• Published 28th Aug 2014
  • 731 Views, 27 Comments

Shipping gone too far. - CWA



The 5 Mares are experiencing their first controlled " Ship " fan-fiction by another perverted brony. They must find a way to get out and set things straight. . . . . . Especially Fluttershy. . .

  • ...
8
 27
 731

" It HAD to be HIM. "

Author's Note:

Warning: This contains breaking all walls of Logic. Please read with caution. :C

They galloped as quickly as they could to Applejack's home. Applejack going first, as RainbowDash, and

Twilight tailed her. As they reach to their destination they look around carefully, and quietly for they know the power of the Brony---

Well, Except Twilight. She again, [ For the 3rd time stating this. . . ] --- Was lost.

Not once. Or twice. But three times, that they have been searching around. Not a sign of Fluttershy, or the victim.

" Darn it. . . Where could she be. . .? " Applejack says, sounding quite roughed out from the previous problems.

" . . . Do you think. . .She's. . . being controlled? You know, Um. By. . Those horrid Bronies? " Rarity finally speaks out.

The others gave a silent pause as of an agreement to Rarity's question. " It could be the only answer. " RainbowDash says.

" It's not like Fluttershy would go alone like this to places. She would notify us first. . . "

They all took a moment to think out on the miserable puzzle this perverted author has given them. They were clueless!

Or at least I made them clueless. . . Plus. It would ruin the fun. But FINE. I'll give them a hint.

Applejack's ears shoot up, as she hears the sound of his brother yelling.

" N-NOOOPE! "

The other mares hear as well, but Big Mac's sister was the first to run towards the direction of his voice.

The others follow without hesitation to see what all the ruckus was about.

Until they saw the most horrid thing. The mare's direction were inside the barn, on the second floor.

Fluttershy was standing right on top of Applejack's feared brother, smiling devishly at him as he's yelping for help.

The mare's reaction to this was. . . Ptthp. Priceless. Never have a brony seen such a reaction to those four mares.

" Oh come on, Big Mac. . . Just. . . this. . .once. . .

The hilariously scared stallion was already tearing up. The mares do not know why, for they all knew as Big Macintosh as the "Big, Strong, Fearless, Stallion."

Even RainbowDash gave a giggle at his helpless face, but the others were still processing on their poor scarred brains what on EARTH
was happening.

" FLUTTERSHY! " Applejack bursts out in anger.

Now. Before I continue. I must say, Fluttershy was open to the mares once about her crush to Applejack's brother.

At first it was surprising, then Applejack learned to deal with it, and respect her love. But there was that little part of her that never wanted Fluttershy getting near to Big Macintosh.

Especially like that. So now was her chance to say what she needed to say.

" What on Mother's BUCK are you doing!?! " She yells. The mares then point their faces at Applejack.

Attention was all to her. Just what she wanted.

Fluttershy as well, looking at her smiles, and then looks back at poor Big Mac.

" Oh~ . . . Applejack. . . I was just. . . Talking to your brother. . . " She says, blushing crimson.

" By gettin' on top of 'em? GIVE 'EM SOME SPACE! " She explodes.

Now as the power of the brony. I decided to keep Fluttershy on her state. Leave her the way she was always.

Applejack was aware that Fluttershy was rebelling towards her command, and slowly by slowly her patience depleted.

" . . . Uhh. Flutters? You alright? You don't seem to be. . . Um. You. " RainbowDash decides to say, finally after the short silence.

Fluttershy stops blushing and looks around. She was calm, and abnormal is someway.

" I'm fine. I'm fine. I was just. Talking. To . . . Applejack's--- Look I said it already! " She says, trying to say loudly.

" The bronies are trying to make Fluttershy act normal. . ." RainbowDash thinks. And yet, She was right.

But the question was--- Would she do something about it? Or not?

The mares did not dare to step closer for they were scared that the Brony would do something horrific in front of their very eyes

with just a couple of clicks on the keyboard. . .! While RainbowDash was trying to think of a plan, let's go to Twilight's view.

She. Was.--- Now you thought I was going to say "Clueless" But no! She was actually knowing what was going on!

Her advanced skills of problem solving has made her know what was going on, and what may or may not happen next.

" Fluttershy. . . Just. Let's start over. Ignore what RainbowDash, and Applejack said. . . And just simply. Back off Applejack's brother. "

Twilight says with a polite tune.

Somewhat. And I don't know why. I got mad when Twilight said that. So I decided to do this. . .

" NO! YOU BACK OFF! YOU DON'T DESERVE HIM! NONE OF YOU DO! I DO! I ALWAYS DID! " Flutter"shout" said.

Ha. Sorry. I did not mean to involve " The Elements of Insanity " to this rather disturbing story.

Now I would love to continue what happens next on this specific part. but I already have enough words on this part!

So I'll be an evil brony and leave you with the suspense. Hahaha!