• Published 31st Jan 2015
  • 1,641 Views, 19 Comments

The Redemption - JusSonic



An old enemy from Equestria's past returns and is looking to be reformed. But will Twilight and her friends even give him the chance?

  • ...
14
 19
 1,641

Chapter 10: A Small Reward

Chapter 10: A Small Reward

Tao and his group came back from their mission after a while of being away. They arrived just as Spike and Lorcan told everyone of their confrontation with Ji-Ga-No. The princesses, who arrived just as they saw the light from the Everfree Forest, are concerned alongside Twilight. If Ji-Ga-No can make it out of Tartarus, chances are Grimmore could too...but when he could is the question.

"Hello, everypony. Did I miss anything?" Tao spoke curiously as to what had happened in his absence.

"Oh, nothing much....except Tadaka's worshippers got Lorcan blame for something that isn't his fault, Lorcan got blamed, Tadaka came back but was killed again while Twilight got her Dark Form with the Rainbow Power being used again, then Ji-Ga-No show up, scaring the crud out of Spike and Lorcan here." Phobos said absentmindedly.

"Phobos!" Most of the gang scolds Phobos for that.

"What?!" Tao yelped for a moment like having a heart attack before he whacked on everyone's head. "Are you trying to give me a heart attack?! No? Then, stop doing it again! Honestly! When you ever learn of stop being reckless..."

"Hey, hey, it isn't our fault!" Ben groans, feeling his forehead a bit. "Ji-Ga-No's appearance caught us off guard.

"I agree. Besides, I apologized for what I did to Lorcan." Twilight said with a groan while feeling her own forehead. "I got a Dark Form that will be useful again when I get better control of it."

"Tao, please calm down, okay?" Lorcan snaps to Tao with a sigh. "At least things are back to normal...or what's close to it anyhow."

Tao pauses, calming down somewhat as he spoke to Twilight, "But... The most important of all - you finally forgiven Lorcan. And not to mention, you were able to control your Dark Form."

"Yes. You were right. But I still have much more to learn. My Dark Form still tough for me to deal with." Twilight said with a sigh. She couldn't beat Tadaka in her Dark Form. Then again, the mare is starting out so she got a lot to learn to use it better.

"Rest Assure, Twilight... You will make it. As long as I am here, you will get control of your Dark Form." Azure said in confidence to his student, patting the princess on the back.

"Yeah... Thanks..."

"Though I sense it's because you aren't fully forgiven Lorcan as of yet..."

Twilight comment, "Well, I suppose Lorcan's reform IS genuine after all. Still, it will probably be years before I forgive him COMPLETELY. Well, either that or until I get absolute proof positive that Starlight IS still alive."

The Mystic Ponies hesitates, concerned about that comment. They ponder whatever or not they should tell Twilight now...

"So was your mission a success?" Celestia ask Tao curiously, changing the subject. The Mystic Pony smirks while holding up something. "I see."

"This is the one we were trying to get before Grimmore knew about it." Tao said as he holds up some sort of lamp weapon in one hoof. Don't ask how he did so.

"What is 'dat thing?" Applejack ask, glancing at the lantern curiously. "Looks like a lamp."

Seeker smirked as he explains to the ponies in the dark, "It's called 'United Chi Lamp', the most powerful yet effective Mystic Weapon ever created by our Creator: Mystic Avatar. It is said that whoever wields it can take and unite all of Chi, Powers and Might of individuals into one. And not to mention, making the person stronger too. Kinda cool."

"Wow!" The CMC exclaims in amazement and excitement. That is a tough weapon to have.

"Imagine if we would've use that against Ji-Ga-No." Spike said excitedly, recalling the precious confrontation with Ji-Ga-No. "We would've shown Ji-Ga-No who's the boss."

"Yeah, but Jus finished his previous chapter before Nigel could give out the suggestion to do so. Whatcha gotta do?" Pinkie ask with a shrug, leaving the others puzzled by that.

"Of course. If we ever have problems with our Xros Fusion or maybe low in energy, we can use it to fight and defeat our enemies. That's a great idea." Twilight said with a squee while clapping her upper hooves together. That lamp will be useful in any future fights.

"Yeah!" Ben exclaims with a laugh while slapping Twilight on the back. "That would be great."

"And it's a great accessory for lighting up places in case the town goes dark." Rarity said with a giggle.

