• Published 31st Aug 2014
  • 831 Views, 24 Comments

Magic Paint Brushes 2: A New Canvas To Paint On - Ugly-Duckling123



In their most recent visit to Equestia, Sarah and Eric can tell something is very very wrong...

  • ...
3
 24
 831

Chap 32

Third Pony POV

After about twenty seconds of the two of them kissing Jack and Suzy pulled apart.

Suzy looking a whole lot better, Jack looking very pale and tired.

"So..." Jack asked panting a bit eyes only on Suzy. "That do it?"

In form of an answer, Suzy shifted back to her Human form and smiled hugging him.

"Thank you," she whispered.

"Ok ok love birds," Rainbow Dash's voice came ringing into their ears making them look up "If you forgot we still have a few things to take care of." she said pointing to the fight the royals were having with the snowman which was a bit smaller than before and not as fast.

"Did it.. really take that that much energy Suz?" Jack asked slowly getting up wobbling a bit poofing up the staff he had earlier to lean on shaking off the others saying he was fine.

"I said it would Jack," Suzy replied playing with her hair looking away. "But as long as you still have your love and powers... I think it'll be alright."

Just then there was a loud roar and crash as Jacks snowman came crashing down after Sombra sliced one of it's legs off anger on his face panting a bit as his stood up tall and shot his eyes over to the group Chrysalis next to him showing the same amount of anger on her face as she flicked a strand if hair out of her face.

"I have had enough, messing around with these childish games," Sombra said stomping his hooves to show his anger "Either you hand over Equestria or we will kill each and everyone of you."

"Ok," Jack said stepping forward making everyone look at him surprised. "Ok you can have Equestria. I mean it's not really all that important is it? Not like Earth is it guys?" he asked Eric and Sarah telling them to play along.

"Earth?" the king asked letting the name of this new land roll on his tongue.

"Yeah Earth, the place where us three are from," Jack continued pointing to himself and Eric and Sarah. "Earth's got everything Equestria has but it's easier to get to. On Earth someone falls in love with another person every five seconds or something like that," he said to Chrysalis getting her wings buzzing in excitement.

"And there are ginormous crystal mines in one country called Brazil at least, and Earth also has a whole new section of fears that can not be found in Equestira. Such there are these things called Roller-Coasters that's basically an all you can eat buffet for fear..." he continued this time aiming it towards Sombra.

"Err... Jack I think you may be stretching it a bit," Sarah said worried into Jack's ear.

"That's how salesmen work Cuz," Jack whispered back zapping up a salesman's outfit complete with jacket, straw hat, and shrinking the staff down to a cane. "Trust me, this will work."

"So how do we get to this 'Earth' boy?" Sombra asked after a bit of time discussing with Chrysalis, both with evil looks on their faces.

"First Your Majesty," Jack said bowing low for respect "Both of you must hereby and hence forth pull back all the taking over Equestria junk, give it back to Luna and Celestia, and leave it be..." Jack said pausing to give them time to think on this situation and relay that part of the deal.

"That part is taken care of boy," Chrysalis answered "All my Changelings that are still loyal to me..." she hissed looking to Suzy eyes narrowing "Have backed off from your towns and cities and are leaving them now as we speak." she said turning her attention to Luna and Celestia.

"And next..." Jack said snapping his fingers making a large purple horseshoe shaped mirror appear, stepping aside. "You just need to step through this lovely magical mirror, and you'll find yourself on Earth." bowing presenting the mirror to them.

"And there will be no tricks or anything like that?" Sombra asked raising an eyebrow to the boy that was after all the Student of Discord.

"No tricks sir," Jack continued "Cross my heart hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye. Just walk on through, and once your on the other side, you'll be on Earth."

Tension built as everyone watch the King of Darkness and the Queen of the Changeling with nearly her whole hoard, only the hoofull that backed Suzy up earlier stayed put, walk up the steps and through the mirror.

Once the last Changeling was gone, Jack shifted his cane into a sledge hammer poofing up protective gear for everyone and smashed the mirror into pieces.

"Jack I can't believe you just let those two just go to Earth," Sarah said once the shock got over everyone, who backed her up with this.

"Oh come on Cuz," Jack said zapping the broken mirror and hammer away "What did being under Sombra's magic mess with your memory? What is the one thing that Equestria has the Earth doesn't that both of them need to get though life?"

"Oh... Oh I know," Pinkie said bouncing around waving her hoof in the air "Me... Me... Pick me..."

"Yes Pinkie?" Jack asked smiling sucking on a straw for his chocolate milk smirking.

"Magic... The answer is Magic right?" Pinkie said grinning proudly.

"Correct-a-mondo, my bouncy pink friend," Jack answered giving her a 'Well Done' sticker with his face on it, making her squeal in delight. "And even if they've figured it out by now... Now that the mirrors been destroyed, they can't get back."

"Ok so that's all well and good but where did you send them?" Eric added in now "Because even with out magic, I do not want to ever run into them again."

"Oh trust me," Jack said "They wont be bothering anyone where they are."

~~*~~

Earth, South Pole

"You imbecile," Chrysalis cried out rubbing her arms trying to warm them up. "You moron... You numskull... You... You..."

"Ah shut up Queeny," Sombra said arms around him too annoyance on his face teeth doing a mixture of chattering and grinding. "We both know you wanted to come here just as much as me, so lay off will ya?" he said.