• Published 8th May 2012
  • 2,845 Views, 61 Comments

Person In PonyLand - Z-A-C



Follow the journey of a young man who finds himself trapped in a new world.

  • ...
17
 61
 2,845

Chapter 8: Trying To Build Bridges Part 2

After about 45 minutes of talking about my parents and crying like a baby I calmed down, Fluttershy went to find Rainbow Dash and tell her what she did and Twilight was acting as my personal psychiatrist which I was actually very grateful for.

"Do you feel better now?"

"Yes I feel much better thank you twilight......for understanding."

"your welcome I'm glad to help, but I still cant believe some...one? can do that to their own child."

"me either."

"Oh look at the time you better get to Sugar-Cube Corner if your going to make everything on time."

"Your right I'll be going."

"bye."

On the way there I had two ponies come up and talk to me they said that they were interested to see what the party's going to be like I shook their hooves and went on my way. When I arrived Pinkie had most of the baking done all that was needed were my special cookies and the cake.

"Thanks for leaving the cake for last and giving me time to get here Pinkie."

"No problemo I love baking with somepony else its so fun and you make the best cookies!"

"What should we do first the cookies or the cake?"

"The cake! We should do the cake first because it takes longer to bake and then the cookies!"

"Ok sounds good, lets get started."

ten minutes later i had the cookie batter ready, pinkie tested it and it was a go. I made enough to fill up three cookie sheets and it was time to bake them.

"Ok Pinkie they're ready for the oven."

"Wow that's a lot."

"To much?"

"Hehe nope just might take awhile, first sheet going in."

"So Pinkie who's in charge of the decorations?"

"I am, I'm super fast at decorating so everything will work out A-O.K. First sheets done, second sheet going in."

"Good good....do you think Rarity will come?"

"She always comes to my party's and i told her that i'm throwing it not hehehe she'll be there for sure!"

"Awesome."

I spent the rest of the time waiting for everything to bake and telling Pinkie Pie the plan, she bounced up in excitement and I took that as a "go for it." I had just finished explaining how I wanted everything to go when the oven dinged, the third sheet of cookies and the cake were done and it was almost time for the party. Pinkie still needed to do the decorations and i needed to sneak in and hide before all the ponies showed up. We managed to get permission to use the town hall, which was good because I needed to hide behind curtains for the plan to work. Before we left we did the frosting on the cake and I wrote down the message and we took off.

-----------

Pinkie and I arrived before everyone else part one of the plan complete, now all I needed to do was wait and see if Rarity shows up. I heard hoof steps come up to the curtain I was hiding behind, I thought my cover was blown already when suddenly I heard Fluttershy.

"Um....Ezekiel are....you back there yet?"

"Yes." I whispered "What is it?"

"Somepony wants to talk to you but don't worry its not Rarity."

"Oh good but who is it?"

"Me..." I heard Rainbow's voice. "You mind if I come back there?"

"Um....no?"

She walked back and sat in front of me. "Listen I'm not good with this kind of stuff but Fluttershy told me why you ran off and I just wanted to say....I'm sorry." She looked away. "Can you forgive me and be pals?"

"Hmm....well I guess I understand how you acted I mean you were trying to protect your friend I get it..." I paused in thought. "...and you had no way of knowing about that so....yes I forgive you and yes we can be pals, but you need to get but to the main room so no one else get curious, ok?"

"Ok." She left joining Fluttershy again, who peeked her head through the curtain

"I found the microphone you needed."

"Thanks Fluttershy." and they both went to greet ponies as they showed up.

After about 15 minutes of waiting the place was full of ponies but from what Fluttershy told me Rarity wasn't here yet.

"Do you think she'll show up?" I asked Fluttershy

"I'm sure she will shes just late that's all." She said comfortingly.

"Ok I will wait a little longer."

Sure enough five minutes later I heard the fancy white unicorn.

"I'm so sorry Pinkie dear it just took me so long to get ready and it was simply awful trying to get my mane to cooperate."

"No problem Rarity, here try a cookie I think you'll love it there's also cake but that's for later."

"O...k?" She went to the snack table and had a cookie. "Oh Pinkie these are simply divine! You really out did yourself! And what a lovely party!"

"Thanks but I'm not throwing this party, I did all of the decorating yeah but it wasn't my idea."

"Oh then who's idea is it?"

"Guess!"

"Hmm....Twilight?"

"Nope!"

"Rainbow Dash?"

"Nope nope!"

"Fluttershy?"

"Nope nope nope hehe!"

"Applejack!"

"No not her either!"

"Then who could it possibly be?!"

Pinkie signaled Fluttershy and the others, Applejack and Twilight closed the doors no one else knew what was going execpt a couple of ponies. Fluttershy peeked through the curtains "Your on." she said half nervous for me and half happily.

"Ok." I whispered to her, turning on the microphone. "Why Rarity it was my idea, don't try to escape, all the exits are covered so.....you cant"

"Who's that?!?! Where are you!?!?"