"And it's...nice." Fluttershy said meekly. Okay, so she couldn't think up of anything cool or exciting to say.

Tao smiled in approval as he spoke, "I'm glad you like it." This lamp can be a useful weapon when the time comes.

--------------------------------

The Demon Lords are in one room, speaking of what happened when Grimmore shows up. They are still a bit intimidated by him, as Ji-Ga-No's appearance have shown...but they aren't about to let him terrorized him for the rest of their lives. The time has come for the Demon Lords to defy Grimmore.

"Well, well, well... It looks like someone had failed the mission miserably. And I heard that most of you have insulted me for being weak and lazy... Perhaps I need to give your demonstration and remind you of whom you speak of." Grimmore said darkly, not amused by what he was told by his allies.

Dai Gui groaned, "More insults to us. Heard that before so many time. I'm bored."

Tchang Zu nodded in agreement, adding, "So am I."

"What do you want?" Shendu ask Grimmore in annoyance. Bad enough Ji-Ga-No's appearance gives him the Demon Lords the weepies. At least it happened after Tadaka was defeated, not during the confrontation.

"To remind you that I am Demon God." Grimmore reminds his so-called allies darkly. Must he remind these Demon Lords as to who is in charge around here?

"If you are a Demon God, why must stay out and do nothing?" Bai Tza demands, challenging Grimmore as to why he had yet to do anything. "You managed to broke through the dimension and nearly threaten the other world but you decide to spare it!"

Hsi Wu hissed in agreement, "What kind of Demon God are you? A Demon God means to bring destruction - not fooling around! You hardly put any effort in that."

Po Kong nodded her head while grunting, "Indeed. You have disgraced and dishonored the name of Demon God. The original one was the true Demon God. He shown no mercy or caring of the world because he desire one thing: Destruction."

Xiao Fung nodded while adding to the point, "Indeed. It's the reason why we were born to do in the first place. I never know how you gain it. Clearly, we don't care."

Drago smirked while taunting Grimmore, who didn't say anything yet to counter their argument, "What's the matter, elf? Truth hurts you? It does hurt, doesn't it. This is something that you can't even do anything."

"You little insects. I watch your words if I were you." Grimmore hiss furiously as he held his hands with dark flames, making the Demon Lords and Drago yelp a bit in alarm. "I will brunt you in hell now! I shall remind that I am the true Demon God, not the original one! He was a fool, but I'm not! Destruction is my bidding. But to do so requires a right strategy. And here's what I'm going to do. I'm going to burn you in hell!"

The Demon Lords and Drago remained steady and silent as they watched the Demon God readied to attack. It looks like this is it for them...if a certain Demon Lord hadn't spoken up at this point.

"Yes... You should or your shouldn't," Tso Lan spoke. Grimmore looked at him as he continues, "Listen carefully, Grimmore - the reason you chose to ignore and spare us because... we have some use to you. And trust me - you do not want to waste us that easily. Because we have more plans than one to accomplish the goal. A goal that you require to achieve it: Freedom and Destruction. If you do it, then the Apocalypse Ponies and your army will fall. And trust me, you wouldn't want Dark Curse kept on gloating, now wouldn't you?"

Grimmore groaned in annoyance before smirked darkly. He chuckled evilly, "Well play, Tso Lan. No wonder you are the wisest and powerful among Demon Lords, I'm impressed. And you're right. I have some use of you. I'm not gonna waste you. But I will warn you again - insult me, I will incinerate you to hell..."

"Do as you pleased. But we won't fail since we're not your army."

"I'm warning you..."

As soon as Grimmore's portal disappeared, the Demon Lords and Drago sighed in relief. That was a close one. They defy him that time...but their luck may not hold out if they push it too far later.

"Remind me not to go through that again." Drago said, shivering a bit. Grimmore still scares the Tartarus out of him!

"Yeah. Right. Sure, definitely." Most of the Demon Lords said in concern and worry. They were lucky that time. The next time or any later time? There's a reason Grimmore was the new Demon Lord, not the previous one.

"Someone have to remind him about being a Demon God. Or else... he will disgrace it more..." Shendu said, frowning while scowling a bit.

"Matters not. We have what we need. Tadaka may have died, but we require something that our former master require. Twilight's Pure hatred and Draconian Blood - they will be used for the future..." Tso Lan said with a smirk. Despite Tadaka's recent death, the Demon Lords got what they need should the need calls for it.

