• Member Since 30th Sep, 2014
  • offline last seen Jun 17th, 2021

Vanilla Mocha


I enjoy ponies. I enjoy coffee. I enjoy writing. So therefore, this pegasister enjoys FimFiction.

Sequels1

E
Source

Most of us know the heartwarming story of Angel Kisses- but what happened before that? Find out below!

Please no comments with cuss words. If you are going to criticize then I highly recommend constructive criticism, so that it doesn't hurt me as an author, but instead helps me. Thank you, and enjoy.

Chapters (1)
Comments ( 15 )
Comment posted by Animated Rarity deleted Apr 24th, 2015

Huh.

I always wondered what happened before Angel Kisses.

(One little thing I noticed in here-

Applejack didn't hesitate in disobeying.

I don't get the 'disobeying' part.)

I love your story Angle kisses, it's not a surprise that I like this one too!!!

5901089 That was a mistake- I meant to only put obeying. Thanks for pointing this out!

Oh, and congrats for getting on popular stories!

Most of us know the heartwarming story of Angel Kisses

546 total views

6776788 Heh, that's just when I gained a lot of followers. Not a feature box story, but anyone following me would most likely know AK.

6777849
Your quesadilla story was on the front page. You aren't invisible to people who aren't following you. If your old followers are all you care about, then I guess you're fine, but the fact that you're replying to me suggests that they aren't; so you should realize how self-important it comes off to other people to use the first-person plural on behalf of your readers, boast about how popular and heartwarming your stories are, try to dictate what language commenters can use, and use cover images with your name on them to make extra sure people know you're the writer.

6777961 I was answering your question about the Angel Kisses story. Many followers were asking me about a sequel, so I figured those people that wanted one would obviously know about the original story. And I do care about everyone, not just my followers.

6777968
It might be good to update the description to reflect that, then.

6777990 Alright, I'll get to it when I get on my computer. (It's almost impossible on a phone, which is what I am on now)

Login or register to comment