• Published 21st Oct 2014
  • 1,851 Views, 54 Comments

Their First... - Alchemystudent



a series of short stories about Twilight and the others many firsts.

  • ...
2
 54
 1,851

Her First Applebuck

“Big Mac?” Apple Blossom called out from inside the farmhouse. “Did ya finish bucking the apples for today?”

“Eeyup,” Big mac said, confidence in his voice.

“Even Johhny?” she asked, smiling smugly at her eldest.

Sighing, Big Mac turned around, mumbling, “Nope.” Walking silently, he continued a long journey to the misbehaving tree. It was one that always seemed to give him the most trouble, the one that he would forget when he would tend to the orchard. Grumbling, he thought about how he couldn't wait for his sister to become big enough to help him out. Then, he would just sit back and make her do all of the work, “Yeah, that would show that freeloader. Hanging around here fer three years and not putting in a days work. Maybe Ah should start making her work right now, serve her right! Ah swear, if Ah tried something like that paw would have mah-”

“Apples!” came a squeal from the misbehaving tree.

Curious as to who said that, Big mac walked quickly to the tree and found his little sister sitting in front of an apple. The apple was bigger than she was, and looked like it could squish her. But, the brave little farmer was not intimated by the big apple and quickly went to work trying to eat it. Big Mac could do nothing but stand there and watch, crossing his forelegs as his little sister began to eat the fruit of her labor, “Maybe...Ah should hold off on making her work just yet. Ah want her to be little just a bit more.”

Hearing her big brother approach, the young apple looked up to the red stallion from her apple and smiled, “Ah’m a big girl now, Big Mac. Ah bucked an apple all by mahself!”

“Eeyup,” Big mac beamed with pride. “Ya sure are.”