"Right, yeah." Most of the Demon Lords said in agreement as well.

"And we knew who to thank for making that happened." Shendu adds with an evil smirk. The only villain who helped make that part happen.

"Thank you, Lord Dark Curse..." Bai Tza said with a serious nod. Dark Curse has helped the Demon Lords well.

--------------

Guess what, folks? Pinkie is throwing another party in Ponyville, to celebrate Lorcan's Victory and his Redemption party. Twilight had apologized to everyone, announcing the apology in public. The recovery progress may not be easy but Twilight and her friends will get it done. Most of the ponies talk and mingle...except for Diamond Tiara who stayed away because of what Lorcan had done to her before.

"Wow, I haven't seen a celebration like this in...well...since Pinkie's last party." Fluttershy said, smiling at the turnout is for this party this time.

"Yes, good work, Pins." Rainbow said to Pinkie who squees happily at that.

"Thanks!" Pinkie exclaims happily while bouncing up and down. "Remember that Super Bowl commercial we were in? We had so much fun!"

"Uh....whatever you say."

Pinkamena meanwhile is having a little conversion with her own group, bringing up something that Lorcan spoke about not too long ago.

"What did Lorcan mean about mini Skirts?" Pinkamena ask Golden Heart curiously and puzzled.

"Well............I am still surprised Lorcan said anything about it." Golden Heart said, getting an awkward look. "If that happens, every mare would be wearing one."

"I like to see somepony try to get me in a skirt. I dare them."

The group lightly is scared when she said it but nod at what she meant.

"Detective." Twilight said as she confronts Detective Dan. "One thing that bothers me: why didn't you say anything about the revelation of Starlight's "fate"?"

Detective Dan say, "Simple. The machine that showed Starlight getting stabbed could only be used by two people: you and Lorcan. But seeing that Lorcan was seemingly dead, the machine could not be used. Plus, I tried to get members of the court to realize that was more to it than meets the eye, but they wouldn't take me seriously. Can you believe me? Not take ME, seriously?"

"Yeah, I can believe it."

Some balloons lands near Twilight's group where Lorcan is at. Spykoran the Old had arrived, relieved that both his grandsons, including one that he thought was gone for good, are okay. He is sad to hear that Tadaka had come back temporarily and didn't arrive in time to help him. Perhaps Tadaka is truly beyond help.

The scarred Dragon frowns as he pushes a balloon, scowling, "I swear if I get magical sparkles over me, I'm outta here."

"Lorcan... I'm sorry for everything I did to you. I hope you forgive me." Twilight said gently. The Alicorn raised her hoof up, wanting further forgiveness. Lorcan huffed before crossed his arms.

"I'm not gonna shake your hoof."

"What?!" Most of the group yelp in surprise upon hearing that.

"Oh come on!" Sweetie yells out angrily, still upset. Lorcan is not going to shake Twilight's hoof or some horse crap?!

"Lorcan, what the buck?" Scootaloo ask Lorcan with a frown.

Lorcan then hugged Twilight. She smiled and hugged him back gently. The crowd understands now: the former villain wanted to hug her instead.

"Thank you, Lorcan. And welcome to the Sparkle Family." Twilight said to her new son gently. She may still hold some bit of grudges...but who knows? Maybe over time...

"All right! Nice, Lorcan!" Spike exclaims with a smile.

"Yeah, you are truly a member of the Sparkle family now." Ben said to Lorcan, who grins a bit.

"Uh, mommy? After what had happened so far...am I still grounded for life?" Nyx ask her mother meekly.

Twilight laughs a bit as she nuzzles Nyz. The Alicorn said, "No, not anymore. I was a darn foal for even doing that in the first place. Besides, grounded for life is a harsh punishment for a filly."

"Phew."

"Lorcan...." Spykoran spoke as his head peeks in through a nearby window (due to how freakingishly big he is). "You have truly come a long way. Which is why I wish to make an offer."

"And that is?" Lorcan ask Spykoran curiously, pondering as to what Spykoran had in mind.

"I can turn you back into a proper baby Dragon, restoring the wasted childhood you could not have. Of course, this means you would permanently be the size of a baby Dragon and do not require the cloak to maintain the form."

Everyone pauses as Lorcan went silent. This offer seems too good to turn down...but will Lorcan take it or stick to his problem forever?

