• Published 8th May 2012
  • 2,845 Views, 61 Comments

Person In PonyLand - Z-A-C



Follow the journey of a young man who finds himself trapped in a new world.

  • ...
17
 61
 2,845

Chapter 6: I'm Not A Monster

It was just a few minutes after the mother left with her filly, I was still frustrated by the whole thing. "Fluttershy said they were nice and friendly ponies......was she lying to me??.....but she has no reason to lie....." I was talking to myself again and apparently it was noticeable "What are all of you looking at huh?!?! The monster that came to ponyville?! Thats what you all think of me, right?!" They looked away and acted like nothing happened , nervously walking away.

20 minutes went passed and that same filly from before came trotting up.

"Hello again mister!" She said happily.

"Kid......your going to get in trouble for talking to me."

"Why? You're not scary like mommy says."

"Its not just your mom that thinks that......which is the problem."

"More ponies say your scary? Why?"

"I don't know I think its the way I look or something, I mean I already know they think I'm some kind of monster."

"Well mister I think your a nice um.....what are you again?"

I sighed "I've answered this a thousand times but fine, I'm a human."

"A human huh? That's funny you look more like a hairless monkey to me!" I heard a voice from above. "Now how about you get away from her before I knock you into next applebuck season!"

I looked up and saw a light blue pegasus with a multicolored mane, looked at her and said. "And what if I don't? What are you going to do?" I whispered to the filly "hey let's play a game ok?" she shook her head. "awesome now just point me in the direction of your house, ok?" she shook her again.

I grabbed her and yelled to the pegasus "Try and catch me before to take this filly to my evil lair!" And took of as fast as i could " Now sweetie remember take me to your house i'm going to drop you off there, ok?"

"Ok mister um....first its that way." She pointed left. "Then that way" she pointed right this time. "And then this way and we're here. Wow mister you sure run fast hehehe bye now"

"Bye sweetie stay out of trouble" I said as I started running again.

"Hey there you are come back here!!" I looked behind me and she was hot on my trail.

-----------

It was about 10 minutes after i dropped the filly off and I was still running from the pegasus, little did she know i no longer had the filly and we were going around in circles. I stopped under the park's tree, worn out yes but laughing still.

"Finally caught you...hey whats so funny?! And wheres the filly!?!?" She said glaring at me

"I ate her, why else wouldn't she be with me?" I said sarcastically and laughing,she didn't pick up on the sarcasm.

"Why i outta.....how could you do such a thing?!?! And wheres your evil lair"

"Hey-hey-hey chill I dropped off back at her home shes fine and I don't have a lair I mean I guess my cave can be considered a lair but I don't really live there hmm.....also look around welcome to ponyville park hahaha!"

"What the hay? You tricked me!"

"I did nothing of the sort i thought we were playing a game but fine I'll be going now......Rainbow Dash."

"How....how do you know my name?

"Follow me if you want to find out, we'll talk on the way there."

About 45 minutes of walking later i had explained to her how I know her name and I also told her about Rarity, i had also told her about about Fluttershy and everyone else. She didn't believe as soon as I mentioned the everfree forest which is fine. We arrived at Fluttershy's house I went to knock on the door when she stopped me.

"Ok pal that's far enough why don't you just go back to the everfree forest where you came from."

"I was going to." I said still trying to knock on the door but each time to no avail "but that's for tomorrow, I need to make sure that my cave stays.....well mine. And i didn't come from there!"

Fluttershy opened the front door, she must have heard us.

"Hi Ezekiel oh....I'm not interrupting am I?"

"No rainbow dash and I are just having a little fight."

Rainbow dash looked confused. "Fluttershy.....you actually know this jerk?"

She shook her head "Hes not a jerk....you just need to get to know him, hes actually really nice."

"Then why did he trick me into flying into circles?!"

"Like I said I thought we were playing a game." I shrugged.

"Then what was with that filly you pretended to foal-nap?"

"She needed to get back home before she got into more trouble, her and I have already talked once before. shes the only pony besides Twilight, Applejack, Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy here that didn't think I was a monster."

"What about rarity then?!" She asked glaring at me.

I sighed "like I said she threw stuff at me when I tried to thank her for fixing up my jacket. She reacted the worst and hit me in the face with some diamonds!"

Fluttershy looked shocked "She did what? Are you okay?"

"yes I'm fine, see?"

"Oh ok good....oh my...I'm so sorry you two must be hungry after all of that running and flying I'll go make some food."

"Thanks I'm starving." Both rainbow dash and I said at the same time

"I'm watching you." Said rainbow dash still glaring at me "Don't think your 'mister nice guy' act is going to work on me I know better than that and I will NOT let you hurt Fluttershy!"

"Well its a good thing I'm not acting then isn't it? Can I not be grateful that Fluttershy saved my life? I promised I would do nothing to hurt her and I intend on keeping it. And besides i'm a terrible actor."

Rainbow dash stopped talking after I said that, and we both silently waited for dinner.

-----------

Dinner was interesting but silent Fluttershy said that Rainbow Dash doesn't normally eat dinner at her house, I'm thinking the only reason she stayed was because of me. Rainbow left before dessert which was this lovely cake I did not know Fluttershy could bake so well, she seem happy that I was enjoying it so much. A couple questions came to mind but I let one go and asked the other one instead.

"Hey Fluttershy?"

"Yes?"

"Why do you think everyone runs away from me?"

"Oh my do they really?"

