• Published 31st Jan 2015
  • 1,641 Views, 19 Comments

The Redemption - JusSonic



An old enemy from Equestria's past returns and is looking to be reformed. But will Twilight and her friends even give him the chance?

  • ...
14
 19
 1,641

Chaper 7: The Resurrection

Chapter 7: The Resurrection

Everyone came back to the Rainbow Castle. Twilight has took down her barrier so that Lorcan can be brought in without being bounced off. As Lorcan lies in his bed resting, Twilight and her friend were preparing, along with 500s of Royal Guards and Dragon West Mystic Soldiers. Tadaka is on the verge of returning and they must stop his resurrection before a war between ponies and evil Dragons begin new!

"f what Lorcan spoke is true about bringing Tadaka back, then we must be prepared and ready to fight against Tadaka. Knowing Tadaka, he will finish what he had started." Intellect said seriously.

"Well guess what? I'm gonna finish what I should have done. Break that jackass to pieces!" Warpath exclaims furiously. Tadaka has cause too much trouble for too long!

"I agreed, Warpath. Tadaka must be brought to justice." Blade said in agreement with his brother.

"Indeed. We're not gonna let him destroy the alliance between ponies and Dragons again." Dragonspear said seriously. The first time almost destroyed all of Equestria, the second time was the same thing. They can't let a third time be the charm!

"Agreed... We have to stop them." Virtue said in determination.

"And you will need all the help you can get." Azure said to his allies calmly while coming into the room. The Mystic Ponies must work with the Equestrian ponies. They wish that they themselves had helped when Lorcan send in his war the last time. The Mystic ones shall make up for it. Azure Phoenix brought Bladestrike, One-Eyed Anger, Bullhound, Schemetrick and Strikespell and thousands of Phoenix Mystic Soldiers, knowing that the upcoming battle is gonna be Tartarus.

"Azure. Thank you for coming. This is just like old times when we faced against Devil Destroyer at the Flood Fortress."

"Indeed. And now we're united to face against the threat of the alliance between Dragons and Ponies. And we will stop them from destroying the harmony and alliance."

"Agreed. We must stop our enemies." Celestia said calmly.

The two former enemies nodded in agreement, making preparations. Centuries ago, they were at each other's throat. Now? They are working together to stop a true threat from emerging.

---------------------

The Mane Six's group and Flash spoke amongst each other, making their strategies with their allies. Sunset is amongst them. She is relieved that Twilight has come to her senses...but Lorcan's return must be kept a secret...for now.

"I just thought of something." Pinkie said thoughtfully. "Isn't Tao supposed to be out of town at the moment on some quest? How is it that he's still around?"

"Oh, well...I guess I must've imagine him and brought that one into existence like I did Silverlay." Twilight admits to her friend, blushing in embarrassment. "In truth, I always wish that he's here, to guide me."

"Okie dokie lokie!"

"And Sunset? I owe you an apology."

"No apology needed." Sunset said calmly, holding up a hoof to assure her friend that no apology is needed. "You only acted because you were upset. I'm glad you came to your senses."

Twilight then turned to Flash. "And Flash. I'm also sorry for threatening to have you court-martialed last year. I know you were only trying to protect Ben."

"Hey, you're already forgiven, Twilight." Flash assured her.

Anger huffed, "Just like old times... Working together to deal against the greater threat. I hope you're not rusting on the battlefield, Blade."

"Question my strength as much as you want, Anger. I'm here to help my brother and Lorcan to stop Tadaka from rising." Blade said, brushing off Anger's words. As long as the Mystic Pony is here to stop a tyrant from coming back, it doesn't matter.

Bladestrike nodded while speaking, "Agreed. The Fate of Dragon and Ponies' Alliance rest on us. We cannot let it be destroyed. If we fail to stop them..."

Dragonspear sighed, "Drago will turned all of good and migrated Dragons into evil. They will rule Equestria and the Mystic Realm under theirs and their masters' iron claw. We must not fail."

It's true. Once Tadaka has come back, most likely the villains will work in turning those against them into their allies. The heroes of Equestria must NOT let that happen.

