• Published 9th May 2012
  • 3,844 Views, 238 Comments

Trixie's Redemption - Jacob Applehoof



Trixie's life had always been selfish and egotistical...but one act will change her life...and the lives of everyone in Ponyville.

Comments ( 12 )

1762381 sequal from the original ending or the alt ending
please be the original cause the alt was not the best you've ever put out

1763033 the original, of course. The alternate was more of a "what if", an after thought.:ajsmug:

1907832 I do believe you are on the wrong story, friend...

1907832 this comment would be better suited for my Octavia story

I saw some author complain about people voting their story down but not telling why, so I'll tell you why.
I have never seen a story with so much OOC, Trixie, the bragging douchebag falls in love with Twi in a few weeks, without having meet her after her humiliation, then when she finally manage to be with her she leave for one of her best friend in less than two days? WTF mate, WTF!
Too much talking and hearing the characters thoughts and not enough description, no one can understand anything without description. I'm sorry if i offend you with this comment, it's not my intention, but your story is badly written.

Don't get me wrong, the idea is good, trixie feeling guilty and stuff, thinking she likes Twilight but then going for Dash, but Trixie's Redemption is definitely the worst fanfic and maybe the worst story i have ever read. I'm scared of continuing picking stories on Fimfiction now.

You should read some stories like Archmage or the Diaries of a Madman, compare them to your work and try to see where you screwed up.

1936650 ...oh...ouch. Jesus, that hurt. This was my first story, the first serious fic I've ever done...and to have someone say it was SO bad that they no longer want to be on this site...fuck...it's really that bad? Fine, you win. I'll tell my audience that I'm done writing fan fictions. I suppose those 92 thumbs up and the countless comments saying how this story was one of their favorites was a lie? Christ... alright... :fluttershysad:

1936650 Woah woah, too far bro. If you didn't like the story, fair enough. I think it's good that you tried to explain why you didn't like it, but calling it the worst story you've ever read is too much. Back up, man. Have a little bit of respect for this story please. Jacob has been working on this thing for years (the dates all say 2012 because he updated them and edited the early chapters, they were originally posted in 2011).

Show a little respect for your fellow authors here. We don't do this as a living, for many of us it's just a bit of fun. To get our ideas out there. If you want to give criticism, be constructive about it, instead of just insulting people.

Comment posted by starwantrix deleted Oct 16th, 2017
Login or register to comment