• Published 31st Aug 2014
  • 831 Views, 24 Comments

Magic Paint Brushes 2: A New Canvas To Paint On - Ugly-Duckling123



In their most recent visit to Equestia, Sarah and Eric can tell something is very very wrong...

  • ...
3
 24
 831

Chap 31

The whole clearing went silent to give Suzy space to think this over, but she didn't need more than a few seconds before she said strongly...

"No," bowed and went back over to Jack shifting back to her human self snatching some cotton candy smiling.

"Well that rounds that up then," Luna said smiling turning to an enraged Chrysalis "Once we get you off this lake, you are to take each every single Changeling that still follows you, and return to the Badlands and leave Equestria in peace." she concluded stepping up to her sister.

"Fine, I'll take everyling that still follows me back to the Badlands and leave your puny world in peace," Chrysalis hissed "Just get me off this thing."

A 'snap' of a couple of fingers from Jack later, and the Changeling Queen was back on the bank, her wings dried out, and all silly-string gone.

"Humph..." she said in thanks as she went over to gather her Changelings to head home.

Leaving her to do that, everyone else crowded around Jack and Suzy to thank and congratulate them for sorting this out.

"Why'd ya say you don't follow Chrysalis any more then Suzy?" Applejack asked smiling.

"Because she didn't send any help or whatever to me when I was in trouble," Suzy said slipping her hand into Jack's and holding her head high. "She had two days to come for me when I was in that dumb castle of yours, and yet nothing happened, she may of been the Queen of my race, but she will never be a queen to me."

After a few 'aww's', 'yuck's', and laughs, from everyone Suzy froze for a couple of seconds listening, then with fear on her face quickly pushed Jack to one side getting a blast of green energy to hit her right in the side.

"Suzy!" the six, Sarah, Eric, and Jack called while the others turned to look up to see Chrysalis blowing at her horn.

"Not the one I wanted," she said in 'I-don't-care' voice "But it will do."

"Chrysalis, we had a deal," Celestia said stepping forward "We agreed that you shall leave and leave Equestria in peace.

"Oh I know we had a deal Celestia," the Queen said flicking at her mane "But we did not agree on 'when' I should go did we?"

"One would think it would not needed to be said," Luna said returning to Old-Equestrian - something she does when she's annoyed.

Just then...

"Er... Jack," Sarah said getting everyone's attention "How long do your paralyzing snowballs last exactly?"

"Got a bit more of a situation, here then snowballs cuz," Jack said not answering as he poofed up a giant first-aid kit and began to help Fluttershy.

"I think this is more important," Sarah said grabbing his chin and pointing it to where Sombra... wasn't?

"Ah..." Jack said getting everyone worried, turning back to his Warrior of Harmony self looking all around.

"All this fuss over a couple of traitorous children," Sombra's voice rang out around the clearing, getting everyone to look everywhere as the shadows began moving by themselves then all gathered together besides Chrysalis, Sombra coming out looking mad "And still they refuse to stop fighting."

"As we've already said Sombra," Eric said pulling out his sword "As long as there are bullies, we'll keep fighting them. So why don't you both save your pride, and everyone's time and leave already?" he asked looking back and forth between the two royals in question.

"And you know..." Jack said closing his eyes "It's not a very good idea to get someone with the powers of Chaos mad. Especially in a place of his own creation." he said opening his eyes to show them as pure white and anger on his face as he placed his fingers in his mouth and whistled calling forth tiny snowmen all over the clearing.

"Er..." Rainbow said not sure how to react "I think you might need to do better than that Jack," she said as Sombra and Chrysalis burst into fits of laughter at this.

"Oh... There's more," Jack said smirking a smirk that didn't quite belong on the boys face "Snow, you see, is a curious thing. One minute it can be calm and soft and quiet begging for you to play with it. The next..." he continued snapping his fingers a sign for all the snowmen to start coming together into one giant beast ice all over it like armor and frozen claws, growing to the height Ponyville Town Hall getting everyone to look up with wide eyes and the King and Queen to shut up.

"It can be ferocious, loud, so cold it stings your face as you try to make your way through it, giving you frostbite and hypothermia." he wrapped up turning to the two "Beware the Frozen Heart you two." he added as he set his giant snowman towards them.

With that taken care of, everyone turned back to Suzy who turned back to normal to save her energy green blood staining the snow and bandages and only getting bigger.

"Suz what ya do that for?" Jack asked calming down a bit resting a hand on her shoulder.

"You mean you wanted this to happen to you?" Suzy asked hissing a bit in pain as she moved to look at him better.

"More than I would it happening to you," Jack said annoyed.