"Lorcan?" Luna ask Lorcan in concern as the baby Dragon had yet to spoke. "What is..."

"After doing some thinking...I decided why not?" Lorcan ask Spykoran with a shrug, much to the surprise of everyone.

"You do know that it would mean you would start all over of being a baby Dragon, correct?"

"Yeah...but folks remember my teenage Dragon form as a monster. I would rather set a-new here."

"Very spell, then perhaps yourselves." Spykoran said as he concentrate a bit, casting some sort of spell.

Everyone watches as Lorcan glows a bit, yelping as he rose up...then a flash appears, making everyone cover their eyes to able being blind. When all is clear, the gang saw the cloak falling to the floor...along with Lorcan who is out of it...and in his baby Dragon form!

"Look at you now, Lorcan." Spykoran said with a smile as Lorcan got back up to look at himself. "It is done."

"I'm...I'm small." Lorcan said. He smiles happily. "I'm small, I'm small!" The Dragon laughs and grabs Phobos, beginning to dance with him. "I'm small! Ha ha ha! I'm...." His eyes widen in realization as Lorcan lets go of Phobos, sending him crashing to the floor. "SMALL?!"

"Oh, boy!" Phobos groans as he got back up. Lorcan is upset.

"Sadly yes." Celestia said with a smile. "Your mind has been rewritten to have childish thoughts, the serious and cold things you hold have been toned down. You can now lead a normal childhood, but the spells you knew during your time of evil must be relearnt. You can probably, however, use fire and your lightning."

"And my size..." Lorcan ask with a pouty look on his face.

"You'll grow like any other Dragon."

"But I'm 52 years old."

"Dragons age more slower than ponies. You'll be a teenage size roughly...100 years." Celestia explains to Lorcan with a sheepish smile.

Lorcan's eyes twitches. Tough yelps in alarm, "Hoo doggy! He's gotta blow!"

Everyone ducks for cover, preparing for the worst. Even the magic users uses their magic, preparing for the worst. And then...

"Oh well." Lorcan said with a shrug, much to everyone's surprise. "You win some, you lose some."

Everyone sighs in relief. Lorcan has taken the news of his new size and such very well. The question is, for how long?

"Now one thing left to do." Lorcan said as he holds up his former cloak. "Get rid of this bucking thing!"

"Yyou really wanna do this?" Michael ask Lorcan in concern.

"...yeah...just do it." Lorcan said. He set the cloak on theto ground....he then breathes fire, setting it ablaze. As discord played on the bagpipes, Lorcan watched the cloak until it was consumed by the flames. He then turned and walk away blankly.

"Wow; that ended nicely." Rainbow remarks sarcastically.

Spykoran sighs as he looks away. The grandfather of Spike and Lorcan spoke, "Now if only Tadaka was that simple..."

"I know you wish to save him, Spykoran old friend." Celestia said calmly, patting the old Dragon on the forehead. "But he is beyond help. There's nothing that could be done to help him."

"I know...I know...."

Just then, a newcomer comes up, looking around. Celestia spots him and recognize who the pony is.

"Ah... General Haytham Kenway. I'm glad you make it. I was worried that you would be busy on your duty with Borgia." Celestia said to Haytham with a smile.

"And miss Mr. Lorcan's Victory Celebration. Not a chance, my friends." Haytham said with a chuckle, waving off the concern.

"Ben, this is Haytham Kenway. Haytham, this is my adopted son: Ben."

"Greetings, General." Ben said, saluting the general in respect. "It is an honor to meet somepony with your status."

"It is an honor to meet you." The general said. He smirked and thinks, 'So much like his father - naive and fool. If he was close to me, I will take this as my advantage to find and capture him." Haytham then continues speaking, keeping his true nature a secret, "I must say, young ones. You did pretty well for young ones."

"Hey thanks." Rainbow said, posing a bit. "We have some difficult times, but nothing we can't handle."

"So thoughtful o' yew." Applejack remarks, rolling her eyes at what Rainbow just said.

"Thank you, sir. A lady like me shouldn't be fighting...but I will if it means helping my friends." Rarity said with a smile to the general, waving a hoof through her hair happily.

"Yeah! And live to PARTY!" Pinkie laughs as she brought out her party cannon, firing like mad. "BOOM!"

"Thanks." Fluttershy said quietly while moving back a bit shyly.

