• Published 20th Feb 2015
  • 1,570 Views, 22 Comments

Ponyville High - TheGreatAndPowerfulEmoli



The mane 6 go on wacky adventures in Ponyville High!

  • ...
3
 22
 1,570

Chapter 2: Lunch Break

The lunch break came even quicker than the three siblings thought. The three of them quickly went to the cafeteria to get some food.
When they entered the cafeteria there were tons of students in lines for food and trying to fit in the tables with their friends.

After the long ten minutes of waiting in line Twilight, Shining Armor and Spike were holding their trays of delicious food.

“So, guys, do you have anywhere to sit?” Twilight asked.

“I do” Shining replied.

“Me too” Spike said.

Twilight nodded and looked around. Pink and hyper girl. Pink and hyper girl. She soon spotted the girl she was looking for jumping and waving.

“Over here, Twilight! Over here!!” Pinkie Pie yelled.

Twilight smiled and quickly went to the table that Pinkie was jumping near.

“Hi, Pinkie Pie. Uh…. Who are your friends?” Twilight asked.

“Well….” Pinkie inhaled. “This is Rarity, this is Rainbow Dash, this is Fluttershy and this is Applejack,” Pinkie said quickly.

“Uh-huh. Well hi… I-I’m Twilight Sparkle!” Twilight smiled and sat down.

“Well howdy there, Twilight!” A girl with a southern accent said.
It was Applejack.

After a bit of awkward silence Rarity cleared her throat.
“So, Pinkie, any other new students?” She asked.

“Well I thought there were supposed to be five new kids this year, but I only got four. Twilight, Shining Armor, Spike and…. What was his name? Oh yeah! Trenderhoof!” Pinkie did a squee.

Rarity nearly choked on her food “Wh-What? T-Trenderhoof? He’s attending Ponyville High?! Pinkie Pie, why didn’t you tell me earlier?”

“Honestly, I thought you didn’t care about stuff like that” Pinkie shrugged.

Rarity was about to say something until they got interrupted by a voice.

“Get away!” Someone from afar yelled.

The girls stood up. Except for Twilight. She looked at the others and stood up as well. The six went to the direction of the voice. Guess what they saw! Discord bullying a kid. As usual. Except the kid was new. It wasn’t one of the three sibling and it wasn’t Trenderhoof.

“It’s the kid I missed!” Pinkie facepalmed. “Great job, Pinkie. Discord, back off!”

Discord didn’t seem to pay any attention until a certain shy girl spoke up.
“Discord, get away from that kid or I’ll report you to Principal Celestia!” Fluttershy glared and Discord.

Discord turned to her and smile “Why hello there my bestest friend ,Fluttershy.”
He put an arm around her. Fluttershy pushed Discord away and crossed her arms.

“Fine, fine! I’ll back off. See you later Fluttershy!” Discord walked away smirking.

Pinkie looked at the bullied kid and came closer to him “Are you okie dokie?”.

When she inspected him closer he saw he had brown poofy hair and big round glasses.

“I like your hair!” The boy said.

“I like yours too! What’s your name? I’m Pinkie Pie!” Pinkie grinned.
“I’m Cheese Sandwich!” The boy answered.

“Well since you’re new you must not have any friends, which means you’re lonely and loneliness leads to sadness! So that is why I will be your friend!”

“Golly! That’s great!”

Pinkie gasped “We could even throw a party for you! I love throwing parties!”

Cheese gasped too “You like throwing parties? I love throwing parties!”

The two gasped and hugged “You’re my soul mate!” They both said.

Rarity’s eyes sparkled and she put her hands on her chest “Adorable!”


***


Shining Armor sat down near Cadence and smiled at her. Cadence smiled right back.

“This is Shining Armor, guys! Shining this is Flitter, Cloudchaser and my cousin Blueblood!” Cadence grinned.

“Hello there!” Shining said.

“And why did you invite him again?” Blueblood rolled his eyes.

“No need to be so grumpy, Blue. He saved my life! Do you want me to have a broken leg now?” Cadence spat back.

“Well I still could’ve paid for the hospital bills” Blueblood scoffed.

Cadence’s head fell on the table and she groaned “I hate you so much sometimes”.

“Love you too, cousin!”


***


Spike sat down with Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo and Applebloom.

