• Published 15th Apr 2015
  • 17,950 Views, 160 Comments

Ingress: Dirty Diamond - Anonymous Pegasus



Josh is caught up with another little filly. This time, it's Diamond Tiara. And this time, the precocious filly knows exactly what she wants and how to get it.

  • ...
56
 160
 17,950
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 27 )

The mating habits of the tsundere pony. ;)

Oooooh, I seriously hope we get the next chapter soon

You're alive! Sweet.

I thought this was dead, yay it lives!!!!!

My way is much more fun for all involved. :raritywink:

Indeed. Love every update.

That was the most funny /most awesome chapter so far Ihope theres more soon (no rush).I'm so happy it's back Ihope he breaks her so and goes full submissive soon.

I like where this is all going :pinkiehappy:

Found some typos.
"Soft inner muscles clenched at him in -protect-, squeezing and" I think you meant protest?
"lifting her bodily up off the -floot- and the side of the tub" -floor? Or I don't know what a "floot" is.
"There really was only - one to find out" missing the word "way"
Anyway it looks like Diamond is now hooked and knows exactly what she's missing.

Nice. Bitches going to beg or get denied!

Great job!:moustache:

Finally! The cute tsundere pink tiara filly getting the D! <3

I've been wanting to fin d a story with a Human making Diamond Tiara their sub. Well done!

Tables turned.

O this is going to be fun watching Diamond Tiara be broken. :pinkiehappy:

Yessssssssss

Comment posted by Shady Nail deleted Jul 8th, 2018

Honestly I hate forgotten I had this in my favorites!
Great chapter and I really like where this is going!
Question is this human going to bang all the fillies in town?

I somehow missed that this updated. My year has been made. Much more fun for all involved indeed.
Thank you Pegasus, for once more being absolutely awesomely amazing!

and Keith felt a certain hint of satisfaction at making the cocksure foal startle.

I thought it was josh

Please dear author continue with the fic... its getting interesting and delicious to read and reread. Added to my favs, expecting an update ☺

Please continue the story, because this is getting juicy

Number 15
Unfinished stories
The last thing you would want to see is an unfinished story that you’ve been waiting for, for almost 2 years

Update this story dude, and make it longer, this story is way shorter than the previous instalment.

You have piqued my intrest.
If this is to be as good as spooning silver then I eagerly wait for a new chapter.
Hasn't updated since 2018? No matter I can wait for years if I must.

V8

9034837
huhmaybelol

I hope this updates again one day.

Login or register to comment