"Huh, I thought the Student of Discord was meant to be all fun and games," Suzy said smiling looking into his eyes.

"Can't any of you do anything," Eric asked around arm around a worried Sarah.

"I'm afraid not," Celestia said sadly shocking everyone. "Luna and I still don't have all our powers and even if we summon them now it will be too much of a rush for us to get them under control - we could end up hurting her even more."

"And my snapping hand's still broken," Discord said for once being serious "I can do little things yeah, but I don't think I can sort this out, sorry."

"Well what about the Elements then?" Sarah said "Nightmare Moon said when this happened to Eric that a 'Beam of Harmony' that uses all my power would of made him better."

"I don't think that's a good idea," Twilight said quickly before anyone could agree or start shooting. "We don't know if She was telling the truth when she said that to you, for all we know it might of made it worse and she only said that for you to waste your energy so you couldn't stop her."

Then Eric remembered something and looked to Sarah a smile on his face "'Sometimes, when you come to the end..." he began.

"...What you need is a friend,'" Sarah concluded also smiling and hugging him for that brilliant idea.

"Mind filling us in there you two," Jack said on his knees Suzy resting against him getting sleepy.

"You don't need to use a Beam of Harmony," Sarah said confusing everyone into saying 'But you just said's'

"We know," Eric said waving them off "But that wasn't how we got out of this when it happened to me."

"Then how?" Everyone but Jack cried who began to blush as he looked to Suzy.

"They kissed and that fixed Eric back up and destroyed Moony," he said getting everyone's attention.

There was silence for a minute, well apart from the roars and cries from the two royals and the snowman, then Sarah cried...

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME!" as she left Eric and whacked Jack around the side of the head.

"What?" Jack said shrugging rubbing the pain away.

"You were there when we first came here and you didn't think of showing up or helping us when you saw we needed it!" Sarah said annoyance in her voice "Do you have any idea how much faster and easier it would have been if you of showed up and helped us?" she asked.

"Well if I did, would you be where you are today in that uniform?" Jack asked looking at her up and down "I wouldn't of let anything bad happen to you..."

"Oh so me getting shot in the back by Nightmare, was on you list of 'Alright - Don't help them things' then?" Eric said just as annoyed arms crossed looking to Jack.

"She shot it before I could do anything," Jack said "And would you of let me help you anyway?" he asked "If I remember before this all started we weren't all that close as friends and family as we are now back then were we?"

"Can we not dawdle in the past and get to helping Suzy here?" Applejack asked getting everyone to get back to the present.

"Go on then Jack," Sarah said returning to Eric not caring anymore and deciding to watch the fight her fists clenched in anger.

Sighing, Jack just turned back to Suzy who was blushing a bit a small smile on her face showing she heard how this was going to get sorted out.

"So you ok with that?" Jack asked rubbing the back of his head through their thoughts so they could talk mildly in private.

"As long as you are," she replied looking away "A kiss from a Changeling can be a dangerous thing, if it goes on too long..."

"All kisses are like that Suz," Jack said getting slightly closer to her.

"No, not like that," she said putting a hoof to his chest stopping him so he could hear her out. "A kiss from a Changeling can be dangerous because they can drain all the love, energy, and - if the kisser has any - powers, making them just an empty shell with only hate in their hearts."

"But then how else are we going to sort this out?" Jack asked lifting her chin a bit "It will be ok, I promise." Jack whispered and before she could do or say anything else brought her closer and let their lips touch.

~~*~~

Suzy's POV

As soon as Jack's lips touched mine, I immediately felt all the love and powers he had for me soaking into me and the wound Chrysaliss gave me slowly close up.

Not wanting to drain him I tried to pull away after about five seconds but he just held me there deepening the kiss determined to make sure it went on long enough for me to feel better. I couldn't believe the dangers this boy would go through for the ones he loved.

Smiling feeling a blush come to my cheeks, I stopped struggling and just enjoyed the moment. Knowing he'll still be my Jack Jones even without his love or powers. Though I hoped that he would know when to stop.

~~*~~
Jack's POV

Not wanting to be talked out of it or held back any longer than necessary, I planted my lips on Suzy's as soon as I finished speaking and straight away felt my powers weaken.

After five seconds she tried to pull away, but knowing that she wasn't healed yet I wrapped my arms around her and deepened the kiss determination under the blush on my face to see to it she was alright, feeling more powers and energy seep out of me.

After a few more seconds she stopped struggling and just let me kiss her.

Author's Note:

So so so so so so so so sorry it's taken so long to get back to this, but hope you'll like it and please say what you think about it in the comments

U-D123 :yay: