• Published 16th Nov 2014
  • 743 Views, 77 Comments

The Gaming Princess - Red and Black Alicorn OC



You know what the princess of the night does in her spare time? She plays on her Xbox 360!

  • ...
16
 77
 743

Party Invite to Gummies After-Birthday Party!

To Fossil-Dragon-Messiah, hello! You wanted to join Gummies exciting after-birthday party! If you have any drinks or scrumpcious snacks, then feel free to take them along! We have plenty of cake and other goodies, so don't worry if you can't find anything to bring with you! Oh, I also forgot one thing, I'll ask Celestia if we can go through the portal to the human world to get you, so transport isn't needed! Drag along friends who want to take part in the awesomeness!

P.S. if your actually a changeling in real life, than please don't take away all of the fun from the party!

Location: Ponyville, Sugarcube Corner


To Radience, or Radiance, or Radiencierette! I cannot remember! You wanted to join Gummies exciting after-birthday party! If you have any drinks or radiant snacks, then feel free to take them along! We have plenty of cake and other goodies, so don't fret if you can't find anything to bring with you! Oh, I also forgot one thing, I'll ask Celestia if we can go through the portal to the human world to get you, so transport isn't needed! Bring along any pals who want to join in on the fun!

P.S. I'll try to get a Xbox or some sort of gaming console for you to play on!

Location: Ponyville, Sugarcube Corner


To Jacob Bading, hya! You wanted to join Gummies exciting after-birthday party! If you have any drinks or scrumpcious snacks, then feel free to take them along! We have plenty of cake and other goodies, so don't worry if you can't find anything to bring with you! Oh, I also forgot one thing, I'll ask Celestia if we can go through the portal to the human world to get you, so transport isn't neccarcary! Bring along any friends if you wish!

P.S. thanks for letting me use your account to write stories, it's fun!

Location: Ponyville, Sugarcube Corner

Author's Note:

P.S if you want to describe yourself, gender wise or your personality (e.g. fun, funny, childish, ect...) Or your age, than I'll be able to know how to write you down in the story, it'll make sense, trust me! Those who want to be apart of this story than you can just say Gimme a Invite!, and I'll make a invite for you in this same chapter. Keep in mind, if your thinking 'this is a very short chapter' than don't worry! I'm in the middle of writing it now!

Comments ( 4 )

5548703 Eyup, that's a pretty calm reaction to that chapter compared to other users reading it!

5970614 Yeah, that's when I realised I wasn't really cut out for really long stories, I've found that shorter stories fit into my forté better. With short stories I manage to concentrate on the detail alot better than when I right long ones, I kinda get too focussed on trying to whizz through the story and completing it. A good (or bad) example of this is The Dead Kingdom, its lack of detail destroys itself. I bit off more than I could chew.

5970727 you've now made me feel guilty about not finishing the story

Login or register to comment