"I hope Lorcan have a good time with his celebration if he can. I must be excused for now..." Haytham said with a chuckle as he trots off quickly.

Most of the others look at each other in concern. They don't know why but they don't like how Haytham said that just now.

---------------------

Lorcan was walking down the stairs. As he kept on going, he waved to some ponies who waved him back to him. In front of him was a brown hooded pony who was approaching Lorcan. As the crowds became crowded, the brown hooded pony approached Lorcan. The former activated his right hoof Hidden Blade before he stabbed right on Lorcan's heart.

Lorcan yelped in alarm, "What?! What the-?!"

The brown hooded pony smirked as he slowly move Lorcan to a nearest seat. He put him down on the chair. Lorcan looked at the Hidden Blade. He gasped in shock while feeling his body getting weak and begins burning, along with his vision blurry and having more headaches. The Dragon looks up and recognizes the cloak that the attacker is wearing.

"Wind Assassin?" Lorcan ask in shock and disbelief. The Wind Assassins were supposed to be on Equestria's side! "How? Why?"

"The name's Shay Patrick Cormac. Not that you'll remember me. I'm just doing my job." Shay said to Lorcan darkly.

"Assassinate me? Why would she do it? Why would Celly and Luna do it?"

"Oh... I guess you didn't know the story. I'm not with the disillusioned Assassins. I work for Grimmore's Knights to save this world from falling."

"You're mad... What Grimmore promise, he lied..." Lorcan hisses furiously to Shay. Another one of Grimmore's tricks. He wants to make Lorcan paid even though the battle's over!

"I don't care. As long as I complete the mission and save the world, that matters. I can't let the world fall into chaos and ruins again. The world needs to be controlled, not being loosen canon." Shay said, dismissing Lorcan's claim. Apparently to the Dragon, he is a nut!

Lorcan moaned painfully, "When the world knows about it, we're gonna stop you..."

"I doubt it. I not only stab you to death, but with the Dark Plague Poison and Amnesia as well. Your body will become weak. Then, you'll die. If you survive it, you remember nothing of whom you met."

Lorcan gasped, "No...."

Shay smirks underneath his hood as he adds to the horrified Lorcan, "The revolution will start soon. The Wind Assassins can't do anything to help you and your friends. Equestrian Eliminator is keeping an eye on them."

Shay turned and headed off. Lorcan got up while shivering in pain and breathed heavily. When he touched Spike's shoulder, the latter turned to smile at the former. Lorcan looks up and smiled as he stops shivering.

He can't his brother know as to what had happened yet. Lorcan can beat this...somehow...

------------

On the outside of Friendship Rainbow Kingdom, Shay Cormac met up with Haytham Kenway. The former bows as he spoke, "It is done, Master Kenway."

"Well done, Shay." Haytham said with a crooked smile. Lorcan is going to die or worst...and no one will know about it until it's too late. "Now... Go and find that pathetic pirate. Dead or alive - it matters not. I personally want to burn him in hell. He'll pay for what he has done."

"Aye... He'll pay for betraying me too..."

"Go forth now..."

------------------------

The scene opens back towards Tartarus, where within the castle in the center of the worse place in all of Equestria, lies within the throne room the most evil being of all; Grimmore. At this time even after the events of Tadaka's death & Lorcan gaining his new chance at life, the Demon God was sitting upon his throne, letting his right hand magically summon...a magical chest board; which displayed a map region of all the areas in Equestria & those beyond from the Mystic Realm. Slowly, but surely, chess pieces of every character that has earn some recognition is seen from the Mane Six, Ben Mare, & Pinkamena in Ponyville, Celestia & Luna in Canterlot, even a few face images on the chest pieces of certain Mystics were seen in the Mystic Realm. But the pieces were white, & then what was summoned were dark pieces to show the forces of evil, the Dark Mystics, the Apocalypse Ponies, the Demon Lords with their vessel users, Drago & his crew, the Brotherhood in Safe Haven, all of them displayed in areas in which 'HE' knows where to find everyone that cannot escape his sight.

"All of the pieces are beginning to move." Grimmore spoke forth in seeing the actions that are taking place here & now.

Two pieces are seen, Lorcan that was once black turn white was staying near Ponyville. The other dark piece was Tadaka, which fell & vanished from sight in signaling his death.

"Old pieces fall, but new ones take their place." Grimmore stated forth in mentioning what he is seeing here even after the fall of Tadaka.

