• Published 31st Aug 2014
  • 831 Views, 24 Comments

Magic Paint Brushes 2: A New Canvas To Paint On - Ugly-Duckling123



In their most recent visit to Equestia, Sarah and Eric can tell something is very very wrong...

  • ...
3
 24
 831

Chap 4

Up in Canterlot, Chrysalis was singing to herself how she'll control all of the ponies of Equestria.


'This plan is going just perfect
The kind of plan that will not fall
Everypony I'll soon control
Every stallion, mare and foal
Who says a girl can't really have it all?'

A light cough behind her made her spin around to see Sombra standing there.

"I think you mean 'We'll control' Chrysalis." he said looking at her questioningly.

"Of course, I was just replaying a song I sang when I came here last time." she said looking around the room "Get into the mood you know."

"Ah huh." Sombra said not really believing her. "So what are we going to do next then." he asked looking around the room as if looking for ideas when a knock came to the door.

"Enter," Chrysalis said to the door as a solider Changeling came in taking off his helmet and bowing to the two before him.

"Your Highness's," it began "We have lost another collector from Ponyville. But witnesses said that before she was killed by the assassin she was trying to get three Humans under her spell."

"What did these 'Humans' look like?" Sombra asked.

"Two boy's and one girl. The girl and one of the boys wore outfits that looked like rainbows, the other boy was just a mismatch thing. Sir." he said.

"Well what are you here for?" Chrysalis asked "Go out there and capture them why did you come to us to tell us about them?"

"The witnesses also said that they felt strong magic come off of them. Ma'am." the solider said trying not to show fear but not to upstage his queen either.

"Then take some troupes with you when you catch them you idiot." Chrysalis said "Do I have to think of everything around here?"

"Yes Ma'am," he said saluting and running out of the room to relay the order.

"I wonder which one he was saying yes to," Sombra said under his breath smirking.


*


Down in the Everfree Forest, Sarah, Eric, Jack and Discord had just entered the castle and were immediately stopped by a group of Earth Ponies.

"All right who's trying to get into this castle now then?" one of them said as someone came over.

"Oh Abby surely you remember your friendly neighborhood Discord." Discord said bowing a grin on his face elbowing Jack when he got up. "Get it? Neigh-borhood cause their ponies."

"Good one teach," Jack said laughing, spurting chocolate milk out of his nose all over the ponies dyeing their coats brown.

"What's all this then Abby?" a strong voice asked as a hat-less Applejack came over, then seeing who was there smiled but then, turning to Eric asked "What was the nick name you gave Rainbow Dash down in the dungeon of this place."

"Cloud-Butt." Eric said smiling as he heard the cry 'STOP CALLING ME THAT!' in his head.

"Let them in Abby their friends trust me," Applejack said shooing the group away. "Though I can't say I've met you before..." she said looking at Jack.

"He's my cousin," Sarah explained as they began walking through the castle's hallways following Applejack.

"Take it y'all a bit of a trickster?" she asked looking over her shoulder not seeing him or Discord, then felt something playing with her hair. "Will you get off of me?" she said shaking her head making two mini Jack and Discord's fall to the floor.

"Well that wasn't very nice," Jack said getting back to normal size. "Was it?"

"Jack, for once can you try and behave, and tone down your level of what you think is fun?" Sarah asked.

"I can try cuz," Jack said "But I don't think it will work. And how can a student of Discord tone down on all things fun? It's like... Like a death sentence." he said zapping up a jail's outfit complete with handcuffs and ankle ball.

"Hold it," Applejack said catching what he just said. "You're a student of Discord? Since when did you start teaching people your tricks?" she turned this to the Draconequus.

"Why since I met him and found out he liked playing pranks of course." Discord said in a Japanese sensi's outfit a black and yellow polka-dotted belt around his waist, bowing to Jack who was now in a karate outfit himself a brown and orange polka-dotted belt on his waist, who bowed back.

"Oh give me a break," Eric said rolling his eyes at the scene, continuing down the hall slipping on the now soap trail hallway banging his head on the floor. "What was that for?" he said slipping and sliding trying to get up.

"Well you said 'Give me a break'." Jack said hovering above the boy on a cotton-candy cloud loving the anger in Eric's face grow as he kept on failing to get up.

"I didn't mean it literally you mismatched pranking bully!" Eric cried after another failed attempt.

"Oh, alright," Jack said trying to sound like himself but the fun had gone out of his voice, as he snapped his fingers making the soapy trail disappear. "I think I'll go play in the forest a bit cuz," he said turning to Sarah. "Let you two lovebirds see Twilight by your self. After all why would the leader of the Elements of Harmony want to meet a 'mismatched pranking bully' for?" he said glaring at Eric who had just gotten up and looking at him.

"Jack wait," Sarah said trying to stop him but a snap and a flash of light later, and he was gone.