• Published 21st Oct 2014
  • 1,851 Views, 54 Comments

Their First... - Alchemystudent



a series of short stories about Twilight and the others many firsts.

  • ...
2
 54
 1,851

Her First Audience

Boared! There was no other word in all of Equestria that described how she felt at that moment. If you were to search all of the dictionaries in all of Equestria, you would not be able to find a word that would quite so elegantly describe how she felt at this moment. Yes, the two-year old princess of the night was at that moment, boared out of her skull and there was only one way to fix that. With a tinysnort of determination, she went out in search of the one cure of her boardom.

Said cure was walking alongside her father, King Titan, and was listening to his lesson on how to properly address petitioneers and the public. It was then she felt a tugging on her tail, and small, “tia”, coming from behind her. Turning around, the princess looked at her little sister, “Luna I-”

“Well,” King Titan began. “It seems, dear daughter, that you have somepony who wishes to have an audience with you. You would do well to listen to her request.”

Celestia let out a happy sigh and looked to her younger sister, “All right. The princess of the sun kingdom now notices the princess of the room next to hers. What does thou request of the throne, oh princess?”

The little filly crossed her forelegs over her chest with her eyes narrowed, “Tia!” and then pointed to her room with a snort.

With a giggle, the white alicorn filly nodded in agreement, “I see. The crown acknowledges the petition from her royal magesty and will fulfill her request,” she then turned to her father and bowed. “Your highness, we humbly regret to inform you that we will have to dump all school work, lessons, and teaching for today in order to fulfill the request of her little sister.”

“The crown understands your duties and will let you leave to fulfill her request,” King Titan said, bowing his head in understanding. “You have done well on your first audience, my dear daughter.”

Celestia smiled as she picked up her little sister in her magic and carried the litle filly on her back. After making sure she was out of earshot, she wispered to the little filly’s ear, “Thank you.”

“Tia!” Luna giggled, nuzzling her head into Celestia’s mane