• Published 28th Aug 2014
  • 724 Views, 27 Comments

Shipping gone too far. - CWA



The 5 Mares are experiencing their first controlled " Ship " fan-fiction by another perverted brony. They must find a way to get out and set things straight. . . . . . Especially Fluttershy. . .

  • ...
8
 27
 724

"Why is this happening. . . "

Author's Note:

Warning: This contains breaking all walls of Logic. Please read with caution. :C

" OH CRAP! WE SHOULD'VE KNOWN THE BRONIES WERE HOSTING THIS THING!! "

They immediately notice themselves in a white room with no exit or entrance.

" W-. . . What's going on. . .?! " Twilight says. She was probably the most lost mare in the group of five.

" . . . This room is pretty. . . Bright. " Pinkie Pie states as she squints her eyes.

As before they knew. The room was getting brighter and brighter at the second.

It eventually came to the point where there was no more left to see of the bright room. They couldn't even see each other. . .

Eventually it came to the moment of light. Where they found themselves at Ponyville.

" P-...Ponyville. . .? " Twilight says.

" Good job, Captain Obvious. . . " RainbowDash states as she rubs her forehead and looks around.

Applejack remains quiet as she picks up her hat that she dropped at the transition. Rarity stood herself up, as the four had a mixture of fear, and confusion.

" . . . So. . . Now we are inside. . . the Brony's. . . " Fan-Fiction. . .? " RainbowDash says.

" What'dya think just happened with all those disco lights back there, Dash? " Applejack states.

" Hey! I was just trying to make a statement here!! "

" Well. Keep it to ya-self. " Applejack replies.

" Yet you call ME Captain Obvious. " Twilight mutters.

" WILL YOU SHUT UP--- Wait. . . Um. . . Where's Pinkie Pie. . .? " RainbowDash says.

And for her question was questionable. Where was Pinkie Pie? The four look around in search of the Pink mare, and found
nothing but the emptiness of conversations of other ponies that were gradually around them.

" Gosh, Darn it. . . She ran off somewhere, I suppose. " Applejack says.

" . . .Wait, Girls. . .Not only Pinkie Pie is gone. . . But Fluttershy. . .She was supposed to be in this very scene, Right? "

Twilights curiosity spread to the other mares as not only they worried for Pinkie, but for lil' ol' Fluttershy as well.

" First place we should go is her home, obviously. . . " Twilight says.

" We'll look for Pinkie later. . .Fluttershy must be in danger with this fan-fiction thing going on. . . " RainbowDash wordily states.

So the mares decide to look for Fluttershy first, as they all know that she isn't quite the best one to be handling by her own.

They quickly head to Fluttershy's cove and the mares explore around the place easily finding the entrance which Twilight found that was the door. It was open.

" Fluttershy. . .? " Twilight asks.

Rarity was quiet the whole time, because she was clearly scared of this whole "Brony" thing. She despised the word.

And now of her being part of a fan-ficiton of those nasty words of a Brony, just traumatises her harshly.

No answer was answered at Twilight's call. The mares continued to look around her house.

Everywhere they've looked. Under her bed, in the closet, in the kitchen, in the animals home, down the secret basement where Fluttershy keeps her fallen furry friends, on top of the cove, around the cove, under the cove. . .

" . . . We've looked EVERYWHERE! " RainbowDash says. " Where could she possibly be? Seriously!? "

The mares stood silent and had a time to think on where she would be.

RainbowDash thought that she would be in Cloudsdale, but the others disagreed for they knew that she would be too scared to go there alone since her past.

Rarity stated that Fluttershy was at SugarCube corner in search of Pinkie Pie as well. Twilight agreed, but then Applejack also says that Fluttershy would NOT go alone, again.

Twilight was clueless. She didn't know what was going on in the beginning. She was doubting herself because of all those years study of book, and information, she did not know what a Brony was.

Suddenly, Applejack finally thought she knew what was happening. When she said to the others. All of them agreed.
When so, they all ran to the Apple Acres farm. . .

Backstory of the Brony: He likes ponies. He wants ponies. He's a pervert. He really doesn't like not having things his way. He's impatient. He is NOT me. He likes video games. He goes to the gym every once in a lifetime. He likes ordering things. He surprisingly has a girlfriend who disagrees his point of view of ponies. And he just needs a life sometimes, because he's just doing this to get views and things because he really sucks. Yep. Heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh.../color]