"Hey, fat pony. I hope you're not gonna be sloppy on your job. Coz if you are, I'm not gonna help you." Warpath jokes to Bullhound, much to the latter's irritation. He always like to make joke against his pal.

Bullhound groaned, "I watch what you're saying if I were you, Warpath. You're the one who is sloppy when it comes to wines."

"Shut the hell up!"

"Tell me, Master Intellect... Do you have a brilliant plan in stopping Tadaka's complete resurrection?" Schemetrick ask Intellect hopefully. There must be a way to keep Tadaka from making his return.

Intellect sighed as he shakes his head at the question, "Unfortunately no. There is one way we can achieve it."

Schemetrick chuckled, getting the idea, "I know what you had in mind, Intellect. I can see why Cunning Fury admire your brilliant mind. And not to mention why Navy Skills has jealous issues on you. You and I share the same ideals."

"Indeed. And I can see why Azure favored you as his advisor and strategist. We're ready."

A familiar pony came into the room, smirking at Ben while speaking, "Hello again, Ben... I hope you're not slowing any of us down. Because if you do, I won't plan on rescuing you."

Ben groaned at Strikespell, why must he treat him like this, "Quit treating me like a kid. I'm a strong and heroic stallion now. You used to respect me when we met again in saving Mangani."

"Beginner's Luck. In battle, impress me."

"I'll prove that to you."

"I'm counting on you." Strikespell said to Ben with a nod. If the adopted son of Celestia would prove himself, that would be impressive. Yet, he wonders when the princess will get around to tell Ben the truth.

"Lord Virtue, Lord Azure; we're ready." Twilight said. The group is ready. They must strike before the cult would bring Tadaka back and destroy everyone. She turned to Virtue, his past is still on her mind. "Lord Virtue... I'm sorry too."

"For what?" Virtue ask Twilight, not sure as to what she meant at first.

Twilight sighed, she still can't get the images out of her head. Still, she spoke on, "I can see why you treasured Lorcan as your best friend. And not to mention, I understand why everyone was worried about me. I saw your past. It must have been painful to you."

"Yes... It was very regretful and hard. But at least, yours is not worse as mine."

"But- But-!"

Virtue hold up a hoof before Twilight could say anymore. The Mystic Pony spoke up calmly, "It’s okay, Twilight. The most important thing is you've learned your lesson. I can see why Azure Phoenix admire you... You learnt and understood the situation very well."

Twilight pauses then smiles as she spoke, "Thanks..."

"Think you're going on the war without me? Don't try it." A familiar voice comes onto the scene. Everyone turns to see Lorcan bandaged up and barely moving, coming in.

"Wait, you want to come?" Spike ask Lorcan in concern.

"Lorcan! Yew are barely alive as it is!" Flare Tiger exclaims to Lorcan in concern. "Yew go back 'ta bed little Dragon!"

"Flarey's right, you are in no condition to be fighting again." Rainbow points out to Lorcan that the Dragon is still hurt from when Twilight had harmed him before, along with the attack by the evil Dragon. "The third time, you could be dead!"

"Right, we don't want to lose you this time." Nyx said with a nod.

"Look. I don't care of what I'm doing. I'm doing of what needs to be done. And trust me, I'm gonna finish it." Lorcan said seriously. He felt responsible for having a hoof for what's going to happen tonight. The Dragon want to fix it.

"Lorcan, please. I can't let you go! After what has happened, I can't put the risk of you again because of me..." Twilight spoke quietly and sadly. She is still regretting what she herself had done and this time, wants Lorcan to be alive.

"Listen, Twilight. I get it of what you had done in the past. But remember, it's Sec. That bastard is mine to kill! He and his dad owe me for ruining everything. And I'm gonna make sure that my dad is in hell for good!"

"Lorcan..."

"I've done with that jackass. I'm truly done with that past. I want to redeem it. And I meant it. I can be funny Dragon, but I'm a serious one too." Lorcan snorts as smoke came out of his nostrils. No more Mr. Funny Dragon! Time for some flank kicking or tail kicking!

