• Published 8th May 2012
  • 2,845 Views, 61 Comments

Person In PonyLand - Z-A-C



Follow the journey of a young man who finds himself trapped in a new world.

  • ...
17
 61
 2,845

Chapter 14: Fixing Past Events

Shadow transported us to just after Grim Jr. told me how to control a shadow beast and just before I snuck in the back door. I heard my past self talking to the past shadow.

"Ok there's his chair you go sit in it and I'll hide in my room."

"Alright."

"Give master message!"

"Ok What is message?"

"No kill just torture."

"Ok master shall know."

We watched as the past Shadow went through my door to speak to the past me.

The past me looked angry. "What are you doing here!? The plan remember."

"Yes master I remember but future self has message for you."

"Oh yeah whats that?" I heard my dad wake up.

"No kill just torture he said."

"Hmm...." I heard dad get dressed. "Ok don't kill him or mom just hurt them now get into position!"

"Yes master." And past shadow got into position.

Now I was watching from Shadow's perspective of that night. We were sitting in my dad's chair and then I saw myself walking behind my dad.

He look over here. "Who the hell are you!"

"Step one." past me said pointing the revolver at his head ""Now why don't you sit down and lets have a talk."

I was just watching until the right moment.

"You no good son of a bitch do you realize what you put us through?!?!"

"No Inform me."

"Why you!....YOU KILLED THREE PEOPLE AND THE...." My past self cut him off

"Now now now you'll wake mom and sister why don't you calm down a bit."

"And then you disappeared off the face of the fucking earth!"

This is a weird experience.

"Its because I died and now I'm back now sit the fuck down old man!" My past self pushed him into his chair and he freaked out when he went through shadow "What the hell?!?" We were now next to the chair.

"Restrain him." Then shackles made of shadow restrained him to his chair. "I told you I came back from the dead this is my companion and we here to make you and mom pay."

"Pay how? You don't need money if you're really dead."

"Stupidity! I don't want your money I want your soul!" He didn't say anything. "Hmph but first mom's soul. You will suffer!" The past me walked into my parents room and the past shadow just looked at my dad.

"What the hell are you!?" He asked

Past Shadow smiled. "Your worst nightmare!"

"OW! Stop it y...you'll wake up your sister!" I heard my mom yell from the hallway

"Like I care. Let her watch! You two deserve it!" the past me yelled back.

"Two?"

"Now into the living room so you can join your husband." I saw my past self smack her with the grip of the revolver and drag her to the living room. "Oh what a lovely reunion this is. Hang her by her wrists!" Shackles of shadow burst from the ceiling and grabbed her wrists.

"Why are you doing this?!" My mom said starting to tear up.

"Excuse me what? Why am I doing this? Is that what you said? WHY!?!?!" I could feel the rage filling the room. "I may ask you the same thing WHY did you do what you did to me!?!? WHY did you abuse me in every possible why?!?!? Well I'm WAITING!!!" they stayed silent. "That's what I fucking thought. Don't ask me questions that you don't have the answer to. How dare ask me WHY!!" The past me calmed down. "Welp my parts done. But where is sis at?"

"I...I...In her room."

"Hmm.....well lets go see." My past self walked to her room and the past Shadow looked at mom and smiled. "HAHAHA LAIRS AS WELL I SEE!!" My past self walked back. "Sense you chose to lie to me your punishment will be......painful. Take it away Shadow I'll be outside, but remember no kill alright?." Past Shadow shook his head and the past me walked out and left the door opened

I closed my eyes "Uh Shadow is there a way you can make everything silent. I don't want to hear this again."

"Yes master." And it was like he pressed the mute button on a remote control.

After thirty minutes my past self came back inside. And I had told Shadow to turn the sound back on.

My past self looked at Past Shadow "Ok good job Shadow nobodies dead." Past me looked at my parents "So you've managed to stay alive you two are strong like oxes and help will be coming. Look!" I held out my dad's cell phone. See.......Uh yeah police?.......yeah there has been something awful happen.......um...address?........Yeah uh...Just track this phone down oh and if you see a window with a bunch of red on it........yeah that's blood......my name?......oh I'm no one. get here quick if you don't want them to die." I hung up. "See ya old bastard help is on the way. Oh yes and a parting gift from me to you." My past self pulled out the revolver and shot my dad in the leg. "Just hang in there. I want you two to live with the pain and mental suffering until the day you naturally die!"

My past self walked out of the house into the back yard and past Shadow followed. "Hey this reminds of that S.O.A.D. song. Hmm....oh yeah. Oh my sweet revenge will be yours na-na-na na na-na-na na na do-do do-do a-a-a-a-h. Ha.....yeah."

-------------

We were sitting in the back yard now. Past me and past Shadow were talking like I remember but the conversation was a little bit different.

"Master? You named me, why?"

"Is that an issue?"

"No but most times it means you mean to free the beast of shadow."

"So you think I want to free you?"

"Yes."

"Well your free to stay or leave I wont force you to do either."

"You mean I have a choice??"

"Yep."

"Sha....Shadow wishes to stay with master."

"Ok then happy to have you I think I might even have a place for you when we get back."

"That would be good of master!.....Um....Those poeple in there they were your family?"

"Yes."

"Shadow thinks its good we didn't kill them but why torture?"

"Yeah now that I think about it you're probably right and because they deserved it."

"Can Shadow ask why?"

"Certainly. I'll tell the whole thing."

But I didn't want to hear all of that again so I told Shadow we can leave and he agreed.

-------------

A couple of seconds of going through what looked like a worm hole we were back in the present time back in Equestria. I opened my eye and saw Twilight looking at me with concern.

"Oh thank Celestia! You're finally awake you were out for hours!"