"Heh heh heh treat me like a monster and I'll act like one."

"You!"

"Yep Its me again, fair Rarity. Are you scared?"

"Not even a bit!!" She was shaking.

"Don't lie to me Rarity I can see you shaking."

"I have every right to be after what you did!!"

"Yes.....yes you do that's why I threw this party."

"Why! To scare me some more!"

"Why Rarity I'm hurt that you would think that after all I made the cookies just for you."

"You.....made....the cookies?"

"Yes I only make them on special occasions such as this. This is your party Rarity."

"Then where you? How am I going to thank you if I can't see you?

"I'm in the building. You have to me. Its a game."

"Well I don't want to play."

"Oh Rarity be a good sport, you have no idea what I went through to put this together. I have the cake too, you just need to find me."

"Um....ok then." She checked under the table first and the window curtains and finally my hiding spot.

"Gotcha!" I said as a grabbed her, she looked like she was going pass out and then I sat her down at a small table with the cake on it and lit the candle and handed her a piece of paper. "Now if you will please read the message."

"O....Ok.....um...." She looked at the cake and started to read aloud, which wasn't what I was asking but its fine all the same I guess.

Dear Fancy white unicorn:

I realize what I did was wrong and I feel awful about the whole thing.
It took a lot of convincing to get all of your friends in on this party, and I am grateful that they agreed.
You didn't deserve me yelling at you like that and I am very sorry that I did.
That cake serves as both the second part of my apology and a token of my friendship, I do hope you accept it as both.

signed Ezekiel

I looked at her "Well? What say you?"

"Well you did go through all of this trouble, and you did bake the most amazing cookie and this cake." She tapped her chin in thought. "My answer is yes, you did a lot to make it up to me and maybe your not what I thought you were after all."

"That's all I wanted, I think we should show everyone your alright they're probably getting worried"

"Yes let's." She said smiling and she walked out you could hear the other ponies let out a sigh of relief but they gasped again when they saw me. I told them not to worry and told Twilight and Applejack to open up the doors, most of the ponies seemed confused so I grabbed the mic again and announced:

"Citizens of Ponyville, do not think of me as a monster from the everfree forest. Think of me as another citizen in this fine town, I meant you no harm from the very beginning and I mean you no harm now. As a token of friendship I threw this party for Rarity with the help of Pinkie Pie and her friends but I will also offer my friendship to all of you ponies if you would, please join as in the eating of the friendship cake but please leave the cookies on the blue and white plate those are for Rarity."

And after that all of the Ponies at the party relaxed and some of them even talked to me but a few were still worried about the reason I was in their town, but I have no problem with that. I'm just glad that I wont be looked at as a monster anymore.

---------------

The cake is gone the cookies are gone end most of the ponies are to, but more importantly I made a few friends. The mayor was there and gave me official citizenship for Ponyville which means she told me is I could actually work now and earn some bits I'm assuming that's the currency in Equestria. I heard some commotion from outside and then Twilight ran up to me and told me the Princess wanted to talk to me considering its night I'm guessing its Luna, I was right.

"So how did it go?" She asked

"Better then expected I'm now friend with all of the elements of harmony."

"That's good to hear."

"So what brings you to the party Princess?"

"I am here on official business. I am here to grant you citizenship of Equestria, my sister and I have been watching you Ezekiel to see if you had any bad intentions for our land but instead you made friends with the Elements and showed no evil. Only wanting to be accepted, we know of your past and it is true dreadful. I also noticed your love of the night and want to offer you my friendship to you as well."

"Well Princess I gladly accept citizenship as well as your friendship, I am grateful you and your sister would allow me to stay here and not imprisoning me somewhere. I also offer my help if or when it is needed."

"Oh and what do you do?"

"Not sure but I know I can bake." I laughed and so did Luna.

"I see well I shall call upon you if the royal bakery is in need of help." We laughed again, I bowed and she left.

Twilight walked up to me. "What did she want?"

"Oh nothing she just gave citizenship of Equestria thats all."

"She what!?!? Oh Ezekiel this is wonderful news! .....why aren't you more excited?"

"But I am, you cant tell?"

"No I cant."

"I see hmm.....hey Twilight do you think you can set up a meeting with Princess Celestia?"

"What?! Why?!"

"If its a problem then nevermind."

"No its no problem you just surprised me. Why do you want to see Celestia?"

"I want to see if there's a way I can get back home I need to do something."

"Uh.....ok I'll see what I can do."

"Ok just let me know"

I went back inside to thank all the ponies for coming and to help clean everything up, Fluttershy came up to me.

"I am very proud of you for making everything right with Rarity and being friends with Rainbow after the things she said." She nuzzled me.

"Hey so are ready to answer that question then?"

"Question wha...oh that one" Her face turned red. "um....maybe later."

"What?" but she left and started to help clean.

For once everything went as planned.