"Alright, Lorcan. I'll let you." Twilight said with a thoughtful smile.

"What?!" Most of everyone gasps in shock and alarm. Did the princess say what they thought she said?

"Twilight, be serious!" Applejack protests to Twilight over her decision. "'Dat Dragon is barely alive."

"Right, Twilight, don't make a bad decision again!" Rarity insists to Twilight, worried that her friend may be making a bad decision like before.

"Don't tell me you are sending my brother on a suicide mission!" Spike groans, slapping his forehead. "I knew you would..."

Twilight spoke over the crowd's protests, "No. I'm not against him. I'm giving him a chance of redemption. And the time is now."

"Thanks..." Lorcan said, giving his former enemy a weak smile.

"Then, we're ready." Virtue said seriously. Looks like there's no going back now. Lorcan is now part of the mission.

Celestia cast a spell on Lorcan, causing his injuries to heal, much to his surprise. The princess smiles while saying, "We need you to be in tip-top shape for this."

"Thanks, Tia." Lorcan said as he took the bandages off. His wounds are gone, as if they were never there to begin with.

"If I were the enemy, where would I be hiding and performing the ritual?" Luna ask thoughtfully. There must be some place where the enemy would perform the ritual, but where?

"Reports claimed that the Dragons came from Everfree Forest." Celestia said. She recall the deer sending her messages, telling her of how the Dragons are last seen leaving the Everfree Forest. "I'd say it's the perfect way of them in spying on our situation and plan to attack Ponyville, then the rest of Equestria.""

"Not if we stop them first. It's time to end the Dragon's Rebellion for good..." Azure said in determination as everyone cheers in agreement. Time to stop the rebellion and nip it in the flank/butt.

----------------------

The Dragons were in the center in the middle of a pit with some crystals in the center of it. The time had come for the resurrection to be at hand! Once Tadaka is back, no one could stop him!

"Prepare the ingredients." Shendu ordered sinisterly. He and the Demon Lords were there, overseeing what could be the return of one of the biggest evils that Equestria had ever seen!

"Lava of a Volcano!" Cann exclaimed as he poured in some lava from a cup. The pit began to move a bit.

"Fang of a Reptile!" Jast ordered as he broke one of his fangs out. It hurt a lot, but it's for the best. The Dragon groaned in pain as he threw the fang right in.

"The Body of Old!" Sec exclaimed as one of his men somehow dropped a huge Dragon corpse into the pit.

"Is it soup yet?" MC Cobra asked impatiently.

"Rage of an enemy." Sec said as he opened up a vial then opened it. Some darkness poured into the pit in success. He took it without Twilight even realizing it.

"Blood of the Son." Thay laughed as he dropped Lorcan's blood from the knife.

Soon, the pit began to explode before boiling a bit. The time was almost here.

"The time is coming. With Tadaka's might and genius on our sides, both Demon Lords and Dragons can rule the world!" Drago exclaimed with a mad, twisted laugh.

"Long Live the Dragons and Demon Lords!" Sec exclaimed. All the ritual needed was to be finished up.

"Indeed... Finally... After so long, our dream of conquest on this mere weakling and pathetic land can finally come true..." Tso Lan said wickedly and in determination. He and his brethren had waited a long time and now, it's finally here.

"And the revenge on those who have banished us to the Demon World!" Bai Tza hissed wickedly and in hatred. "Especially Twilight Sparkle..."

"Indeed. Spike and Lorcan will pay for their treacherous betrayal!" Shendu said wickedly while nodding.

"Not a chance!" A familiar voice of Celestia's exclaimed. The villains turned to see that she had arrived, along with her allies, army, etc.

"It was you! I should have known." Twilight said, seeing the heads of the ones that she, Ben, Nyx, and their group in the End of Equestria has banished. "You eight Demon Lords are responsible of this mess. What exactly are you trying to achieve in bringing Tadaka back?"

Shendu smirked as he explained, "You see, Twilight... Tadaka was the best as Peta. When you tore Peta apart, it makes Drago and his minions in bringing him back alive. So, Tadaka was perfect to come back alive. He is the key strategist in leading to conquer the world."