"Not awake. Back, I'm back and hours?"

"Well two hours but yes!"

"You sound like you received bad news. What happened?"

"Do I? I'm sorry. No nothing happened."

"Ok good because I'm exhausted."

"So did you fix everything?"

"Yes I did."

"Oh good! But how?"

"Promise not to scream or anything, ok?"

"Ok?

"You might consider it dark magic. Shadow reveal." A shadowy mass took form beside me and Twilight's eyes grew wide and her jaw dropped. "Shadow meet Twilight, Twilight meet Shadow."

"How.....when did you learn dark magic?!"

"Well the first time I went back to my world he was given to me by the human grim reaper."

"But that's evil, dark magic!!"

"Shadow not evil. Shadow just follows commands." Shadow informed her.

"Yep pretty much and he can be used for both good and/or evil."

"And since your not evil that means you will use him for good?"

"Yep."

"Ok good to know. So how do you feel?"

"I feel......better. Still feel a little bad but they're not dead so everything should be fine from now on."

"Ok good. are you still going over to Fluttershy's?"

"Yeah I think I should. I haven't seen her since before we left."

"But Its pouring out!"

"I'll be fine its just rain water."

"Are you sure?"

"Yep. See you sometime."

"Ok then, bye."

---------------

The walk was miserable I mean I'm fine with rain but I was getting absolutely drenched. I wondered Fluttershy would be mad at me for staying out in the rain for this long, I'll soon find out.

"You really shouldn't stay out in the rain for that long. You could catch a cold." Fluttershy said to me almost like a mother would say to her child.

I laughed a little "Sorry honey." she blushed and so did I. "I...I mean Fluttershy.......sorry."

"Um....Its.....fine...." She look at me with a shy smile.

"O....ok?"

"Are you hungry? I made salads last night but you didn't show up so I put yours in the fridge."

"But you ate right?"

"Yes I did. Why do you ask?"

"Just making sure."

"Ok. I'll go get your food."

"No I'll go get it. Have you eaten?"

"Um....yes I have. Is that okay?"

"Yeah. don't be silly we'll just sit at the table like always. Ok?"

"That sounds nice." She said with smile, I smiled back and went into the kitchen to grab my food. I sat down at the table with Fluttershy.

"So what did you do yesterday?"

"Took care of the animals like I always do."

"All day?" I took bit of the salad

"Oh well no....I went to Sugar-Cube Corner and told Pinkie about us being together and then I told Rarity."

"Does Applejack know?"

"Um....no but Rarity says shes done with that order and she can have you in at any time. what did she mean?"

"I asked her to make me a new outfit."

"Oh how wonderful can I come?"

"Sure I don't see why not." I took anther bite.

"Yay!"

"Getting tired of me wearing the same clothes?"

"Um....well...no not exactly."

"I'll take that as a yes."

"What! But that's not it at all."

"Then what is it?"

"I...I..just thing you would look nicer in brighter better looking clothes that's all."

"But....this is my favorite shirt." I stopped eating for a little bit

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't upset you you did I?"

"No you didn't. hmm....this shirt was red before I came here. I guess I could have brought some clothes back when I went back to my world."

"When did you do that?"

"Yesterday....I think....wait a sec Fluttershy does Ponyville have a music store?"

"Yes it does, why?"

"I'm wondering if my bass guitar got teleported with me as well."

"I didn't know you played any instruments!"

"You never asked." I laughed "Could you take me there when the rain lets up? If its not to late?"

Her eyes lit up. "Oh certainly!"

"Ok cool." I finished it off. "That was really good by the way."

She smiled "I'm glad you liked it."

--------------

Ponyville was almost like a ghost town, there was no other ponies out right now. I asked Fluttershy if the shops would be closed but she said they wouldn't be because its not closing time yet. We arrived at the music shop, It really wasn't hard to miss because of the big guitar symbol in front of the store.

"Welcome to Ponyville music store how may I...oh Ezekiel its you. whatcha looking for?" the store clerk said

"Do you happen do have an over-sized bass guitar?"

"For a normal sized pony yes but for you it might just be the right size."

"Where is it?"

"Its with the cellos and upright basses. follow me." we were led to the classical music section of the store. "Here we are now why don'tcha have a look?"

"Ok thank you." It didn't take long for me to spot it. It was an acoustic bass with red and blue strings all nice and polished up and ready to be sold. I went over to it. "This is it Fluttershy. this is my bass."

"Oh it looks lovely. and you can actually play it?"

"Yeah i'll show you after I by it ok?"

"That sounds wonderful!"

I went up to the counter with the bass in hand. "Found what I was looking for, but um...does it happen to have a case and a stand?"

"We keep the accessories in the back. let me go check real quick." he took a minute or two and then he reappeared. "Are these what your looking for?" there was the case and stand.

"Yep that's everything."

"Ok that'll be....55 bits."

Fluttershy's jaw dropped. "Oh my that's a lot of money!"

"I feel stupid for asking this but um...bits are the gold coins right?" The clerk looked dumbfounded but Fluttershy shook her head. "Ok good." I pulled out my coin pouch and counted it out "And I think I have some to spare. Cool." Fluttershy looked at me like she was surprised "What? I did some jobs and saved up its not like I spend any money."

"Alright and thats all?" The store clerk asked.

"Yep. Thanks." I put the bass in its case and carried it and the stand.

"Not at all. Please come back again!"

We left the store and headed back towards Fluttershy's when I stopped.

"Hey Fluttershy?"

"Yes?"

"Do you think Rarity's shop is still opened?"

"Yes....I mean I think so."

"Ok lets swing by there now. Hows that sound"

"Ok that sounds nice."

And we headed towards Rarity's

"Now all I need to find are my night vision goggles."