• Published 20th Feb 2015
  • 1,570 Views, 22 Comments

Ponyville High - TheGreatAndPowerfulEmoli



The mane 6 go on wacky adventures in Ponyville High!

  • ...
3
 22
 1,570

Chapter 3: Afer school

Author's Note:

WARNING
THIS CHAPTER INCLUDES SHIPPING
FLUFF
SUDDEN THINGS
AND CHEESY MOMENTS IN WHICH YOU'LL SMELL CHEESE

I just realised how long I made you guys wait. Thanks for being patient!

After school

School soon ended and everybody was glad to be out. The six girls went their own ways as well.


***


Twilight was walking through the halls. The school seemed so empty.
“Where’s the library…” Twilight sighed.
She was looking for the library for full ten minutes now. She wanted to kick a wall and when she was ready to do it…

“What are you doing?” A girl’s voice sang behind Twilight.
When Twilight turned she saw a girl with curly red and yellow hair wearing a purple shirt, a jacket over it and an orange skirt.
Twilight stopped in her tracks “I was looking for the library, but I can’t find it!”
“The library is a separate building, dummy. Everyone knows that! You new?” The girl giggled.
“Yes, I am” Twilight rolled her eyes.
“I’m Sunset Shimmer and if I don’t show you where the library is I bet you’re going to demolish the whole school.” Sunset smiled.
Twilight blushed “I’m Twilight Sparkle….and... Could you?”

Sunset nodded and grabbed Twilight by the arm “So, where did you come from?”
“I moved here from Canterlot”.
“Is Ponyville high good enough for you, Canterlot folk?” Sunset giggled.
“It’s pretty cool!” Twilight smiled.
“We’ll Ponyville high is known for being quite welcoming and sweet… Not like those snobby schools for gifted students”.
“People there are pretty snobby”.

After a few minutes Sunset and Twilight were in front of the library.
“I love the tree design!” Twilight grinned.
“It’s actually also the public library. Since Ponyville didn’t have a library principal Celestia thought it was the right thing to let not only students here” Sunset smiled. “She did a good thing”
Twilight nodded “I guess this is farewell…”
“See you later, Twi!” Sunset waved and walked away.

Twilight entered the library and grinned. She quickly started searching for books. Just a moment later Twilight was holding one.
“ ‘Russian Tattoo’ . I wanted to read this book for so long!” Twilight whisper – yelled.

Suddenly someone put a hand on her shoulder and started talking “What are you rea-“
But that someone was soon interrupted by Twilight smacking a book in its face. It was soon revealed to be Flash.

“I’m sorry! You scared me!” Twilight helped him up.
“N-No problem….. That’s a history book.”
“Yes it is. Why?”
“They are boring! Try reading ‘Hunger Games’ or ‘Game of Thrones’ “.
Twilight rolled her eyes. This is going to be a long visit in the library.


***


Rarity made her way outside of school quickly barely holding in her fan screams in. She inhaled and opened the main doors. She saw Trenderhoof standing there looking at his watch.

Rarity’s happy face soon turned into one of shock. “A-Am I late? Oh no… He’s probably thinking that I have no manners whatsoever!”.
Her talking to herself was soon interrupted by Trenderhoof greeting Rarity.

“Hi! I thought you won’t show up or something”. He smiled. “I honestly thought a girl is tricking me and laughing while I look like a fool standing on the sidewalk”.
“I would never do that!”, Rarity smiled nervously. “Now… Uh you said you wanted to take a walk? Maybe to the park?”.
Trenderhoof nodded.

“So why did you invite me for a walk anyway? We haven’t even had a normal conversation before now”. Rarity looked down.
“I’ll invite anyone with a good fashion sense”. He looked at her. “I love your dress. Where did you get it?”
“I… Well… I made it myself”.
Trenderhoove’s eyes widened. “You did? It looks amazing. Let me just say that it’s original, quite charming and if you decide to sell products that you have made don’t underprice yourself”.
Rarity blushed a bit. “You really think I did great?”
He nodded.
“Let’s go to my boutique! I have more dresses there!”


***


Rainbow was standing with others in the track. Their coach, Spitfire, was supposed to tell them this ‘big news’.

