the spirits of the deceased children are finally set free. Or not...

  • ...
5
 3
 1,048

The Dream

Twilight Sparkle had no idea where she was, but she did know one thing.

Wherever she was, was on fire.

Flames licked the walls of the building, devouring objects that the lavender alicorn did not recognize.

The blaze moved towards her, making her step back in fear. She turned around quickly and started galloping away from the fire. She tried to teleport away, but her magic! It wasn't working!

She had no idea how to get out of the burning building, but she kept running. And running. Often she ran into dead ends or ended up running in circles.

A loud sound suddenly echoed throughout the building. It sounded almost like a scream. Somepony else was there too!

Twilight, after thinking for a moment, followed the sound, if there was somepony else trapped here to, she had to try to save them.

"Where are you?" she called out before choking on the smoke.

The scream wailed out again, much closer this time.

She found the room where the scream originated.

"Are you-" Twilight began, but was interrupted as the scream rang out a third time, and Twilight identified the source.

It wasn't a pony at all. Couldn't be. It was much too large, it was colored a gross looking golden-green. It almost looked like a rabbit, but all...torn up. Upon further investigation from a distance, Twilight could make out that this thing wasn't living, it was made out of metal. A robot.

But how could a robot scream out as if it was in pain as fire rose from all around it? How could it reach up with its hands, as if reaching for something it feared could never touch? How come Twilight could sense strong emotions of fear and guilt radiating from the creature?

Twilight had a feeling that this thing wasn't as robotic as it appeared to be.

She was about to call out to it again, but the flames suddenly billowed out in front of her, blocking her view. She turned around, only to be met with another wall of flame. She was trapped, she couldn't escape from any side. This was it, the end.

As flames grew closer to her, everything faded to black.

...

The next thing Twilight knew, she was flying, her wings were still folded against her sides, but she was flying. High in the sky already, she looked down. She could see the building she was previously in, glowing orange as it was being reduced to nothing but ash.

She looked to the night sky, where millions of stars twinkled brightly.

Twilight felt something stir inside her. A feeling. The feeling grew inside her, made her feel warm, made her feel happy, perhaps even the happiest she had ever felt. One word echoed through her head and seemed to fill her whole body. One word only.

Freedom

She continued to soar upwards, up and up to the brilliant sky.

Suddenly, everything went black, and she felt she was being torn apart. She screamed out in pain as it continued, and it kept going for what felt like eternity.

And just like it began, it abruptly stopped. Twilight found herself laying on a cool surface. Panting, she got up and looked around. Not that there was anything to look at. All there was was a blackness that surrounded her. She could see nothing.

"H-Hello?" she cried out meekly. Nopony answered.

She nervously started walking, not knowing where she was going. The feeling of freedom was gone completely, replaced by loneliness and confusion.

Her hoof brushed something, and she looked down. An item was on the ground. She picked up the object and inspected it.

It appeared to be a mask, but not one that could fit a pony as far as she knew. It was white, with deep, dark, empty black eyes with purple streaks coming from them that resembled tears. The mouth was open in a permanent smile. It was...unsettling to say the least.

The sounds of somepony crying could be heard in the distance. The sobs sounded like it was coming from a small foal, male or female Twilight wasn't sure.

"Hello? WH-Who's there?" Twilight called out.

A voice answered, Twilight identified it as a young male voice, but only two words were spoken.

"...Save...Us..."

...

Twilight awoke in a cold sweat. She looked around in a daze, where was she now?

She identified the room. Her bedroom.

"Oh, it was only a dream," Twilight sighed in relief, then yawned, "Maybe I shouldn't have eaten so many hay-fries last night before bed."

She laid back down, but realized quickly that she wasn't going to get anymore sleep.

Groaning, she got up and left her bedroom, heading to the kitchen to get something small to eat.

As she passed Spike's room, she thought she heard something coming from inside.

"Spike?" she quietly called, but no answer.

"That crazy dream must be making me hear things now," she chuckled to herself.

She continued to the kitchen, her thoughts were now completely on the dream.

There was something strange about that dream, Twilight was sure about it. It felt so...real. And unlike most dreams she'd had, she remembered every single detail about it.

She entered the kitchen and opened the refrigerator.

"Why are there so many fruits and vegetables in here?" she asked herself.

Twilight blinked. She didn't say that...did she? True, the words did come out of her mouth, but she didn't speak them. Or mean to. Heck, she didn't even think the question to herself. But then...

She shook her head, "I must be going nuts."

She grabbed an apple from the fridge using her magic and started eating.

She debated whether to tell her friends about her strange dream in the morning or not.

Little did she know that the six of her friends had just awoken from very similar ones.

Author's Note:

Whoa I haven't posted anything on this site for AGES.

So I don't really know exactly why I'm writing this, the idea just popped into my head and I decided to write a fanfiction about it.

*Braces for a bazillion dislikes because of crossover.*

So I don't really know how often I'll be updating this story, or how long it's going to be, so just hang tight.

Comments ( 3 )

When is the next chapter coming out?

Sounds amazing so far :pinkiesmile:when is the next chapter? Can't wait! :ajsmug:

Please don't be dead. Please!

SOMEONE BRING IN THE DEFIBRELATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But seriously, continue this story, it's awesome.
I'm actually writing a story with a similar idea, but completely different in the long run. It's not out yet, but it will be soon. Still, I'd love to compare our stories.

So please don't let this story die. I've waited so long for a GOOD FNAF crossover

Login or register to comment