• Published 26th Jan 2015
  • 3,551 Views, 416 Comments

Table for Two - KitsuneRisu



There's a cafe at the edge of town: cozy, warm, and inviting. A place to go when you need somewhere to be. But here, in this cafe, everyone is equal. In this cafe, everyone is free to speak their mind. And in this cafe, the Gods listen back.

  • ...
10
 416
 3,551

[ART]

Here's just a bunch of interesting things of the art-sort that various people have done for me.

This card was done by Crack Javelin sort of as a joke that he kept making where he insisted The Owner was Pierce Brosnan. I then took his art and turned it into a card for kicks.

It then later prompted this card by FanOfMostEverything.

Comments ( 16 )

So, is the "incomplete" status correct?
If so, then I have a question — are ther plans for finishing the story?

6356517
The final chapter will go up tomorrow or later today. I have it finished; I'm just waiting for an editor to take a look at it. And it will be set as 'complete'.

6356552
That is great to hear! Thanks!

6358578 Sorry, I thought the reference to the hotel was a tribute to a wonderful ask blog, Ask the Equestrian Games Inspector, written by Skywriter. In it, there's a Hotel Soarkovski (what I meant to write the first time) unstuck from space and time, that appears and draws ponies in... rather like an evil version of the cafe.

6358611
Ahhh, I see now! Thanks for clarifying that for me. ^_^
And I cannot confirm nor deny anything without express permission from the secretary. =3

Now if only I played Magic the Gathering, I could use these x3 No time for complicated card games, however. I've managed to wrap my head around Blackjack, and I win near everytime, so I'm good! :rainbowlaugh: Thank you so very much for this phenomenal journey that I both understood and was so puzzled at the same time :pinkiecrazy: This is up there, Kitsy. For me, at least. I memorize my favourites, which is quite a challenge due to memory issues, but I'm not here to grouse or gripe. You're right up there with this one, and I can say for certain that I will not forget this one. I honestly look forward to fanart so I can decorate my room a bit x3

I'm'a move this around to the appropriate bookshelves now, then write out a somewhat-decent review when I get off work. Just sayin'.

6360203

YEAH WELL I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT.

6358866
Thank you!
I'm humbled. A long time ago, there were a few people who wanted to donate chapters. I hope they're still interested; that'd be really fun.
And I hope to see you again in the sequel stories if and when I write them!

6360289

Mmm, well, right now I'm working on some ideas for parallel stories set in this universe/concept of the Prism, so please do look out for them.

WITH ALL THE EYES I CAN MUSTER. :pinkiehappy:

6393496 Yup, See 6358611 for the full explanation.

6401545 that's to me a happy sad face. pinkie is crying bittersweet tears but smiling.

6700067 yeah fortunately I eventually found it.

An utterly fascinating concept told through non-linear time, different realities, altered vectors and vast potentials. One of those stories that make you stop and really read the words on the page. A story that makes you think and challenges your brain to reconfigure and adjust. A way of thinking that you know makes sense... yet you need to push yourself just that little bit to get the pieces to fit.

There are times when you want a good romance, a silly comedy, a thrilling adventure or a pull of a heartstring. And then there are times when you want to let your mind wander down the road less traveled. Maybe you'll find something new. Something interesting and something unique. Something... special.

This story is all that and more.

I have a feeling my mind will be puzzling this out for quite some time. And I might just have to come back to the Cafe someday with some fresh eyes, fresh thoughts and fresh questions.

Thankfully, as long as I expect that they serve Earl Grey there too, I think it'll be fine. After all, what coffee shop doesn't serve Earl Grey? Yeah. I think it'll turn out just fine in the end.

Thank you for sharing it with us.

I've reviewed your story HERE!

10259863
Yeah, I since found it. I think I couldn't find it at the time because my mature filter was on and the story is rated mature even though I don't really think it needs to be.

Login or register to comment