“So today we have a new member that came from the junior track runners team. He used to go to this team but go moved when we found out he was getting… Helped… Which was cheating… Let’s welcome Soarin to the team!”. Spitfire rolled her eyes.
Soarin came sighing. “Did you really have to tell all that?”.
Spitfire smirked and nodded. “Since I need to see if you are well trained I will make you race with the fastest member we have. It’s not me, don’t worry”. Spitfire scanned the area. “Rainbow Dash!”.

All eyes were on Rainbow Dash and she smirked.
“Don’t worry, everybody. It’ll be quick since I can make this it ten seconds flat”. Rainbow proudly stepped forward.
“I’ve trained to do it in nine seconds flat, Dash”. Soarin looked at her.

“Enough chatting! Let’s go!”. Spitfire announced and the two walked to the start of the track. “Ready. Set. Go!”
Rainbow and Soarin quickly started running. It was tough. Very tough. The two were matched equals.

“Better save the shame of getting beat by a girl and pretend to be hurt, Soarin!”
“Better shut up. You’ll loose your voice which you’ll need to cheer when I win!”
The two glared at each other and sped up. Rainbow wasn’t about to give up for some wannabe. The finish line crossed their eyes and they both thought the same thing.
‘I’ll win! I’m sure of it!’.

With a cloud of dust they ran to the finish line and somebody took a picture as if it were a real race. The two were panting and sweat was running from their heads.

“S-So who won?” Rainbow asked.
Spitfire took a look at the picture and she sighed. “Both of your legs touched the finish line at the same time so it’s a tie”.
Rainbow groaned. “I totally don’t care that somebody almost beat me but… Want something to drink, newbie?”


***


Fluttershy got called in the principal’s office for ‘sudden matters’. Fluttershy was quite shy so she didn’t really want to, but she had no right to say no to the principal.

She entered the office and got greeted by the smiling face of Celestia.

“Sit down, Fluttershy”. Principal Celestia calmly said and Fluttershy sat down. “So I saw how great your grades are in English and since a kid is failing that class I would love for you to tutor him”.

Fluttershy’s face paled. Him? Poor little Fluttershy could not do such a thing, but being the kind spirit that she is she might as well accept the tutoring idea.

“If I may ask. Who will I tutor?” Fluttershy asked.
Just as she did though a person slammed the door open and walked in. “I’m here. Now what did you need?”
‘That voice…’ Fluttershy thought. She turned her head around and saw what could only be her worst nightmare.
“Discord”. Celestia sighed. “I’m glad you actually came. Fluttershy will be tutoring you. And just before you ask she’s going to tutor English”.

Discord grinned and sat down at the chair near Fluttershy.
Celestia looked at both of them. “Fluttershy I hope you don’t mind starting to tutor him today”.
“N-No problem, Principal Celestia”.


***


“Cheesie!”
“Pinkie!”
Cheese Sandwich and Pinkie Pie found each other in a mob of students.
“So! Today is your first day in PHS! Maybe host a party?” Pinkie smiled.
“Or maybe go to an amusement park?” Cheese grinned.
Pinkie nodded rapidly. “Let’s do that! I just need to come back home to take my money! And maybe some cupcakes!”
“Yum!”

The pair headed for Sugarcube Corner and with their quick bouncy steps they were there in no time. Pinkie smiled softly and opened the doors.
“Auntie, I’m home!” Pinkie yelled.
A woman came from behind the counter and gave a hug to Pinkie. “Glad you’re back home safe, Pinkie!”
The woman let go and Pinkie giggled.

“Actually I wanted to ask if I can borrow some money because me and my new friend that I just made today want to go to an amusement park! Oh and also can I pack some cupcakes?” Pinkie exhaled.
The woman squinted her eyes and nodded slowly. “Okay… Promise to work at the weekend?”
“Cross my heart and hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye!” Pinkie smiled and sang her trademark ‘Pinkie promise’ song.

The woman smiled and took her purse. She dug through it and got her wallet. “How much will you need? Oh whatever, don’t answer that. Just take a 50$ and go”. She also took a neat paper bag and gave it to Pinkie. “There’s a lot of flavors there. And be sure to share!”
“I know! Sharing is caring, auntie!”. Pinkie smiled.
The woman smiled and kissed Pinkie’s forehead. “Be safe!”.