"Yes.....that's the reason i don't go into to town much."

"I see have you done anything scary?"

"Yeah like asking for directions and talking to a little filly and being nice to her." I said quite sarcastically.

"that doesn't sound very scary." she said not picking up on the sarcasm and I face-palmed.

"That's my point but no matter what i do they still run, I'm thinking about going to my cave again if this keeps up."

"Oh no-no-no don't do that you promised" She said getting upset.

"I promised I wouldn't just up and leave not 'I will never go to my cave again' and its not like I wouldn't tell anyone"

"Oh I see." She looked at me with tears forming in her eyes "You would come back and visit wouldn't you?"

"Hey calm down I didn't say live there forever, I said go to my cave ya know? To think about stuff."

Her tears started to disappear "Oh.....ok I understand." she managed a smile.

"And I was going to go tomorrow to kinda relax......hey would you want to come with me?"

"To the everfree forest? B...but it dangerous in there we could get hurt."

"You think I don't know that, I've been in there for two days and I'm fine."

"I....I don't know if its a good idea."

"Look you'll be with me, nothing will go near you while I'm around."

"Um.....o....ok I'll go with you but who will watch the animals?"

"Ask Twilight or Applejack, I'm sure they'd help you out."

"Ok but we need to make a stop before we go."

"Sure no problem, where?"

"Oh you'll find out tomorrow but its late I think its time for bed.....um Ezekiel?"

"Yeah?"

"Um....do you want to....um..sleep with me tonight, I-mean-if-you don't want to that's fine." She blushed a little (which was kind of cute).

"Hmm......I don't know this couch is kinda comfortable."

"Oh....ok then.....good night." she sounded disappointed.

"Um..good...night?"

I waited a couple minutes and then sneaked upstairs and into her room. laid down next to her and said "I was just kidding, in fact you didn't need to ask"

"Oh ok I'll remember that." She said and then hugged me. Which brought up that other question but again I let it go and tried to go to sleep. Tomorrow might be interesting.

------------

We went to the park to meet someone before heading off to the everfree forest, Fluttershy wouldn't tell me who it was though. We stopped by a tree with a bench under it and I was told to hide behind it, which was difficult because I had all of my gear on and the other ponies around were looking at me like I was getting ready to pounce on Fluttershy.

"Here she comes now just stay hidden until I say you can come out, ok?"

"um...sure but who is it?"

"You'll find out in a minute."

Waiting almost exactly that I heard that fancy sounding voice again."Great her again." I thought.

"Fluttershy darling so nice to see you! Though I would have preferred to meet at the spa but it is quite the lovely day, is it not?"

"Oh yes it is a lovely day."

"Oh I almost forgot here's that coat you asked me to bring back to you."

"Thanks a lot Rarity!"

"Oh it's no trouble at all! But I do wish to know why you wont let me change the color or add any gems, this shade of green is just simply dreadful!"

"I like it just the way it is Actually its not...." she was cut off.

"Did I tell you yet? I had the most awful experience with some kind creature at my store, He had this same coat and said he came to thank me for fixing it. It must have been awful for you dear, to have that thing come to your house and claim it as his."

"Actually Rarity I...."

"what was such a dreadful creature doing in Ponyville anyway?"

"I brought him here"

"You did what?!?!"

"I found him in the everfree forest he had just gotten into a fight with a manticore, he was hurt pretty badly and...."

"You brought him here? To Ponyville? Who knows what he could do if he wanted he could destroy the entire town!!" Rarity said sounding panicked.

"Oh no he wouldn't do that actually he told me about what happened between you two and hes tired of everypony treating him like that so i brought him with me."

"you mean! Hes here!!"

"Yes right behind this tree......you can come out now."

I walked out from behind the tree and looked at the white pony with the purple mane.

"Oh.....its you." I said acting like I didn't already know. "Didn't bring anything to throw at me did you?"

She just stared at me like she was paralyzed.

"Just as I thought.....this is pointless." I sighed "Come on Fluttershy we don't want it to get to dark we'll need daylight if we're to make it to the cave."

"Cave?" Rarity finally spoke. "What cave?"

"Ezekiel's cave in the everfree forest." Fluttershy answered pointing at me. "He wanted me to come with him tonight and help think about some things"

"Fluttershy darling." she said with a nervous laugh. "You can't possibly think that's a good idea, going with this thing....oh....uh....I..mean him."

I quickly grew annoyed with her "Listen lady I'm a human and I have a name she just told you and believe me if I wanted this town destroyed I would have done so by now."

she stared at me jaw dropped "Um...Fluttershy did you teach him to speak." that pissed me off.

I went behind the tree and set down my gear and ran at the white unicorn, caught her and yelled at her inches away from her face.

"LOOK HERE YOU PRISSY LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT I'VE HAD JUST ABOUT ENOUGH OF BEING TREATED LIKE SOME KIND OF ANIMAL YOU UNDERSTAND ME!?!?! I COULD SPEAK BEFORE I CAME TO THE ACCURSED PLACE NOBODY HAD TO TEACH ME GOT IT?!?!?!"

I let go of her, grabbed my things and stopped to speak to Fluttershy. "I'm going to my cave now, come with me or not i don't care but atleast you know where I'll be."

She didn't say anything she was to busy trying to comfort her friend, obviously....things didn't go as planned, like always. There was no other ponies around, I scared them off with my yelling but I didn't care at least not yet. I started my hike towards the forest once again.