Bai Tza chuckled as she added, "To resurrect him, we required both blood and hatred. Both of you are perfect."

"You bastards!" Rainbow shouted angrily.

"You're even worse than before!" Nyx exclaimed in agreement. "I almost lost my mommy because of you!"

"You guys never change, not at all!" Ben yelled angrily.

"Right...you're bad guys." Fluttershy said meekly.

"You used us, try to turn us against one another!" Twilight exclaimed angrily while nodding. "Luckily for us, we found you out!"

“It doesn't matter. When we're through with you, I will have my daughter back. I will fix her the way she was meant to be. And above all, all of you will be forgotten! She is the Princess of Demons!" Tso Lan explained darkly. He will get Nyx back and forced her back to what 'she was meant to be'.

"Hello! I'm the oldest than her! I'm the Prince of Demons!” Drago exclaimed, annoyed that he was being forgotten all of the sudden.

"Demon Dragons. Remember that, son." Shendu reminds his son, rolling his eyes at this.

"Destroy them all! Wipe them out! Sec finish the job!" Tso Lan exclaimed, ordering Sec to finish the ritual. Hopefully for the villains, they can get this done before it is ruined!

“Yes, sir!” Sec exclaims, saluting as he turns to Jast. “Jast! Finish the work! This ends now!”

"Right!" Jast said with a nod.

"How many times do I have to tell you idiots?!" Nyx yelled angrily, "I am not your daughter! I am not the Princess of Demons! And I WON'T GO WITH YOU!! YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME BACK, YOU S**T-FACED COCKMASTERS!!!" Hearing this got Tso Lan to yell out in shock from hearing her insult.

"WHOA!" Most of everyone exclaimed in shock by the language.

"She didn't learn that from me!" Twilight exclaimed in shock.

"Awesome burn, Nyx!" Rainbow praised with a grin.

"Yet please don't do that again." Ben said to Nyx awkwardly. "Your grandma would think we're setting a bad example for you."

Tso Lan's shock almost immediately turned to rage. How dare she speak to him and his comrades that way! He growled as he shouted at Nyx in rage, "No one insults Tso Lan like that!!!"

"Oh, how embarrassing." A familiar voice said sarcastically and playfully. Then, Discord appeared next to Celestia while glaring smugly at the villains, "Little Nyxie must've picked that language up from a satirical adult cartoon series that's not for children."

"FIGHT THEM!" Tso Lan roared furiously. The fight went underway as the ponies and Dragons charged at one another.

Pinkamena spun her blades, making a tornado as her tail spun with her sword ready to fight. She commented, "Even if we fail to stop the return of Tadaka, that does not mean we will allow the Demons to reign with this monster. Let's show them what we are made of!"

"Yeah, let's rock!" Rainbow shouted determinedly.

The Unicorns fires out their magic, the Pegasus flew around, hitting their enemies. The Earth Ponies quickly did not waste time in knocking the lower enemies down big time. They can't allow Tadaka to come back or all is lost!

"Anyone for chaos?" Discord asked with a smirk as he snapped his lion fingers.

The result of the snap made the start raining anvils on the Dragons, most of them yelped as they dodged being hit like crazy.

Virtue took his Twin Lord Swords out, then swung and struck down on most of his enemies while dodging and avoiding the attacks. As his body glowed greenish, he charged and gave an X-shaped mark with lightning strikes.

Blade Dragoon swung his Crescent Dragon Blade in defeating most of his enemies while blocking the attacks. He then unleashed the powerful stroke of win in blowing them away.

Warpath punched and kicked his enemies hard and quick while having his body deflected and hard strong against any kinds of attacks. He roared wildly while jumping up high. Warpath took out his Serpent Forked Spear and slammed it on the ground in creating an earthquake.

Dragonspear dodged and avoided the attacks quickly while swinging and striking his Dragon Spear at his enemies one-by-one. Three enemies struck their spears at him. He dodged and slide down straight to the front while tripping them to the ground. He jumped up as his body glowed. Dragonspear swung and thrust his spear at most of his enemies hard and quick for a few times before giving a hard swing of his spear on them.