And after that Pinkie and Cheese trotted out of the Sugarcube Corner.
“Who was that?” Cheese asked.
“My auntie Cup Cake!” Pinkie answered.


***


Applejack was silently walking around school looking for a certain someone. Granny Smith just told Applejack that Big Mac won’t be able to help around the farm and also told her to find him. The one person that Applejack hates the most. He’s just so… So madly in love with her, the whole world is supposed to know that! He acts like a normal person, but sends so much hints and flirts a lot, and just never stops. Which annoys Applejack so much she swore to never talk to him. But he just has to be the loyal helper in the farm that just helps because Applejack is there. And there he was standing and chatting with his friends. Applejack sighed and walked over.

“Hey…” Applejack sighed again. “….Caramel. Granny Smith told me to get you so you could help out in the farm…”.
Caramel grinned and hugged Applejack. “I would love to, Mon’Ami!”.
Applejack roughly pushed Caramel away. “Don’t call me fancy words! You know I don’t know what they mean!”
Caramel bit his lip. “Oh. O-Of course Mo- I mean, Applejack”. He frowned.
Applejack facepalmed. “Come on than… We don’t have all day”.


***


Rarity and Trenderhoof entered Rarity’s boutique.
“Wow… I-I don’t know what to say… Your skills are amazing… I mean for a lady your age it’s… pretty neat”.
“Don’t talk to me as if you were older at least by 6 years”. Rarity giggled.

“I heard prom was coming up. You could probably make dresses for your friends and maybe even win with these”. He smiled.
Rarity gasped. “Yes! Genius idea! I will ask Twilight of what she likes so she could look actually good!”

Suddenly Sweetie Belle came crashing in the boutique. She didn’t look where she was running and pushed trough the space that was in between of Rarity and Trenderhoof.
“He’s probably online already!”. She yelled and ran upstairs.

Before Rarity could say anything to her immature sister she stumbled and, mostly because she was also wearing high-heels, completely lost her footing.
“Rarity!”

And… Bam!

“Ugh… Sweetie Belle”. Rarity was sitting on the ground.
She looked at around and she saw that she was sitting in a pile of mannequins. But after Rarity took a descent look at what was on her right her face was completely scarlet. Her right hand was on Trenderhooves chest and Trenderhoof was holding her left one. How did it happen? Rarity has no idea. She quickly leaned back and falled on a mannequin.

“A-Ah! I’m so sorry!” Rarity exclaimed.
“R-Rarity, are you okay?” Trender looked at her closely. “I was going to catch you like a real man, but you pulled me with you”. He chuckled.
“I am so sorry! Ugh! Sweetie Belle always does things like that!”

After an explanation of who was Sweetie Belle and after getting up Trenderhoof had to leave.
“See tomorrow, Rarity!”
“You too…”
Rarity closed the door and grinned. She squealed and started skipping to her room.


***


Twilight was sitting in the library and reading a book while Flash was annoyingly ranting on how about Twilight should read something interesting. When Twilight got sick of it she took Game of Thrones hoping Flash will smile and leave. But no, he had to read with her.

“That guy will die”. He pointed at a name. “Oh, spoilers!”.

After a few pages Twilight got sucked in the book and let’s just say she spent a lot of time reading it.

“Oh crap!” Flash shouted receiving a ‘Shhh’ from the librarian. “Twilight…. Uh… It’s like 5PM… I think we should go”.
Twilight’s eyes widened and she dropped the book. “W-What?” She stood up and stumbled.

Sitting for so long was not helping. Flash quickly stood up and gently grabbed Twilight’s arm.
“Here… I’ll help you”. He sent Twilight as soft smile and got a smile in return.
“Thank you, Flash”.


***


Caramel and Applejack were carrying haystacks and stacking them all in one place.

“So, Applejack, how was your day?” Caramel asked.
“Pretty good, but then I had to see your face”. Applejack lifted a haystack.
“O-Oh…. Applejack, what do you have against me?”
“Well, Caramel… You act clingy, you always hug me, you call me ‘Mon’Ami’ and you have to let the world know how much you’re madly in love with me!”.
Caramel laughed. “I don’t love you! I just always wanted to be your best friend because you seem so cool! I’m clingy because I don’t want to lose you, I hug you because I’m showing affection as a friend and Mon’Ami means ‘My friend’!”
Applejack blushed and looked away. “O-Oh… I-I’m sorry… I was a jerk…”

Caramel smiled and walked closer to her. “Y’know… It would be nice if you hugged back for the first time”.
The two hugged smiling.