Suddenly, new pieces of light & dark begin to slowly pop up on the magical chessboard map of Equestria, showing both heroes & villains alike. Within the Frozen North showed two pieces of ice giant figures of a queen & king. Another shows Merluck on an island far across the sea chart border. Strange mutated Dark Mystics with three strangely bird-lizard mutated things. Within a tower shows a strange half dark & half light colorful jester foe within a strange castle hidden by illusion to all but those that can pierce its layers. Even the whereabouts of Discord II causing a stir of trouble on a city by turning folks into mushroom toad-worts. Even Fafnir's piece as it & Brave Heart were again facing off. And a strange centaur mage seeking to find...a magical lamp. There were still many more things to be seen, but this is as much that can be noticed...

"The game is set, let us see how far these heroes will go?" Grimmore said cruelly. "Tadaka was 'only' just the beginning step, the rest will not be as simple."

Then Grimmore's eyes slowly lit up in making certain pieces begin to move out. Strange events occur with each piece's magic representing aura of a crafted character face off against a villain...or a hero. But there was something within Ponyville, the piece carved with half of Chase The Warrior as a white, but the other was Shadow Dragon of the Dark Mystics that was black. It showed his piece moving about inside Ponyville as there was a strange shield over it until....one tap cause it to break; which meant...the Mystic Shield would be...

"With the trials set aside, events will play forth, but in the end..." Grimmore "I shall see all & know all, before any can escape my sight."

The scene backs out towards the castle of Grimmore, as evil laughter is heard with a heavy aura of the presence of the Demon God at work. No mistake, something will come within the future to take place, & those that will fight against such evil will have to be prepared. But what about things that cannot be avoided....everything goes dark with this single question to mind: what awaits for Equestria in the future...is a mystery.

The End

Author's Note:

Major Cast li

st

Vic Mignogna: Lorcan, Omega
Cathy Weseluck: Spike the Dragon, Mayor Mare
Tara Strong: Twilight Sparkle, Princess Twivine Sparkle, Sindell
Ashleigh Ball: Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Liarjack
Andrea Libman: Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Pinkamena Diane Pie, Maid, Fluttercruel, Psycho Pie
Tabitha St. Germain: Rarity, Princess Luna, Derpy Hooves, Nyx Battle Form
Nicole Oliver: Princess Celestia, Cheerilee
Jason Marsden: Ben Mare
Daveigh Chase: Nyx
Chris Sanders: Phobos the Dragon
Michelle Creber: Apple Bloom
Claire Corlett: Sweetie Belle
Madeline Peters: Scootaloo
Orlando Bloom: Golden Heart
Douglas Rye: Azure Phoenix
Dave B. Mitchell: Blade Dragoon, Virtue Dragon
Steve Kramer: Warpath Temper
Lex Lang: Intellect Feather
Terrence Stone: Dragonspear
Will Friedle: Saber Dragoon
Michael Rosenbaum: Drago
Mike Erwin: Strikemaster Ice
Jeff Fischer: MC Cobra
Kirk Thompson: Sec
Danny Jacob: Thay
Ted Lewis: Cann
Brian Bloom: Jast
Matthew Mercer: Tso Lan
James Sie: Shendu, Dragon Kick
Mona Marshall: Bai Tza, Po Kong
Frank Welker: Dai Gui, Nightclaw
Clancy Brown: Tchang Zu, Sec The Duke
André Sogliuzzo: Hsi Wu
Corey Burton: Xiao Fung, Storm Dragon
Chantal Strand: Diamond Tiara
Brian Drummond: Filthy Rich, Jack Zen
Kevin Michael Richardson: Ji-Ga-No, Timberwolf Leader
Jeremy Irons: Tadaka