Saber Dragoon dodged and avoided the attacks while striking and slashing his Twin Dragon Sabers at his enemies hard and quick. As his body glowed brightly, Saber cried wildly. He disappeared. As the enemies screamed in pain upon receiving the attacks, Saber appeared at the back of them.

One-Eyed Anger cried wildly and angrily as he blocked and deflected the attacks against most of his enemies while swinging and striking his scimitar at them hard and quick. His body glowed in blue as he swung his scimitar in destroying most of his enemies for three times. Anger then jumped up and slammed his on the ground in summoning the fire in destroying them.

Bladestrike roared in anger as he charged and swung his blades against his enemies. As his body glowed blue, he roared in anger as Bladestrike launched his powerful swinging axes at them hard and quick.

Bullhound roared wildly as he charged and rolled as a ball in ramming and charging on most of their enemies hard and quick. The Mystic Pony jumped and slammed his Mace in slamming on the ground hard.

Azure Phoenix dodged and avoided the attacks while swinging his Phoenix Emperor Sword against them quick and swift. As his body glowed blue, he swung his sword in summoning the freezing hails and arrows in defeating most of his enemies.

Strikespell dodged and blocked the attacks quick and fast while he stroke his Dual Blade at his enemies for a few times. He parted his Dual Blade in two as he swung and struck his Twin Phoenix Dual Blades in defeating and destroying most of his enemies. Strikespell summoned the diamond hails of ices in destroying most of his enemies.

"Falcon... PUNCH!!!" Pinkie shouted as she used Falcon Punch on one of her enemies, sending him flying.

"Take that, you evil Dragons!" Rainbow shouted as she kicked one of her own enemies before dodging a few blows from another one.

"TRIFORCE SHOWER!" Ben shouted as his Master Sword fires a shot into the sky.

The shot made a Triforce in the sky before showering down blasts at the enemies, knocking them down and sending them all packing hard.

"I'll make you regret insulting us with vulgar words, filly!" Tso Lan snarled at Nyx.

"I'd like to see you try it, lizard lips!" Nyx taunted the villain before blowing a raspberry at him, pissing him off even more.

"SPIRIT STRIKE!" Ben exclaimed. He then spun around quickly, causing a huge blast that hit the Demon Lords, knocking them away in shock. "Ha! You like that?! I've learned that myself! It can hurt any Demon Lords even when they are out of their bodies!"

"Good shot, Daddy!" Nyx praised Ben with a grin.

"What do you think?” Ben asked Strikespell as he gave a cocky grin.

Strikespell huffed while rolling his eyes, “Beginner's Luck as usual.”

Ben groaned in disbelief. Was there no way to winning Strikespell over? "You're stubborn as always. I never understood of why you can't even appreciate me."

"Simple... You're an illegitimate son of Celestia." Strikespell remarked bitterly to Ben.

"Why, I oughta-!” Ben snarled. Who does this jerk think he is calling him illegitimate?!

Saber stepped in before this conversion turns worst, "Illegitimate or not, we've got mission to perform! I swear to the Dragon God if you don't shut up for the moment! I will give some knuckles in waking you up!”

"Fine!" Ben and Strikespell groaned in annoyance. Their little argument will have to wait…for now.

"Twilight, teleport us over." Lorcan said in determination. "If we can do that, we will interrupt things before Tadaka comes back."

"You got it." Twilight nodded, sharing Lorcan's determination, "Hang on!"

Twilight grabbed Lorcan then made a huge teleport. The cult was close to finishing things up...but then the Alicorn and Dragon appeared, startling them all. Both of them blasted at the cult members, knocking them back.

"Give it up, Sec! It's over! You can't win! Looks like you failed your dad." Lorcan exclaimed, giving a sneer to Sec and his pals for their failure. "No vengeance. No revenge. Ponies and Dragons will live in peace together as always!"

Sec hissed in anger, "Not if I make one final part of the ritual, traitor. Long live Tadaka!"

