• Published 21st Oct 2014
  • 1,853 Views, 54 Comments

Their First... - Alchemystudent



a series of short stories about Twilight and the others many firsts.

  • ...
2
 54
 1,853

Her First Dress

“Now, where on earth did I put them bed sheets? I just bought them yesterday, don’t you know,” Pearl asked, walking through the house. Her mind quickly began to run through possible scenarios, trying her best to figure out why would some pony take her best bed sheets.

Her search was beginning to prove fruitless, until she heard some upbeat dance music coming from her daughter’s room. Eyebrow raised, Pearl walked into her eldest’s room, wondering why would the four year old would be playing such loud music. The answer came in the form of seeing said daughter sitting behind a makeshift podium (consisting of an old treasure chest) with a microphone in hoof, “And strolling down the runway is Mrs. Kitty wearing a Rarity Belle original. This fine outfit is sure to please all of her friends and other kitty playmates.”

Pearl let out a soft chuckle as she looked at the ‘audience’ that consisted mostly of stuffed animals and various dolls, including one of princess Celestia. At the end of the runway, she caught sight of what happened to her new bed sheets. They were now enjoying a new life as a makeshift dress for her daughter’s cat plush. Shaking her head, the pink unicorn lean against the door frame to watch the scene. Yeah, she should scold her, punish the little unicorn for what happened; however, she just couldn't find it in her to do it.

After all, it just might lead to something big one day...