Minor Cast List

Jayson Thiessen: Royal Guards
Jim Miller: King Sombra
Lara Jill Miller: Autumn Gem
John de Lancie: Discord
Peter Capaldi: Michael Trotter
Sab Shimono: Mystic Tao
Scott McNeil: Tough Apple
Tim Curry: The Superior, Grimmore
Meredith McCoy: Suffocator Jill
Monica Rial: Warring Malice
Kathleen Barr: Trix Lulamoon
Latham Gaines: Dark Curse
Shannon Chan-Kent: Silver Spoon
Jim Cummings: Maxin Talos, Captain Draco
Matt Hill: Soarin'
Peter New: Caramel
Britt McKillip: Lyra Heartstrings, Princess Cadance
April Winchell: Sweetie Drops
Kazumi Evans: Octavia Evans
Steve Staley: Kindy Dragon
Cathy Cavadini: Dinky Doo
Vincent Tong: Flash Sentry
Rebecca Shoichet: Sunset Shimmer
Jennifer Hale: Flare Tiger
G.K. Bowes: Tigress
Ben Pronsky: Terrastrike
Johnny Young Bosch: Heavy
Kirk Thornton: One-Eyed Anger
Roger Craig Smith: Bladestrike
Doug Stone: Bullhound
Quinton Flynn: Schemetrick
Doug Erholtz: Strikespell
Samuel Vincent: Ice Dragon
Andrew Francis: Shining Armor

With special voice appearances by
Harry Shearer: Judge Rhodes
Kyle Hebert: Miles Hoofsworth
Josh Server: Detective Dan
Wayne Knight: Dojo, Seeker
Colleen O'Shaughnessey: Silverlay
Charlie Adler: King Spykoran the Old
Adrian Hough: General Haytham Kenway
Steven Piovesen: Shay Patrick Cormac

All right. It's finally over. I'm glad that this fic is finally complete after a long time of waiting. What do you guys think? All right, now for the next fic which should be a short one...

"Get Well Soon: (Directly after The Redemption) In the morning following Tadaka's defeat and the unknown attack, Lorcan, during breakfast, has entered a coma and is placed in the new bunk bed he created for himself and Spike. Read as the Mane Six and their friends as well as Nyx and Spike each take turns watching over the former tyrant and express their gratitude for what he has done for them.'

Going to be good so until next time, read, review and suggest!

Comments ( 3 )

This was a great story. Just one question, why have lorcan change back. I know it was right and it still was a successful ending, but I just wanna know why you decided to have lorcan change back. :duck::moustache:

TB9

Lorcan was walking down the stairs. As he kept on going, he waved to some ponies who waved him back to him. In front of him was a brown hooded pony who was approaching Lorcan. As the crowds became crowded, the brown hooded pony approached Lorcan. The former activated his right hoof Hidden Blade before he stabbed right on Lorcan's heart.

Lorcan yelped in alarm, "What?! What the-?!"

The brown hooded pony smirked as he slowly move Lorcan to a nearest seat. He put him down on the chair. Lorcan looked at the Hidden Blade. He gasped in shock while feeling his body getting weak and begins burning, along with his vision blurry and having more headaches. The Dragon looks up and recognizes the cloak that the attacker is wearing.

"Wind Assassin?" Lorcan ask in shock and disbelief. The Wind Assassins were supposed to be on Equestria's side! "How? Why?"

"The name's Shay Patrick Cormac. Not that you'll remember me. I'm just doing my job." Shay said to Lorcan darkly.

"Assassinate me? Why would she do it? Why would Celly and Luna do it?"

"Oh... I guess you didn't know the story. I'm not with the disillusioned Assassins. I work for Grimmore's Knights to save this world from falling."

"You're mad... What Grimmore promise, he lied..." Lorcan hisses furiously to Shay. Another one of Grimmore's tricks. He wants to make Lorcan paid even though the battle's over!

"I don't care. As long as I complete the mission and save the world, that matters. I can't let the world fall into chaos and ruins again. The world needs to be controlled, not being loosen canon." Shay said, dismissing Lorcan's claim. Apparently to the Dragon, he is a nut!

Lorcan moaned painfully, "When the world knows about it, we're gonna stop you..."

"I doubt it. I not only stab you to death, but with the Dark Plague Poison and Amnesia as well. Your body will become weak. Then, you'll die. If you survive it, you remember nothing of whom you met."

Lorcan gasped, "No...."

Shay smirks underneath his hood as he adds to the horrified Lorcan, "The revolution will start soon. The Wind Assassins can't do anything to help you and your friends. Equestrian Eliminator is keeping an eye on them."

Shay turned and headed off. Lorcan got up while shivering in pain and breathed heavily. When he touched Spike's shoulder, the latter turned to smile at the former. Lorcan looks up and smiled as he stops shivering.

He can't his brother know as to what had happened yet. Lorcan can beat this...somehow...




.....why..was his approved...without my consent...

Comment posted by TB9 deleted Apr 22nd, 2020
Login or register to comment