***


Fluttershy unlocked the door to her cottage and let Discord in.
“Well we better start learning before you have to go home”. Fluttershy said and took out her books and notebooks. Her and Discord sat down.

“Well… What is unclear for you?” Fluttershy asked.
“Everything”.
“O-Okay… Let’s start with punctuation”.

After a lot of explaining Fluttershy got Discord to do some exercises. She felt tired.
‘Maybe if I close my eyes for just a second….’

~

Fluttershy’s eyes fluttered open and she looked at her surroundings. Her eyes were about to widen, but she heard soft snoring. This caused her to raise an eyebrow. She looked at her right and saw Discord close… Very close. And then she realized the situation… They fell asleep…. And her head was resting on Discord’s shoulder… And his head was resting on Futtershy’s head…

“O-Oh boy….” Fluttershy blushed. She poked Discord gently. “D-Discord… Discord… D-“.
Discord’s eyes snapped open he fell out of his chair.
“Discord!”. Fluttershy kneeled next to him. “Are you okay?”
He grinned and easily stood up. “Just to see if you cared… Friend”.


***


Pinkie and Cheese smiled as they were standing in front of the amusement park.
“Where do we go first?” Cheese asked.
“Maybe the…. Spooky house ride!” Pinkie grinned. “Although I might jump a bit. A good scare is good”.
“Okie dokie lokie!”

Cheese and Pinkie quickly bounced to the ride, bought the tickets and got seated.
“I can’t wait!” Just as Pinkie said that the ride started.

There were a few cheap scares, but then it came… A fake spider that’ll startle all.

“C-Cheese… Something is on my back…” Pinkie said shakily.
Cheese gulped and looked at Pinkie’s back.

Or maybe… a real spider…
“Sp-Sp-Spider!” Cheese yelled and Pinkie yelled too.
She started shaking and wiggling while Cheese tried to get the spider of with the tip of his glasses.

After a few seconds the spider climbed off himself and the two exhaled in ease.
“Thank you for trying to help, Cheesie!” Pinkie smiled. “That was a pretty good scare too!” Pinkie beamed.


***


“So, I don’t want to go deep into it, but what happened?” Rainbow asked.
“Long story short, Fleetfoot purposely helped me win because she liked me, but when she found a cool boyfriend she spilled the beans to Spitfire”. Soarin said.
“But they still kept you in the Wonderbolts?”
“They couldn’t throw me out! Once a Wonderbolt always a Wonderbolt!” Soarin smiled. “Want to get some apple pie?”
“The little café on the way to the train station so… No. I’m tired!”

Soarin rolled his eyes and scooped Rainbow in his arms. “The pie is too big for me alone to eat and no one from the track runners team doesn’t want to hang out with a Wonderbolt that was in the junior track runner team…. Besides you”.
Rainbow Dash was too drained to fight. Since she’s the fastest Spitfire always gives her much more laps to run and much more of…. Well everything than to others. Oh and also… Soarin was comfortable and c’mon not everytime someone carries Rainbow Dash so she let it slide.

Comments ( 5 )

eh...something seems off. (no offense) :unsuresweetie:

Okay, so many ship. ShiningxCadence, RarityxTrenderhoof, ChessexPinkie, SweetiexButton, ApplejackxCaramel and possible FlashxTwilight, SoarinxRainbow and FluttershyxDiscord. Usually in these stories, Scootaloo is paired with Rumble and Applebloom with Pipsqueak. Spike ... is always neglected, so I would see him without a couple, but totally badass (rarely see). Finally, I was right the other shippings?... xD

5809116
You'll be surprised of where I'm dragin the Flashlight shipping :D

And yes Spike is forever alone because I see him better without girls :D

5810130
Oh please you can make a SpikeXGabby or SpikeXSmolder even if you go nuts you can make SpikeXDiamondTiara

Login or register to comment