• Published 28th Aug 2014
  • 731 Views, 27 Comments

Shipping gone too far. - CWA



The 5 Mares are experiencing their first controlled " Ship " fan-fiction by another perverted brony. They must find a way to get out and set things straight. . . . . . Especially Fluttershy. . .

  • ...
8
 27
 731

" Her move. Not his. "

Now on this chapter. I could start with this. . .

Everypony was quiet. Even Applejack. It was one of those rare moments where every one of them were thinking.

Not a lot happened at the thinking part. So let me just skip to the part where you readers will get interested. . .

Well. Before I continue. [ Stalling again ] I should give you a general summary on what's going on.

So we have Fluttershy, who kissed Big Macintosh. . . Rarity is sick from Radiation Drama. Applejack is more angry than

the Brazilian president in the World Cup. Twilight is thinking deeply. And RainbowDash is 50/50 on this. She likes this-- A bit.

OKAY! Back to the story. SO!-----------

Fluttershy takes a hold on Big Mac's hooves and pins it on the wall, again.

" If you step a bit closer. I'll do something worse. " Fluttershy said terroristicly.

Applejack stopped puffing smoke from her ears, and looks at her, seriously.

" When this is over. . . I'll--- "

"--Kill me? " Fluttershy interrupts, ONCE AGAIN! WOAH! " Good luck doing that, Jack-off. "

Okay. Okay okay okay okay okay. I did NOT write that in the script. I swea-- Oh let me just continue.

" Twi. . . Can you please. Teleport her somewhere else. . .? "

" k " says Twilight as her horn glows and Fluttershy disappears.

Applejack stays quiet and then glares harshly at Twilight. " Twilight. . . "

" Yeah? "

" Why didn't you. . .Make er' disappear in the BEGGINNING OF THE PROBLEM!? "

Twilight blinks and sighs. " The author didn't allow me. He took away half my intelligence. I can feel it. "

Applejack facepalms as she growls. " We need to get that yellow mare back to 'er senses. . . "

" Finally. You made sense. Without cursing, Congratulations! " RainbowDash says as she flaps her wings, boosting her up to the air.

" Let's go look for her, then! " She says.

" Wait wait wait!!!! " PinkiePie says. " What about Mac? --- "

" Pinkie. . .? Wait. What the hell are you doing here?-- I thought you were. . . "

" Apparently, If I was in that very scene, I would have messed the Author's plans. . . So he removed me for a bit! It's okay! "

Pinkie explains.

" What do you mean. . . " Mess up the Author's plans? " ? " Twilight asks.

" Well! It's simple! No author can control my actions! I'm just me~! Except if they create something to distract me. . .! "

" And WHAT distracted you, now? "

" Oh. Just a cake-o. " PinkiePie says.

" A cake? "

" Yep! "

" . . . Seriously. . . "

" . . . Yep! "

Applejack couldn't resist more of this stupidness and she just decided to run off in search of the Bronified Fluttershy.

The remaining mares look at Big Macintosh, and they sigh. They decide weather to bring him or to leave him here.

Though they were scared that Fluttershy would kidnap Poor Ol' Maccy, So they decided to bring him to the adventure as well.



So here they are! 5 mares in the search of one specific mare who is controlled by a specific somebody. . .

Ponyville was a huge place. Or at least I made it huge to make them look for 6 hours until finding that Fluttershy was inside the Town Hall. . .

Applejack, leading, finds Fluttershy first standing on the corner, expressionless. RainbowDash, and the others catch up to Applejack

and watch the yellow pony stand there.

" Fluttershaiii.... " Big Mac says.

" . . .Hm? " Flutty says.

" Y u du dat. " Mac says.

" . . .Why not? "

" Cuz. "

Applejack was wondering what dialect of Ebonics her brother was speaking.

" . . .And why did you all decide to find me, again? " Fluttershy says.

" Because. We want to set things straight with you. . . " Applejack says.

Fluttershy jumps and turns to them happily. " Oh! So I can marry him~!? "

And so Fluttershy herself. Gave the Author the idea. The perfect idea that will let you all readers be happy, or whatnot.

A marriage. Hehe.

" What!? WHY THE HELL WOULD I LET YOU MARRY----Of course you can marry him! " Applejack says, noticing that her last words was controlled by the Author himself.

She gasps as she smiles at Big Macintosh, blushing lightly. " This is. . .Great. . ! " She says calmly.

" We shall get married this weekend! "

The overjoyed pony trots off and shuts the door of town hall leaving them alone.

Applejack, who was jaw-opened, wanted to just end all this. She was losing her sanity. She was, the protagonist who was getting quite insane.

Now I don't know why I decided to make Applejack the main character-- Even though she's not even my favourite. . . But she seems fitting in this cause of story. So she's the main character. boom. It happened.

So now she was in a huge problem. She unexpectedly allowed Fluttershy to marry Big Macintosh. Big Macintosh is feeling very neutral to all this.

And RainbowDash just wants to go "Rated R" already. But I'm not allowing that. No-no.

So let's see how Applejack solves this problem. . .In the next chapter!

Comments ( 7 )

This is...awful. I can't say it any better. :fluttercry:

CWA

4958643 Ohey thanks.

Do you take Methylpropaline or Sybilmyprodine when you write these? I personally like taking Sybilmyprodine, as it makes the walls turn interesting shades of sound and move like the flavor of mint.

" When this is over. . . I'll--- "
"--Kill me? " Fluttershy interrupts, ONCE AGAIN! WOAH! " Good luck doing that, Jack-off. "

Oh no...

Help me...

CWA

4961211 It may seem surprising. But I do NOT take drugs? o.o
It's just me.---I think.
:raritycry::rainbowwild:

4961670
Well then I suppose I'll be the responsible adult in telling you this important life lesson: Drugs are bad... but sometimes, they can be really awesome.
Always weigh the risks before partaking of controlled substances; while a good trip is like visiting Smurf Village on a rainbow made entirely of skittles, a bad trip is like watching your family getting in the most face-meltingly horrifying and painful way imaginable.
Also, don't drink and drive - just drink and drink and drink... and drink. Then sit on your sofa and watch television - it's much safer.
fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/264/e/5/brother_koolaidius_by_blazbaros-d2z8e3j.png

" Y u du dat. "
My thoughts on this fic

Login or register to comment