"Don't you dare-!" Lorcan exclaimed but Draco flew in and fire a blast, keeping the two away.

"Hurry up and finish things!" Drago called out to Sec quickly.

"To bring one powerful General from the death, we four give our lives to him! Our might! Our strengths! Our powers! They are his to command! We give ourselves….so that Tadaka Draconian will live!!!" Sec exclaimed as his eyes glowed along with his allies. "LONG LIVE THE AGE OF DEMONS AND DRAGONS!!!!"

Suddenly, the four cult members turned into energy before flying into the pit. Twilight and Lorcan fired blasts in trying to stop them, but it's too late, they were already inside the pit. Soon it exploded, making one huge rumble.

"NO!!!" Twilight exclaims in horror. That doesn't look good. "STOP!" Twilight yelled out to where she and those with her try to stop the ceremony from continuing on.

"Too Late, Sparkle!" Drago made a sly remark in stating this issue at the enemy before gazing back at the ritual. "WaAaaaay Too Late!" Drago spoke forth this with a wide grin on his face while strong winds were blowing across him and the others.

"It is time." Intellect said grimly. Everything has been for naught. Tadaka is finally making his return.

Schemetrick nodded, saying in agreement, "Indeed, Tadaka has returned... This one... is different... I believe those cults have added the Dark Mystic Amulet in him to be strong and powerful."

"Just as I predicted. But in order to destroy him for good, we must weakened him."

"Let's begin the ritual. I can hope Tao, Dragon Kick and Seeker returned home safely."

"They will. Come and we must perform the tricks now." Intellect advises his pal. The two meanwhile must weakened Tadaka once he wakes up or all is lost.

Intellect and Schemetrick set the ritual at once by pouring the black and white powder on the floor: a yin-yang symbol with Chinese Symbols of the North, South, West and East and Four Sovereign Creatures and the candles. They then sat down and chanted calmly and firmly.

------------------

At the Tombs of Thousand Heroes Graveyard; Tao, Dragon Kick and Seeker had arrived on the area. They looked around in searching and looking for their objective.

Suddenly, something glowed and beamed at them. Tao, Dragon Kick and Seeker turned and looked up. They smiled in relief. The heroes have found it.

"Boys... I think we found it." Tao said calmly to the others as he takes the object that the group was looking for.

"Good... We'd better get back home now. I just hope Twilight wasn't trying anything stupid again. I hope she forgave Lorcan." Dragon Kick said, hoping that the situation with Lorcan has been resolved.

"Don't worry, she will. We must leave now before Grimmore found out what we were up to."

"Yeah! No kidding!" Seeker exclaims in agreement. The longer that the group stays here, the most likely that Grimmore would figure out what's going on.

Seeker transformed into a giant dragon. Both Tao and Dragon Kick took a Chinese Lantern-like with a candle wax on it. They turned and jumped on his back. He flew up to the sky, heading back to Equestria.

Not one of them are aware of what's about to happen.

--------------------

"Spike, Spike, Spike! Get outta here! He's back!" Lorcan exclaims to his brother in alarm.

"Who's Back?" Spike ask Lorcan although he is already suspecting that that "he" is!

Soon the ritual was completing itself as the blood from Lorcan, the remains of Tadaka's planted seed of evil and hate was absorbed into crystals that emerged from the ground. This was the familiar Body Rejuvenation spell from the Book of Forbidden Spells that Drago & Sec's group somehow obtain the knowledge to use it. The crystals were forming themselves, shaping and growing larger and larger, before eye holes were made, and light was returning to them. And soon, the crystal shell cracked before imploding to break off to reveal what was within. It is a huge dragon with sharp teeth and fangs, green slits for eyes, and a horn that matches Spykoran the Old's the King of the Dragons and Spike's grandfather, on his head to his tail, he has a purplish black body color and has messy hair. There was no mistaking it, this was...Tadaka!

Author's Note:

It's too late. Tadaka has returned to plague all! Can the heroes stand up to this returning evil? Or will the Age of Dragons has truly begun? Read, review and suggest.