“So, should we start thinking throu-“ Spike started, but quickly got interrupted.

“Did you guys see Button Mash today? I’m kind of worried!” Sweetie Belle squeaked.

“Maybe he’s sick.” Applebloom shrugged.

Scootaloo smirked “Or maybe he moved again!”

“Don’t say such things!” Sweetie said.

Applebloom smacked Scootaloo “Don’t worry, Belle, I bet he’s fine. Maybe he just doesn’t have classes with any of us.”

Spike raised an eyebrow and looked at the three.

“Button Mash is Sweetie Belle’s crush since like 3rd grade” Scootaloo said.

“Wait… Crush? So you never asked him out…. Since 3rd grade?!”

Sweetie Belle blushed “I’m sort of shy when it comes to confessions…”

“Such a tragic lo-“ Scootaloo tried to say, but Sweetie Belle once again had to interrupt by doing a scream.

“Oh my gosh! Button!” Sweetie Belle hopped up and ran to the figure that entered the cafeteria.

“Sweetie Be- Oof!” Button got cut off by Sweetie Belle squeezing him in a tight hug.

“I missed you so much! Did you really have to travel all summer?” Sweetie asked still squeezing him in her death grip.

“W-Well…. I-I missed you too! Ack! You’re squeezing me” Button coughed.

Sweetie gasped and let go immediately “Really sorry, Button!”

“No problem, Belle! Sorry I had to travel a lot. I wanted to hang out with you at the last two weeks of summer, but that video game convention was calling my name” He scratched the back of his head.

“I understand. I know how much you love your video games…. And stuff.. But hey! The past is in the past! Come sit with me and my friends at the lunch table!” Sweetie grabbed Button’s arm and pulled him to the table.


***


Rarity was walking through the halls quickly in search of Trenderhoof.

“I don’t care where I have to go! I need to find him!” She said to herself.

Rarity looked at floor with a worried expression. She was fixing her white dress every few seconds. She did that until she bumped into someone.

“Great… I am so sor-“ Rarity looked up and stopped talking.
What Rarity saw was breathtaking, amazing, gorgeous, handsome, perfect…. At least for her.

“I am very sorry, miss.” It was indeed THE Trenderhoof.

“T-T-T-Trenderhoof! Am I dreaming? Or are my dreams coming true?” Rarity spoke with no looking back.

“Actually, I think your dreams are coming true” He ran a hand through his hair. “Guessing you’re a fan?”

“Not just a fan! Your biggest fan!” She squealed. “Would you mind giving me an autograph?".

“Would you mind if we go for a walk after school?” Trender smiled.

Rarity made a girly shriek “Yes! Yes! Yes!”

“What’s your name, darling?”
“R-Rarity!”

“Well than, my rare gem, I will see you after school” Trenderhoof took Rarity’s hand and kissed it walking off.

Rarity was left shrieking in the hallway.


***


Pinkie and Cheese were singing and dancing in the football field.

“Ooo eee ooo ah ah!” Pinkie started.

“Ting tang walla walla bing bang!” Cheese ended.

The two fell on the soft grass giggling.

“This is so much fun!” Pinkie giggled.

Cheese smiled “I didn’t really think singing ‘Witch Doctor’ would be so fun with someone else!”

“Exactly!” Pinkie grinned and snatched Cheese’s glasses.

“Pinkie!”

“Sorry Cheesie, but I really want to try!” Pinkie put on the glasses and everything was so blurry.

“So… How is it?” Cheese smirked.

“Cheese…. I’m not feeling very well…” Pinkie stumbled.

Cheese Sandwich giggled, but he saw how much Pinkie was struggling. Pinkie Pie stumbled again and she was about to fall until Cheese Sandwich picked her up.

“Ah! What’s going on! I’m going to throw up!” Pinkie put a hand over her mouth. “Take your glasses and put me down!"

Cheese smiled and took his glasses. After putting them back on he sat Pinkie down on the grass gently.

“That was a crazy experience… Ugh… How can you live with these?” Pinkie asked.

“I need them and you don’t. That’s how!”

“Whatever. I am never stealing your glasses again!”

Author's Note:

Sorry if there might be some grammatical mistakes or missing commas or something like that.
And I am very sorry this chapter was DIALOG BASED so much.
But I still hope you like it.
MeepQueen flying off.